National Party of Canada thread #2

The politicians of Canada have failed us, it's time to create our own party and take back Canada.

email [email protected] if you want to help out.

Temporary website:
nationalpartyofcanada.wordpress.com/

vote for pm right here

wew lad you're now on the RCMP/CSIS watch list

Thanks for that.

As always, answering any questions that arise.

I think this is a good idea for the new party, as its name hasn't been soiled, and it could possibly get lefties onboard.

BUT, the coming election isn't the right time. We must get conservatives in power in 3 years time.

I have a couple questions about the new party.
How much experience do you have in politics? Are you qualified to become a party leader?
How many people are currently working for the party, or is it just an idea for now?
Where will you get the resources and money to fund campaigns, wages, etc?
Godspeed to you user... I would for sure vote for you

Do you support removing a multitude of weapons from the Restricted listing?

But who will be our great leader?

God's in his heaven, all's right with the world.

Nice Larping muh man

Even the conservatives are shit

Here, here. I'd like to be able to load more than 5 rounds into my firearm, if that is quite all right.

Now you just need your Nigel Farage

Lol funny you mention that, I made this a while ago.

>"[The niqab] hurt us terribly. It was measured. I can share with you that the polling we did showed we dropped over 20 points in 48 hours here in Quebec because of the strong stand I took on the niqab," Mulcair said.

Oh, hell yeah. That would be based.

Obviously.

But the other choice is kingcuck for another 4 years

You're in the wrong country for this party name by the way.

The leftists will grab hold of one word, and that's all it takes -- "National"

Like come on, you couldn't anticipate people jumping to memetastic conclusions of national party in Nazi Germany?

They'll make those connections because that's how the left is, no matter how stupid or faulty it is, but they'll ruin the name before it even has a chance

You're on a watch list. You better hope you're behind a proxy or a VPN, because you're fucked buddy.

Who cares fuck them, Canada needs to uncuck theirselves.

Political correctness is ruining Canada

What's your opinion on the late, great Jack Layton? Was he Canada's shoulda coulda woulda been PM?

We certainly don't plan on winning even a minority in 2019. But a few of us could win our ridings and start to gain a bigger following.

Why do you personally think the next election isn't the right time, though?

I don't have any experience in politics save some volunteering last year for the Conservatives in my riding. I don't see that as being any less than Trudeau had prior to him starting, and now he is the PM.

There are a few very active people. I have three officers and a chief agent working for the party, and all of us are directors of the board for the NFP corporation. The other members are less active and busy, but we are getting off the ground and are ready to accept new support and more people.

We plan on getting most of the money from supporters who wish to donate. That is how the system should work, and how it works on paper. Sadly the major parties have a lot of capital due to the old ways that let corporations throw thousands at candidates but we can't cry and say that is evil. We need to just do our own thing and believe we can make at least enough capital to pose a threat.

There is a very extensive gun control plan we have in mind though it is not on the platform since gun control isn't a big issue at the moment. Basically though it's a three tiered system that by the third tier allows almost unrestricted gun access and ownership, in exchange for your membership in your own provincial and the federal militia. But it's on the shelf at the moment, so to speak.

Hopefully that is me. Or if not that person will show himself (or hey, maybe herself) soon enough.

I have thought a long time about that and I still think National Party is the way to go. There have been two former National Partys in the past and as far as I know they did not get flak for their names. Ultimately this was the best way to go.

What about gun rights? You should push for gun rights, you should be like America

Ugh, fucking dropped. Just get rid of the Restricted category and the mag limit, don't fuck about with a new system

Fuck Americas gun laws. The only firearms that should be available are those used for hunting.

They'll make these connections regardless based on the party's platform (anything to do with immigration). I think the name is fine. The main issue is memes. If you can have a NPC general thread on Sup Forums 24/7 eventually you'll have a substantial number of autistic anons emotionally invested in your success, and their obsessive memeing on the cyber will really help you build momentum IRL.

Yeah get rid of the unrestricted BS, 30 round mags or gtfo

Uncuck yourselves leafs

Oh and having "shall issue" conceal carry permits would be nice too

Holy shit what a cuck

Personally I don't think we need to alter gun control in any way. There's no market for it. Leftists don't want more gun control, and very few people are proposing reducing it.

He would have been, and he is an inspiration to me, personally. His policies may have differed from what I would propose, but his passion and humanity and overall Canadian spirit was something to be admired. My dad, who never voted or cared to all his life, said he would have taken the time to vote for Jack Layton. That says something, no?

Anyway, RIP.

P.S: Do you think if I quoted him in speeches that it would work? I really like that quote of his, and it could be used to rally those people like my dad who never cared until he came around.

It's not that easy though my friend. You're not the only citizen in Canada. We can't just give to a small fraction of the country what the rest of the country abhors with no fair equivalency. The system needs to be fair, for gun supporters and detractors alike.

>National Party of Canada
>Still has a fucking leaf

>great

uh

NDP, ever being great?

nice chuckles were had

Cuck

>asian wife

Sorry, I made it seem like we are going to change gun control currently.

What I meant is, we don't have plans to. I had the idea for the three tiered system but others told me it would cause more harm than good. So it's shelved. It's not something we plan to change at all unless the need arises. So rest assured nothing is going to be worse, though that also means sadly that nothing will be getting better, either, if less restrictions is what you want.

Do the general public need access to machine guns and pistols? You've been on /pol for far too long mate

Dude how can you be the National Party and idolize a cuck like Layton. Dude would have been worse than Trudeau. I feel youre just a scam trying to split the right vote now.

The leaf is dope man

Sure. As long as you acknowledge that sometimes I need to take my grenade launcher with me to hunt

excellent taste

Fudds should die on the day of the Rake

Well, at least there's that. I do think we need a "shall-issue" pistol carry permit at the very least. The way it is, you'll need something like 3 attempts on your life before they'll even consider it.

Yes, we are allowed to

Also mass shootings always happen in gun free zones

They never happen in areas that allows guns, I wonder why

We must get Trudeau out of office, and dividing the conservative voting block will not help this goal in 2019 (which realistically will be the majority of your potential voter base).

Read the first page, so far sounds dope. I was always into Canada as the peacekeeping country.

Yes you cuck. The people need the means to overthrow their government at any time. The people also need guns to protect themselves and their families against criminal scum. Too bad we dont have castle law like our American friends.

>posting on a nazi forum

Well, there's your first mistake. But I guess it's fine. 300 ridings or so, right? $1000 per riding just to run a candidate, but don't bother with a great deal of them, but you can expect to spend at least 10,000 or 15,000 just for a decent number of seats, right? Or at least the shot at them. Do you have the money?

Where are you going to go?

Is this the leaf that was talking about starting a natsoc party in Canada weeks ago?

It's nice that you want to LARP being a political party on a Laotian extreme soap carving website, but you'll never actually accomplish anything in real politics.

No that's not "shall issue"

Shall issue means that the sheriff has to issue you the permit, regardless.

May issue is cuck tier and is only given if you're law enforcement or security

Obviously, this thread is more of a /canada general/ to come up with ideas and shitpost

No, the bottom part is how it is right now. Which is may issue.

You faggots need to get Trudeau out

C'mon guys, if you can't fix a formatting error, how can you fix the country?

That says something, yes. A few people I know who have never voted, felt the same way about him.
Quote him in speeches, many of the older /pol crowd feel he was the PM we needed.

Just like Trump will never win a primary right? Go be a pessimistic cuck somewhere else.

I would be glad to see the Conservatives never return to power. That just leaves more room for us.

You think we are conservatives too? We are not trying to be another little C party. We are something different.

This isn't a Nazi forum. This is just a subboard on a website that specializes in anonymous posting, which means by posting here we can get a lot of people who otherwise would be too afraid due to PC culture to raise their voices to get interested in a new idea that benefits all. Not such a horrible idea now, is it?

Well look at it this way: if even only 30,000 Canadians choose to support us, and with an average of $10 per person, that's $300,000 CND.

Not with that attitude you won't!

Thanks. That's how I feel too.

It will never take power. Get over it.

>race mixing

If you want to be taken seriously, take that snow shit off your website. I get it, snow is kind of a national symbol for Canada, but that shit is fucking eye torture when you're trying to read and it makes your website look like a geocities page from 1998.

LEFTIST SHILLS

>wordpress

kill yourself my man

Gun rights issue is a political nonstarter. It's not a big enough part of our culture, and we don't have a powerful gun rights lobby in our country like the US has with the NRA. As it stands, Canada's gun control is surprisingly lax given how cucked Canada is, so it is best to just not bring attention to it, at least until the country has shifted culturally and politically away from muh multiculturalism and muh globalism and muh political correctness. Right now these things are an existential threat to Canada as a sovereign nation and that is where the focus should be (directly or indirectly).

It was an anonymous forum, but now you've posted your name.

So you got you can run in fifteen ridings, then. What are the ridings?

Nogunz detected.

People who don't own guns shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion on guns.

Fuck off retard.

sorry but trudeau is going to be re-elected. By that point we will be the most globalist, post-nationalist country on earth.

Get yourself a nice immigrant qt and blanda up before you get left in the dust.

Many school shootings in US of A

Not many in Canada,

Jeez, I wonder the fuck why

>a leaf in the logo
you fuckers literally never learn.

It's like German cucks still flying the Weimar kike flag. Eternally jewed. Even your revolutions use the imagery of the enemy. Fucking KEK.

>Canadians don't even know their own history.

>The National Party of Canada is a federal political party committed to unifying Canada, all of its many diverse peoples living in this vast country, and bringing back the idea of Confederation and what it stood for.

this isn't written very well

Website is ugly and the snow is annoying. I like the idea though and would support you all the way.

I am interested in taking part of the party.
I live in Québec.

>mass shootings in the States always happen in 'gun free zones'
It's because they have no fear of anyone fighting back there. Get rid of gun free zones and you have a safer populace.

You obviously don't understand this country very well. The leaf is our national symbol. Everyone in Canada likes the leaf. The leaf sells.

I know right. The leaf is awesome.

>a fucking b-

Thoughts on Quebec assimilating? Including:

1) Canada having ONE official language: English
2) Quebec no longer being allowed to set their own immigration laws, which are hurting the rest of Canada because it's just being used as a backdoor

Real cute canadian.

Say it with me
President Trump of the United Continent of America

Went out to get something to eat. Give me a moment.

The fuck are you saying?

L'érable est l'arbre fétiche du canada, contrairement à vous nous affichons fièrement une ressource naturelle comme symbole.

We even have animals on our money, I think it is way better than dead presidents.

It would maybe make more sense to affiliate with the wildrose party or the Saskatchewan party. The political infrastructure already exists at the provincial level, would make more sense to use that to leapfrog into something national.

I'd be down for a far right party to help shift the Overton window

>not understanding the leaf is a source of pride

1) Absolutely not, Quebec has the most vibrant and unique culture in Canada. It should be respected and held up as a model to the other provinces.

2) Yes.

quebec not being assimilated is literally why Canada exists as a distinctive nation dumbass

Fuck off. Traitor to the empire detected.

It's one of the best flags. Represents the land and the colours represent the two races of the land before regressive immigration ruined it.

If you want to see a revival of separatism (which always came as a reaction to an overreach of federal power) then go ahead

I would be shocked if you were not a shill talking like that, but with no one coming to my defense, I guess you win and I have to assume everyone in Canada is a little kiked out drone like you.

national party is too boring of a name, should be something more catchy like the "True North Party" or some shit

All of that would be very nice if OP wants to never get elected.

>the leaf is a source of pride

A.
FUCKING.
LEAF.

Will you ever learn?

Under Layton, yes. Far better than the alternatives.

everyone single mass (((shooting))) is a hoax... trust me man. from sandy hooknose to orlando, its all bullshit.

Layton was Canada's Obama. Personality cult with no substance.

you mean canada's trump?

LONG LIVE BRITANNA

Would relegate us to third party status forever. You need an appropriate name to enter serious politics.

I definitely think it's weird to have seperate immigration laws. As far as having French as an official language I'm indifferent. Learning a second language in school should still be a thing though. Whether that's implemented as keeping French, or expanding the current education to include more languages, that another issue. I didn't mind French. Took it all through highschool. That's dependent on province though I guess. I had shitty Ontario, our arts got fucked during my years. Would have like more options than French and Spanish. Seperate issues I know but I'm still salty about the arts issue.

Why would you get rid of the only unique thing you got?