When did you find out civic nationalism is liberalism with SJW vergence

when did you find out civic nationalism is liberalism with SJW vergence.

About the same time I realized white nationalism is a conscious effort towards turning away capable and competent Patriots and refusing to any form of improvement.

You saw one extreme with the migrant crisis and chose another as your solution. Congrats, you are no better than the Germans who did the opposite.

white nationalist there is no such thing LOL

you mean ultra nationalism.

Nationalism based on the white race is white nationalism, and as I described earlier, is "ultra" impractical haha.

autism: the thread

This.

Plenty of worthless white people. Civic Nationalism gives everyone a carrot to aspire toward getting.

I'm a journalist for a major newspaper. What does "civic nationalism" mean? Is it a joke about Ukraine?

But Shaun King is black.

Let ask you a question.

Who started the idea of Nationalism?

It means I hate niggers not black folk.

Canada

Civic nationalism is for cuckolds. Non-whites can duck right off to their own country.

edward bellamy

he started the Nationalist clubs in 1880

Shaun King is white with a white mommy and a mysterious father that he doesn't like talking about... He claims it was a black man... but he was a little curly headed fuck when he was young.

Non-ethnic form of Nationalism.

Basically acknowledges that the 300 Million most important people in the world to the US government should be the citizens of the USA.

Fuck Globalism.

His birth certificate says african american, really makes your grey matter swirl huh

What if shaun king was black?

>not all black people are niggers meme

Civic nationalists are retarded

#whiteprivilege

"Civic" nationalism fails because the civic virtues espoused are entirely dependent on the historical experiences that have shaped the underling culture/ethnicity.

Eventually you end up saying dumb shit like this, and reducing your culture to a number of principles that many "New Americans" or whatever don't even care about

>civic nationalism

>professional fear monger has nothing to fear

k mate

Dunno if he actually said that, but I wouldn't doubt it after venerating castro.

We dodged a fucking bullet not electing hillary. Fuck.

it's a google search