lol no.

F

F

CRASHING THIS WORLD ECONOMY WITH NO SURVIVORS

Need Le Pen to win first.

Why? What happened?

S

>thank Merkel

All that braindead bitch had to do was close the fucking borders. Nothing of this would have happened. The European Project would have continued until its inevitable conclusion, albeit a tiny tad slower.

Is Merkel secretly, dare i say it, "our girl" by fucking up THIS badly and re-awakening nationalism in europe to ultimately destroy the EU?

The most painful thing about the EU is that it could've worked.

>Le Pen

youtube.com/watch?v=Ng_t5D8tVvM

The EU was flawed from the start.
It was made to protect german economical interests over Europe, they screwed us over. Now let them get kill by shitskins

The end of history

These elites are braindead arrogant shitheads.

One of it's main aims is to destroy and replace the peoples of Europe, if it focused on other things it could've worked.

>my investments are in US stocks

am i profiting from this?

>a fucking medkit

How is it dead?

APOLOGIZE TO HIM

Yep, the idea of EU was to undermine nations and replace European ethnicity with foreigners.

If they had actually stuck with safe conservative steps of united Europe and creating a good cohesive unit for global projection it would have been fine.

Unfortunately the arrogant fuckheads in charge want to overextend their hand and go full "global government" instead of being reasonable human beings. FUcking stupid shit brained animals deserve to burn in the worst hell for what they have squandered.

Hey bonger, EFTA when?

Nope, drinks on me

F. May Kek piss on its corpse

Apparently, the EU is not even worth Kek's piss

The concept of the EU as a purely economic union designed to leverage the power of a dozen major nations into a powerhouse capable of comparing with the US and China (and at the time Russia) was a good idea.

But moving past simple economics and into a political union was a stupid idea.

F

That was what de Gaulle wanted, but Maastricht was suicide.

Get a bunch of libtards in a big ass room and make them seem important

all the sudden you have trans rights fucking rulings and how man millions of muslims we should import

fucking libtards are so shitbrained that any power they get turns into their own demise, over and over and over. From communism to obama.

worthy of*
goddamn I'm a wreck.

I honestly believe that Europe under a benevolent central EU government who had Europe's best interests at heart could have been a more prosperous, secure, and powerful Europe than the sum of its parts. Instead, they used Marxism to attempt to silence the European people while moving to destroy their economies, rights, and western cultures.

Now they burn.

but.. but.. western culture is evil! they had to attempt to destroy it and promote post modern cultural relativism.

There is more truth in your statement then what you give away. Every functional political institution has both a right wing and a left wing. If the Left exclusively plans something, it usually falls apart, because the scheme winds up being batshit insane.

>"Let's import a million war-age Muslims from Syria to fix our economy."
>"Let's get everyone to make steel in their backyards for steel."

Without Right-Wingers to provide a 'reality check,' the Left alone is truly French-Revolution tier. (The inverse is true, though not as extreme.

Globalism is going to scar the West the same way Communism scars the East. We are all collectively fucked for our lifetimes.

How is it dead, please explain?

>One of it's main aims is to destroy and replace the peoples of Europe, if it focused on other things it could've worked.

Lol Sup Forums sure says pretty amusing things sometimes. Please elaborate how exactly is it EU's main goal to eradicate native Europeans? I understand Merkel made a big mistake but let's not be hysterical here.

its main aim was to destroy nationalism, so there is a grain of truth there

I agree but we let this happen, we should've told germany to fuck off when the EU started meddling into the affairs of our country.

I offer these digits as my respects

Thats not true at all, its initial aim was to ease the tensions in Europe after WW2 and create an union that could be disconnected from USA and USSR.

>the things that could have been

> Deutsche Bank will get in panic -because of the fact that they are nearly bankrupt-, Italian banks are also nearly bankrupt, wich in turn sparks a fire that keeps on going. DB will collapse, wich in turn puts strain on Germany and Brussels and their level of approval drops because they are indecisive.

Civil unrest because of immigration, failing banks- wich basically is the fact that people will fear having no money-, and the fact that people will suffer from this while the EU partners and officials are nearly immune to everything.

More anti EU political party's will feed the fire to feed their own anti-EU agenda, wich in turn causes the people to react even harder against pro EU forces.

Mess with people their money and you'll get fucked. Total collapse of the EU is now completed.

Let the fun begin, gentlemen.

Its aim was to prevent war by repressing nationalism and to provide a single trade zone for capitalists

S

dat was gewoon goed Engels, kut.

>Forced german "sorry" campaign finally coming to an end
Thank you

saved

And in doing so they repressed human nature, and now it's come to choke every single particle out of the EU's throat before sticking the bayonet of liberty through the heart.

They didn't think this through.

We need this in french.

Sounds horrible :(

f

>Brexit which is not 100% done yet
>Italian minister resigns

Wow it's fucking nothing, union won't succumb into abyss after two casualities.

2 of the largest economies leaving means it's going to be Germany and to a lesser extent France having to subsidize about 20 third world countries in Eastern and Southern Europe.

Who is going to pay for the EU then?

Because Renzi was the face of the last pro-EU party.

Either the Nationalists or the Islamists are going to bring the Globalists down. The question is, which group will do it first? Because two political opponents is one opponent too many.

Okay I didn't know about political parties in Italy and if he was the face of last pro-EU party as you say then it might be actually something.

Well, after all this rumble is over it's time to start building Visegrád Group.

Come back when you relevant shitkit

Rule #1: American stocks always win.

That said, a sensible thing to do is to diversify a little bit. Consider adding ETFs that hold stocks from the entire world to your portfolio (like a MSCI World ETF, or MSCI ACWI if you want to include emerging markets).

(F)uck the EU

Fuck the EU, Europe deserves to be free.

Kick out all the immigrants too.

>tfw no 21st century Roman Empire

;__;

Why did they have to be multi-culti rather than just promoting pan-European nationalism.

The damage isn't irreparable, though.

Throw out the migrants that shouldn't be here.
Break up the enclaves so that residents are forced to assimilate. We don't need foreign colonies in the middle of our countries.
Don't ever allow political correctness intimidate you into silence, and make sure that those who move to enforce it pay the price. We could be speaking of political correctness in the past tense within a mere two or three years if everybody who hates it finds their balls.
Ride this wave to push Marxism out of our universities. Elect the capitalist, freedom-loving, science-respecting politicians as allies to this end, so that they can defund and regulate them out of credibility and existence. Use the market and websites like Professor Watchlist to punish the worst offenders. Once academia is gone, the rest of their infrastructure will topple like dominoes.
Stop these moves to stifle the free media. Talk to your friends and family about world events that CNN and the BBC would prefer that they didn't know. Don't let this "fake media" narrative pass quietly.
Punish companies who move jobs out of the west.

I think that if we had let it go for a few more years, we could have been truly fucked beyond simply turning back the clock in a civil manner, but we caught it just in time.

The Holy Roman Empire failed, German 3rd Reich failed, European Union failed. I guess this continent is basically doomed to never be able to unite. Oh well.

Pastaniggers decided not to change anything, how does than affect the EU in any way again ?

The head pastanigger resigned, which will lead to elections, where theres a good chance an anti-EU party could win.

Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi said he wanted to eradicate Europeans.

Could it lead to a referendum to leave the EU if nobody supports it ?

Napoléon tried and you blew it :(

The HRE lasted nearly a thousand years, and although wasn't perfect, would've served as the template that the EU could've drawn from, with Germany taking the role as the lead state.

>Last pro-EU party
All the fucking Spain except Podemos
Angela Merkel in Germany
Sweden
Scotland
Mr. neutrality
Baltic states

Italy will more likely get out of the eurozone, which will have dramatic consequences on French economy. Good.

Nah, it's still alive

>medkit comes to ruin the thread

SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW, YOU'RE MAKING ME TOO SAD.
Fucking whore ruined it all, there was still hope a year ago.
Now? Every day that passes it's getting worse.

>leaf

Don't worry, we will unite in a better EU (another one) someday.

Here's the ebil jewish Kalergi plan, The guy is pretty much irrelevant. Literally nobody ever mentions him in European politics. Here is a list of actual people who inspired EU's inception:

europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/history/founding-fathers_en

None of them wanted to create any meme euro-mullato race.

F(unny to see all these cucks rejoicing for an insignificant vote)

Scotland isn't a proper country, they can't do shit to help the EU.

Europe will turn to shit because of what you pompous idiots have done

He means in Italy.

Yeah sorry about that, bit of a dick move with hindsight.

Still, you guys started it.

>None of them wanted to create any meme euro-mullato race.

Yet it's happening.

Judge a project by its results.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hbi3LDKOOeg

I agree. That being said Europe is just far too diverse economically, culturally, historically and in terms of language for it to ever work. I think the HRE is the closest we will ever get to a united Europe without a Hitler mk2 or either the US or China invading.

F...UCK the EU!!!
Good riddance to Globalism and its false song of DEATH!!!!

Might not have been the spoken plan, but seemed to be the current heading of the project.

The EU has no one to blame but itself if it fails, the mass immigration issue has damaged it more than anything else by a long way.

All they needed to do was impose a hard European border to stop 'refugees' arriving by the millions and allow some of the more pissed off nations like Britain to put up some token restrictions on internal movement, even for a few years just to let the current hysteria blow over.

But they didn't, they announced to the whole of Europe that the high-minded ideals of the Commission were considered superior to the will of the people of Europe, and now they're reaping the results of that decision.

>a benevolent central EU government
>central
Nah.

Some form of European coordination in international matters will certainly arise either way.
But a central EU government? Never.

>Europe is just far too diverse economically, culturally, historically and in terms of language for it to ever work

Hence the point of replacing the native peoples of Europe. Make them all grey-looking, Globish-speaking, Allah-praying citizens of Europe, and they will be one.

F

>That being said Europe is just far too diverse economically, culturally, historically and in terms of language for it to ever work.

I don't believe this. I think we have more in common, relative to the rest of the world, than we have differences. We are very different in many ways sure, Britain more than most maybe, but if push came to shove, I would prefer to fight alongside Frenchmen and Poles over Arabs, Chinese, Russians or Africans.

It could have worked, all it'd take would be strong, coherent leadership to unite around, combined with sufficient external pressure. The EU never provided the former, so it squandered the opportunity to use the latter to reinforce itself, and was instead broken by it.

Unity isn't going to happen any time soon though, when the EU project collapses, calling for another attempt at European unity will be flogging a dead horse for the forseeable future.

Now your understanding how the rulers think, the people of Europe are preventing the creation of the EU, lets get replace the people of Europe instead.

Truth, EU should have been basically drawn as 1066 HRE borders.

With rules similar to 1500s HRE.

Im against the EU because its a failing inbred system.

Better to put it out of its misery now.

>mfw bongobongland and moortugal return to the mountain dew & Co. Creating what the EU should have been, an economic free trade agreement and nothing more ushering in a golden age.
Operation artemis hurts my bones.
Fuck the EU.

Yes fellow burger I'd also like to know

Too busy winning over here

If the EU wasn't Cucked then it would have worked.
Being Cucked is the same as being crooked. Instead of taking money behind your back. You get fucked up the ass and fucking love it.

>permanently destroying 2000 years of european culture and history
im not pressing that F

THIS. THIS GUY IS TALKING SENSE.

Not quite.