The difference between BLM and White Nationalism

>BLM
An expression of nationalism as a result of racial persecution in the American judicial system and society at large.

>White Nationalism
An expression of white supremacy in order to promote white separatism and racial violence.

You can't hide the ugly face of white supremacy/nationalism/seperatism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Covenant,_The_Sword,_and_the_Arm_of_the_Lord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Liberation_Army
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A

FUKKEN

LEAF

not an argument. when you resort to calling us leaves that means we win the argument

BLM isn't as dangerous as the Nation of Islam or the Black Panthers were and yet they've suffered more at the hands of police

Explain this, Sup Forums

>if you kill us we win
Don't you have a bull to prep, Justin?

checked
Fuck the leafs!

Niggers cause racism with their niggery behavior.

A fucking leaf

But Whites are the persecuted ones...

>forced to fight to global Jewish wars
>forced to have their nations flooded by hostile peoples
>forced to work like slaves to fund the hostiles

this

Cops don't like people who question that status quo. Plus they'll always have conservatives who will post #bluelivesmatter as though being a police officer is anything like being on the other end of the beatstick.

>ethnonationalism is good!
>except when whites do it!

And you liberals still wonder why there's a huge right-wing backlash brewing.

what movie is that from user?

So nationalism is ok for blacks, but not whites.
Ok for blacks because of blah blah blah.

Using the exact same logic, revenge murder is justified.

Nice try, dumbass.

>racial persecution
niggers kill each other and then cry about whitey

>white separatism
nobody wants to live near niggers, fact

Satan please rain atomic fire down upon them.
DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

black people have had it easy since LBJ.
Maybe if you people stop spending so much time throwi g baseless tantrum and more time not having 7 kids 5 women youd get more sympathy. Black people have invited all the legal stuff their way, its all on the up and up. All black people just want special treatment and freedom from personal failure.

what is up with the nigger dick suckin' thats been going on in this place.

Sup Forums becoming an ugly place to visit.

>>An expression of nationalism as a result of racial persecution in the American judicial system and society at large.

What persecution? I'm black and have never been persecuted by cops. The only people that give me any shit for being black are you faggots.

>BLM
A movement for "gimmedats."

>white nationalism
A movement for self-pride and cultural conservatism.

Fixed that for you.

Thanks for being sane.

Exactly. Hatred doesnt come from know where. They actively tried to be the worst people in any given society.

Hello Uncle Tom

Hello racist faggot.

Blacks are a small minority with no agenda or demands that burn steal and murder paid for by soros white nationalist are a knee jerk response to declining patriotism and just general left nonsense and double speak..

Also one is made of paid protesters and one is everyday white folk

Pearls before swine.

Satan approves!

You have a funny way of spelling Sucessful Black Person. Black culture is becoming synonymous with failure. It'd be a tremendous advantage to act white if those monkies werent so envious of anyone trying better themselves.

I bet you go to UoT

can someone nuke toronto already?

>leaf

Im arguing against the nigger lovers you outrageous faggot

This. Calling anybody an Uncle Tom is racist because it assumes that blacks have no agency, but it's also bullshit because it assumes that all blacks have to act and think exactly alike. All blacks are supposedly oppressed and persecuted, and anybody who says they aren't is a coon or an Uncle Tom. Most of the faggots who throw Uncle Tom around probably haven't even read the book anyway.

not an argument

Brazil has more slaves than the US and kept them longer. Why are whites the problem?

had, i mean

Zulu, you fucking pleb.

> Lefty memes, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not funny as always. Fuck off an die.

The world of people who wrote "drumpf" and other unfunny shit will be hacked into pieces, soon.

>le backtraced

>BLM
A movement that commits opportunistic acts of theft, property damage and violence under the guise of fighting racial injustice against blacks. Stated grievances are largely imagined or distorted by MSM and basically boil down to any incident where whites or police are remotely "involved" in the death of blacks, "involved" being VERY loosely interpreted. Has no clear goals into what they actually want, ranging from irrelevant handouts to unreasonable demands of complete legal immunity for criminal activities. Frequently employed as useful idiots by black-face race agitators and other liberal political elements and either too stupid or too unwilling to give up the scraps thrown their way to realize it. Also routinely victimizes non-black SJW sympathizers who inexplicably keep joining their ranks.

>White nationalism
An revival of pride in the achievements of whites throughout the history of western civilization. Promotes mutual respect between races that routinely gets vilified as racism and separatism by leftists and guards against calls for violence against whites and attempts to denigrating white culture and its numerous accomplishments to humanity.

>Promotes mutual respect between races

>Joseph Paul Franklin (born James Clayton Vaughn, Jr.; April 13, 1950 – November 20, 2013) was an American serial killer who gained notoriety for numerous murders in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

>Pierce said of Franklin that "he saw his duty as a white man and did what a responsible son of his race must do."

>His claims of racial motivation were offset by a defense expert witness who testified in 1997 that Franklin was a paranoid schizophrenic who was not fit to stand trial.

one lunatic no one defends.
BLM a group with destructive and devisive behavior with no goal aside from to throw a tantrum everytime a black person (more often than not it's justified) is killed.

>one lunatic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Covenant,_The_Sword,_and_the_Arm_of_the_Lord

On consistent theme of white nationalism is the promise of being respectful to other races who show them the same respect.

If you want to cherrypick an exception as the rule, we could say the same for all black civil rights movements based on the actions of Micah Xavier Johnson.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Liberation_Army
Don't throw stones in glass houses, monkey

BLM was funded by Soros an opportunistic Jew who also funded FEMEN. The whole purpose of BLM and FEMEN is to weaken society.

BLM should be funded by blacks themselves, not by outsiders.

DAY OF THE RAKE

>blacks get thrown in the corner and persecuted
>wonders why some choice to respond with violence

>thinks white people are in the same situation as blacks

good one idiot.

I thought you cucks condemned violence, whatever happened to non-violent action?

It's ok when blacks do it because two wrongs make a right, and "historical oppression/persecution" justifies everything.

Don't bother arguing with this faggot anymore though. He's obviously just a bait poster.

Fucks sake, mexico has an eagle on a cactus eating a snake.
That's not a leaf.

>"historical oppression/persecution" justifies everything.
sure does

Maybe try taking a tip from the Irish and throw some nail bombs in some trash bins.

cuz we wuz kangs! I'd love to know how looting Air Jordans plays into the equation

in 2016 they'd be looting Sprint and stealing all the sizurp from Walgreens. nice false equivalence

Except the perceived oppression and persecution was contemporary, not historical, at that time. Whether they were as severe as perceived or not is another matter of debate, but at the time, their grievances were recent.

Also at this time, it was a movement for greater rights with the British, or a movement for independence, whichever would work better. The tea was British mercantile property from elsewhere in the world, foreign goods, and all that entailed was the destruction of merchant goods. You don't see any buildings being razed or people being killed.

Also, trying to equate destroying tea to destroying entire neighborhoods whenever a chimpout occurs because of media hype over a black person being killed is very foolish. Then again, though, I've wasted my time typing this to respond to A FUCKING LEAF, so more likely you're baiting, which congratulations in that case, you've got another one caught.

>if you get BTFO, you win

t. leaf psycology

Fuck off nigger. I don't care if they chimp out a bit or a lot, they should be hit with a stick.

that happens when you kill cops, who woulda thunk

S A Y I T W I T H M E

When you frame a stupid strawman, you get stupid answers you fucking dicklicker

L O S T T H E E L E C T I O N

BLM is a racist terrorist organization that seeks to kill all white people.

T W I C E

S A Y I T W I T H M E
"a fucking leaf"

literally a cuck

A fucking leaf!