Go to a date with an American grill I met on Tinder

>Go to a date with an American grill I met on Tinder
>We walk for a few minutes and then get into a bar
>Have some beers
>For some reason the conversation turns to jewish people since I've never met one IRL
>'Hey user, don't you think it's funny how jews control practically all the media?'

What should I do?

fuck her right in the bayiyna

marry
bed
make children

and in that order precisely

Ask if she has a cute brother

It might be a trap. Proceed with caution. I read a post here yesterday where an user showed his power level to a date that said something similar and it didn't turn out well. Maybe she is red pilled though, so you never know. You have been warned.

We then laughed about people who suffer from diabetes. What did she mean by that?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Baby steps, user. Looks good though. She may be testing your power level too.

tell her about the eternal anglo.

I just dumped my jew hating blonde aryan gf because i took the gray pill

The vaginal jew no longer controls me but it's cold as ice now

Don't take this pill unless you are ready

Tell me more about the gray pill

The board title is "Politically Incorrect", not "Made up Spaniard dating storytelling time"

>Meeting a possibly not-cucked grill sounds like a fake story

Huh, I could've guessed the country without even looking at the flag.

Edinburgh actually

and all his great deeds?

Remove the fear of death

Remove the hope of life

See the true nature of reality and embrace how dark it all is in the modern age by removing the veils of illusion that disguise everything you percieve. Most humans would kill themselves if they took the graypill but those who have enough apperception realize that acting on depression is just as stupid as acting on happiness.

An animal makes choices with it's body. A man makes choices with his mind. A "God" or whatever you wish to call it makes choices with his consciousness.

I'm knew to this pill and am finding it both painful and fulfilling at the same time. The world begins to look like those green code lines in the matrix except more gray and not so obvious. You just see things for what they are rather than what they are percieved to be by the human mind.

Does this make much sense to you?

glasgowfag here, mind if I save this localised pepe?

Go ahead hah

NEVER SHOW YOUR POWER LEVEL TOO SOON user

act normal but agree, let her "redpill" you

To be fair, it does sound like a made-up story

She might be a Muslim, in which case tread carefully if she's a white convert. You can convert her back and keep the red-pill