PREV:
> 30 bodies so far
Moonman Moonman
K
K
K

Asking for DNA from families
Searching "bucket by bucket"

>ironically named forum of the trash who hung out there.
burners.me/tag/rave/

>Criminal investigation has started. Shit's about to get real.
sfist.com/2016/12/04/official_death_toll_in_oakland_ware.php#comment-3035408320

>survivor bloke couldn't free fatty friend
youtube.com/watch?v=ayuMQ-peFjw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xk6jD7PmuA8
youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/5gdf86/i_told_a_story_on_reddit_and_now_im_worried_about/?st=iwbflk0c&sh=1ed1b555
youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

>Burning Faggot Festival

This needs to become an annual thing.

I'm dead.

Why do these threads keep getting pruned?

Because new mods have been hired and they are complete faggots

> 33 Confirmed to be Burned

Teens
Smoking hot teens

Some faggots just want to pour water on the flames.

>Thread Music
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk6jD7PmuA8

>Alternative Thread Music
youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER MODS ARE LITERALLY CANCE

Hold tight
Wait 'til the party's over
Hold tight
We're in for nasty weather
There has got to be a way
Burning down the house

Do you think the kids who died on Molly felt pain as their flesh burn? Or did it feel good at first?

>tinderbox of a building with zero fire suppression equipment/smoke alarms goes up in 3 minutes
>leftist fags are shocked and amazed

sucks to see clueless people die, but seriously, god damn. hopefully the party organizer gets 50 years in the slammer

lol that story arc as you read down

Did black madonga do it or not

i hate dirty hippys as much as the next bloke but you cant help feeling sorry for that hippy that is in complete denial about his mates death, trying not to cry.

fuckin brutal shit man

Redditor's account of his escape.

A women told them to turn back from the only escape on the 1st floor because they had to push through smoke. The people who died followed her upstairs, where there was no escape, to their deaths.

>the fire rises isn't just a meme
>smoke rises to the top of the building and gets caught

>relying on a woman's sense of future planning
Magnificent. I think this batch contains one for every idiot who followed her!

Is this the post the one that got deleted, because the authorities were trying to contact him?

One of many occult alters inside the ghostship

The Great Hipster Gentrification Fire of 2016

checked

Yes. He went back on reddit asking them how he could get out of testifying and evade a subpoena. DailyMail and others had already screencapped and ran big stories by that point.

Yep, he was the one posting in legal advice.

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/5gdf86/i_told_a_story_on_reddit_and_now_im_worried_about/?st=iwbflk0c&sh=1ed1b555

Hippie faggot is worried about testifying. Thats why the cops arent making a big deal about the criminal investigation, they know all these flower children are gonna scatter like rabbits.

>trusting womens instincts in a survival situation
>allowing women to lead you in a survival situation
>surviving
Add another thing to the mental checklist. When shit goes down ignore the female voices.

I am literally praying to God thanking him for this fire.

i'd bet money this has to do with Pizza Gate,

they are burning the bodies/evidence

Some background on the head degenerate. He used to have his kids on the top floor. One of the other hippys in their circle called CPS on him and got them moved to a hotel, the only reason the kids are still alive.

This is why you never listen to a woman in life of death situations

Holy fuck

I think this is the fat guy, here he is praying to a demon-god to burn him a few months ago.

It was a hippie weed growing operation gone bad.

Triple doubling digits, this is the word of kek

I don't suppose there's any video footage or images from inside while this was going down?

this was 1000% ritual sacrifice.

I'm trying to remember... some secret society had a initiation that had the head master shouting throw the faggots to the fire.

I think it was the Odd Fellows...

it is possible
but it could also just be dumb liberals cant into fire safety

You want to get away from them.

Somethimes they panic and just grab on to you and scream.

>Somethimes they panic and just grab on to you and scream.

user wasn't talking about cumming in their hair

F
Ride on cowboy

That's the picture they chose to roll with for the story?
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLSWDSDJKVDJSDKVHSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAYYYYY!

What did you expect?

HAVE WE NOT LEARNED ANYTHING!??!
youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs

JESUS CHRIST

So it was a stupid bitch feminist telling people to stay on the second level. Wow..

I've got a bone to pick with her.

My I.d. says to give poi a voice mail.

why didnt they jump from the second floor lol

>NO LISTEN TO ME I AM A SMART WOMAN WE MUST AWAIT RESCUE

Rouge mod.

Hey Sup Forumsfags, do you just hate these Oakland people because they could have fun dancing and getting laid? You can be honest

bampu

Were just having fun, no need to get fired up about it

All windows were caged with no safety releases.

hello its me bob mule and i couldn't pop a pin off the fire extinguisher to save people

i was also incapable of helping anyone

I don't hate anyone who gets burned alive in a warehouse fire where the landlord and chief tenant/party organizer were 100% at fault, except for the landlord and tenant.

These kids were probably faggot leftists but they didn't deserve to get turned into overcooked brisket. This is an actual crime where people will go to jail due to ignoring/violating building code.

kek

Eh, they were fucking idiots. If I knew a place was a death trap, I sure as shit wouldn't be caught fucking around in there.

Let's not romanticize this any; the place was a dope den and these dead fuckers were the cancer of society.

He looks like mid-80s GG Allin

>Leftists
>People

Choose one.

I suggested a butane extraction and someone lit a cigarette. Another user suggested someone was doing dabs and dropped their butan torch.

Pretty fuckin gay

This, it looks like the temple of moloch, people who go in shouldn't be surprised when they become human sacrifice

the place was a well known meth den

Lol, ever throw one of those on a fire? That shit was a tinder pile

>first 3 "steps"

Must've been the "ramp-like" nature of the stairs this pic related cunt -
was talking about.

Fucking lmao if that's it

>tfw unload trucks as part of my job
>tfw have twisted or bruised my ankles hundreds of times walking over those things over the years
Slightly triggered

Someone on my kikebook was there kek
But narrowly escaped, damn. Too bad he didn't burn.

>gauges
nothing of value was lost

And they probably listened to her and didn't tell her that she was a fucking moron because they didn't want to appear misogynistic or patriarchal.

shifty nutsack-nuzzler, "Alan"

am i banned lol

hmmm

>THE BLACK COCK

anzu?

lmao what a fucking scumbag

Nice get.
Mods confirmed faggots