New Zealand First

How do we meme this party into office?

We need a back up plan in case Europe and North America still get wrecked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Uk44aykGg4
nzfirst.org.nz/our-mps
youtube.com/watch?v=35OOk8Tk9n8&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all they have to do is get about 13-17% to be king maker and Winston be cocky enough will demand himself PM in a coalition

How about ACT New Zealand? Are they a better choice for right wingers? They don't seem to be able to stand as much of a chance as New Zealand First does.

>ACT
ACT is not for the White Man anymore

I see. That explains why they have been dropping in votes, the bastards.

lol dude nz is further down the drain then sweden

literately 0.69% but the Nats told Epsom voters to vote for them just to hack the MMP system

Why?

is that semen?

What is the MMP system?

Kek.

New world countries have much more white guilt because we stole the land. Its a common opinion that whites cant claim to want to be a majority.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Uk44aykGg4

Impossible.
Everyone in NZ is a liberal

KEK

Except the natives who hate the Chinese and rightly so

Only country where women report having more sexual partners than men

I feel we need to push not just for Winston but also the rest of the NZ First party in each of their electorates.

Here's a list nzfirst.org.nz/our-mps

NZ First will never get majority so it looks like we will need to align with National again for the next election. Again though we need to remove all the neo-lib lite MP's under Key and push for MP's who align more with NZ First values.

Kek wills it

The key isn't to raise New Zealand First up, the key is to cut National down.

There's only so much you can do for NZF, but people will keep voting for National because they think that National can keep the status quo and anyone else would make a mess.
NZF only has a chance if people lose faith in National.

Does anyone so happen to live somewhere that they can easily get to John Key physically, so as to meme him into humiliation?

winston wants to win the Wanganui,Whangarei and Wairarapa electorates

>we need to align with National again
please locate your nearest scenic bus route and throw yourself under a scenic bus

So you think somehow NZ First will gain majority?

If we aren't aligning with National, it's going to be Labour/Greens which would be a much worse outcome.

no he only needs 15% to be king maker

>>lol dude nz is further down the drain then sweden
Hell no. We don't have grown rapefugee men going to our schools and pretending they're 15 years old.

There is no worse outcome.
National can get things done, but is very wasteful with money, and getting things done is a bad thing when they're like "hurr durr look at how great America is, we should fucking ruin our country to be more capitalistic

>>that they can easily get to John Key physically
Hello NZ Police.

By "meme into humiliation" I mean someone should put a staircase and a giant basketball hoop on a float, then dunk him

Your post is self-contradicting.
If they're wasteful with money and just following overseas bankers, that's most definitely not "getting things done" that's just "lets see how fast I can fill my pockets".

If things we "getting done" we wouldn't be selling our country at every opportunity to the highest bidder.

m8 everyone knows where he lives

Sheep vagina first !

That's what I mean by getting things done though, selling our country at every opportunity so as to privatise and move towards capitalism.

I don't.
Is it Parnell though?

your country is like 2% white

Aotearoa (maori NZ), Wahnau(maori family), Black Power are the 3 most prominent things in a maori new zealanders mind.
Unlike african americans, maori australians long to be back in their homeland so i dont think memeing is even necessary

105 St Stephens Ave, Parnell

>We need a back up plan in case Europe and North America still get wrecked.
I'm afraid the Remainians are having the same idea

we are double fucked

>Not a black cock
This meme is almost there.

lmao fuck off you guys aren't gonna come here and fuck up our country like you did yours

New Zealand First is shit. Fuck them

Wrong.

Based quake scared them off

Every Maori is mixed to some degree

>>Donald Trump
>>Fuck up the country
Do you know where you are user?

>>>OP
>>>American

You're not wrong, but the focus should be towards the European percentage.

Also NZ has a huge problem with race-mixing currently, it's really weakened both the Maori and White youth in a rather docile manner. Think of it this way, if you were to walk outside in Aus and see most white girls with abo's, you'd wonder what the fuck is going on right?

It's among the same movement though. Lefty brits and yanks both ditching their countries because they're scared of Nationalism.

>if you were to walk outside in Aus and see most white girls with abo's, you'd wonder what the fuck is going on right?

Maoris are more like irish than abos

That's still no excuse for race-mixing though, even more so if they did turn out to be of Indian descendant. They should preserve their race.

no shit maoris are total bros
free weed, will come and fix your house, funny as fuck, only racist to non whites/maori
I feel sorry for the pussys who are scared of maori

>That's still no excuse for race-mixing though
they either out number us or we racially assimilate them

It's not about being scared user, it's about preserving your people. I swear sometimes Sup Forums is actually /leftypol/ with the way you cunts talk.

Neither party would accept that deal.

>not at least 75% white
You're fucking worse than us.

why do you think JK resigned then. it was because he could not face Winston

like this

>>You're fucking worse than us.
C-16 bill and UBI say hello. You guys are about to become the last legs of the dying lefts lab rat.

You probably have a better housing market situation than us right now though.

Winston just needs the little men to vote. If he goes to areas like Wanganui, eastern BOP, south Waikato, taranaki etc he will have a good chance. He already has Northland. I have been slowly putting it in others heads since Feb that we need to vote Winston next year. We don't need National and neither does he

>Black power over the Mighty Mongrel Mob

ACT is mildly libertarian Jeb!

Reminder that only 39% of us voted for current year man.

>anything over the HUKS

>Meming leftist enablers into power

No thanks senpai

That's not entirely true; 80% of maoris are 1/64th maori and completely white besides that. Not to say they're pure aryan, but it's not that bad.

Also, Auckland is the multicultural shithole. The further south you go, the more white you get.

The North Island is a right off, but Auckland in particular.

auckland is 59% white which is more than can be said for canadian cities

m8

post yfw crusher collins orders all foreigners crushed

her husband is a chinese-samoan hybrid

>101567824
youtube.com/watch?v=35OOk8Tk9n8&t

>>we will need to align with National again
>>we
Fuck off kike bankers. National is finished.