In the China-USA dispute, Canada is the Swing Vote

We actually have nukes and the best snipers in the world, and the most fit citizens.

Who should we side with? Present Your Arguments, Chinks and Merkins.

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/01/canadian-pm-we-wont-bomb-the-islamic-state-even-if-attacked
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we have nukes?

Fuck China and fuck Chinese people.

You won't do shit
jihadwatch.org/2016/01/canadian-pm-we-wont-bomb-the-islamic-state-even-if-attacked

How often do you have these delusions?

lmao

First, we should be neutral since USA and China are not progressist and we wait for requests from these both countries. No need to take a side if we are not sure what will happen.
Just hope China will not be as or more conservatism than USA...

Does this fag ever dress normally? I don't think I've ever seen a county's leader so addicted to playing "dress up."

The US could cripple the entire Canadian economy, infrastructure, and military with one bombing run across the US/Canada Border on the Canadian side. There would be no retaliation of any kind. I do agree that if the US tried to annex Canada you guys could put up a great fight in the wilderness, but if we're just talking a war, you guys would get decimated in a matter of days. It would be like what we did to Iraq, except worse because you border us.

You guys put fucking EVERYTHING right next to us.

Canada doesnt have nukes you dumb leaf

You don't have nukes, and the only nukes you ever had were ones we leased to you.

>Trudeau looks the other way when the U.S.A. and Canada go to war

>Trump looks the other way when Russia and Canada go to war.

desu at this point I'd rather have the russkies as my neighbors than canadians.

What do Canadians even bring to the table? At least the mexicans bring food and drugs. What about Canada? Maple Syrup? Bitch, that shit grows in trees. Anyone can harvest that.

Think of it like this, more land for the russkies, more crazy Russian dashcam videos.

You have bombs, but your military is full of shitskins and women. And your higher officers have sucked so much cock to get in those positions they are certified buttslamers.

You're really not making a great case for yourself buddy

>thinks a barrel of maple syrup is a nuke
>thinks best sniper is choosing to miss a shot someone from a mile away because if you make the shot they automatically win.

>if you help your enemies you win

Tradeau, please go to bed.

You need rest.

This is America wishing a leaf would act a fool

I heard Canada once won a war by sucking all the enemy soldiers cocks until they died of exhaustion.

Is this true?

This desu. USA natural ally

dont be cucks tho. Americans want us dead

Autism: the thread.

I don't want Canadians dead. I want you specifically dead.

>Canada
who?

WHY

Say bye-bye to your economy for even making that suggestion

It's time to kill chinks. Anyone who sides with them will share the same fate.

Side with USA. If you disagree you're a Yang or Pajeet. Straight up.