What would happen if an islamic extremist attacked a black lives matter rally?

what would happen if an islamic extremist attacked a black lives matter rally?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreigndesknews.com/world/us/al-qaeda-jihadis-target-white-americans-avoid-minorities-us-mislabels-attacks-hate-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

depends on if the blacks are made of ice or fire

lulz would happen?

>what would happen when you mix silica with charcoal
Absolutely nothing m8.

We all grab popcorn and watch the show

It would be tolerated.

1) Sup Forums would smile

2) the left would have an episode of cognitive dissonance for about three seconds before it figured out some convoluted way to blame white males.

I'd lol

Somebody would blame the police I'm sure. "They let this happen because they don't care enough."

it would somehow be the whitemans fault.

not sure how they would spin it, but I'm sure they would

This

keks will be done

They would be angry at the white cop saving their lives, and question the cops motive for shooting the terrorist.

Please let this happen!

The moon crickets would be destroyed since mooslums love suicide bombing themselves. Would watch with a bucket of Popeyes and kek

It's unlikely to occur.

foreigndesknews.com/world/us/al-qaeda-jihadis-target-white-americans-avoid-minorities-us-mislabels-attacks-hate-crime/

Liberal brains would explode as if they had just divided by zero.

The 100% correct answer: Not enough of them would die.

kek has spoken

wif I love Islam now

They would march with their intestines hanging out of their bodies against Islamophobia.

>Mudslime attacks niggers
>cops arrive to gun the mudslime down

Depending on
>high nigger casualty
SEE? DEEM COP DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT US NIGS AT ALL

>low/no casualty
DEM COPS ARE RAYCIST, DEM MOOSELEAMS DINDU NUFFIN

they'd blame white men, a muslim already mass murdered a bunch of their sacred cows(homo spics) and that's what they did

Underrated

Chechens aren't white.

the left would side with muzzies, and the blacks then become full islamaphobes (some kinda are)

Media would blame Trump.

If it was still the early 2000s Id say there would be a call for war regardless of whatever colour. But obviously that wouldnt be the case now.

just like they became full anti-spic when Zimmerman shot baby Tray, or how they looked at themselves when 90% of them are killed by each other, or the black cops shooting them, right?

yeah... no, they'd blame white people for it like everything else

They would twist it and find some way to blame white people.

they would take our guns

Nice digits and it won't happen, they are coworkers

It would still be blamed on whites.

My answer is the only true answer.

Media would call it a BLM victory because if they kill you, you win, and make it a mental health issue and say the muslims only did it because they didn't get enough multicultural education funding so they didn't know its actually white patriarchy oppressing them

They'd blame white people and continue to convert to Islam because they seem to think Islam is part of their heritage when they don't even know what their specific ethnicity is.

this post is underated.

I'd become Muslim

the left is againgst religious extremism just as much as anyone else

Trump seems to be okay with it though because he elected a creationist to handle your country's education.

We would all chant 'Allah akbar!'

They would be begging white lawmakers and white cops for help...

But it wont come.

>Popeyes
NIGGER DETECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NIGGER!

>the left is against religious extremism just as much as anyone else
I'll need proofs for that bullshit mate.