We're getting shut down either way

>man arrested for searching for the truth

I can't wait, 8cn will be so cozy :3

It's actually happening

>Fake news
Man, they just want to make this the new buzzword now

>sought to investigate
>brandishing a gun

I don't think he had any investigating in mind, just looking to create a media storm. Not necessarily bad for us, let them keep fighting to control the narrative. Too much motion while on the back heel doesn't bode well for the MSM.

Why does it have 4 islamic crescents? wtf

Damn. Why would anyone raid Comet Pizza?

To shit up the investigation

>fake news story
>not 'alleged pedophile ring'

really makes you think

but he didnt fire the gun

This is obviously hilarious tier damage control by CNN.

normies will still eat it up at face value though, sad.

lol metro pcs

BREAKING NEWS

9/10 CNN EDITORS AND EXECUTIVES HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE STREISAND EFFECT IS

> the investigation

Yeah like all the shit they tried against Trump and how it kept him out of the presidency. They've jumped the shark already my friend.

>fake
>(((Bohn)))

Hey Buddy, they're on the T-Mobile network now, just way cheaper price.

>by threatening people with a gun

He should have water boarded them.

I barely see CNN being played at restaurants and public places anymore. Its usually fox now. Good riddance to CNN. What next, will they invest in the young Turks and make it the next big liberal news channel?

they're going to use this to ban pizzagate discussions.

Don't let them

Too bad he didn't kill any of these degenerate faggots

The whole thing was probably a false flag to legitimize "fake news" as a thing. All the evidence was strategically placed because they knew it would be this lot to "uncover" it. Throw in a firearm, & your killing THREE birds with one stone...

>by threatening people with a gun
Where did you read that? "Brandishing" is subjective, they're essentially saying he owned a gun which is his constitutional right.

People would rather give out unnecessary pesos for a name at the top of the screen

The "fake news" narrative is just a complicated way of saying "you dumb fucking white working class hicks"

I hope this is satire.
This isn't evidence. It isn't even interesting.
I want underage autistic kids to leave.

The Washingtonian published an article on the shooting 10 hours ago?

Wasnt the shooting like 7 hours ago? Why did they publish the story before the police say the shooter got there?

1/2

If he came in with a weapon slung, but had no ammo and did nothing threatening with it aside from having it on him, then this wasn't a false flag. Smart move by him if he was smart about it like that. News will try to cover it, but there's nothing wrong with having a weapon on you constitutionally. Let them squirm over it.

Oh fuck. Sam Hyde said he and Charls were going to investigate this in their latest hydewars video. I hope this is not a frame job.

2/2 from the article itself, it says the guy came in at around 3 pm eastern which was like, 7 hours ago

You stupid cocksuckers aren't going to be happy until someone gets shot and killed and then the family of those victims will sue this sites fucking ass off and get it shut down! Is that what you want?

>implying you can carry a gun around in DC or any major US city

they just ID'ed the suspect too, "Edgar Maddison Welch"

haha they changed it to "conspiracy theory" now!

That's why I said constitutionally. I understand in DC gun laws are fucky, but on a national level no one cares about that technicality other than liberal zealots.

false op

holy shit guys

they left out the most important part of the story. did he find anything before getting kicked out?

TheRE is An undERGrouND PEDoFile RinG happeniNG iN A dC piZZa ShOp

lmao :^)
do you think he acted in movies anaon1 ?!

this dude is legit. Nicccceeeee

>>Edgar Maddison Welch arrested

IMDb listing as actor and writer

m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/

What did they mean by this?

we'll find out in due time. Well actually if he did it'll be covered up.

If edgar dies in prison we'll know it was something fucky!

Aye Best Carolina represent

false flag. he was hired to make Pizza gate people look like crazy idiots.

this dude's a fucking attempted hero

condemn pizzagate all you want, this guy just wanted to save 6 year olds from hypnotically sucking dick

we need to keep track on whatever happens to this guy. Honestly they prob had time to clean house so i doubt he found anything

he was most likely paid a couple grand and signed a gag order. fucking despicable.

Y'all know what to dooo.....
>Anyone who has information regarding this case should call police at 2027279099. Additionally, information may be submitted to the text tip line by text messaging 50411,” police said.

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

>what did they by this?
They sent in an actor with a gun to try to make believers of the conspiracy seem like a bunch of psycho gun weilding loonies. Either that or he's the world's only right wing actor

So he said he was investigating fake news?

It'll backfire on them since everyone knows CNN is the fake news network.

The "fake news" meme has really solidified

ApRil FaHLlS

it already backfired, the perp has an IMDB page, obvious false flag just like Orlando

Police have identified him as 28-year-old Edgar Maddison Welch of Salisbury, North Carolina.

imdb.com/name/nm2625901/

It was a false flag

where theres smoke theres fire

wish in one hand and shit in the other see which fills up first

>then this wasn't a false flag.
>"Edgar Maddison Welch"

out of work B movie actor

imdb.com/name/nm2625901/

then why are you still here?

>do you think he acted in movies anaon1 ?!

looks like this actor was so desperate for work he would even participate in a reality news piece about a pedophile pizzaria,

at least he got the Travis Bickle role

a really shitty one too, must have been headed up by Clinton herself, this has her incompetence all over it

But sometimes it's not a false flag. I know we hate to hear this, but there are the occasional crazies among our number who will actually do something like this.

GODDAMNIT!

Am i a gullible fucking retard or is there actually some merit in saying that he's a false flag.

I've always been untrusting of the people saying stupid false flag shit of
>Trump is controlled opposition
type shit, bit this honestly could be kinda legit if they were wanting to use the CometPingPong place in the future.

FUCK, it's the perfect escape plan, i want to stop believing in these theories

Just like Canada is a fake country, right?

some of you guys are alright, don't let your IP get logged posting on Sup Forums tomorrow

isn't it weird that they have islamic symbols on their signs, noticeably the crescent and the star? i mean Muslims do like to rape children.

What did he see? Did he get a confession?

Hard to believe they would surrender without finding out what he came there to find out.

2bh he probably found out it was just fake news and is now sitting in a jail wondering how he was duped by autists on the internet. One way or the other, we will find out the truth when he starts talking and we can finally put this to bed

Damn son this isnt even on the o&a subreddit yet, home run sockcucka

wow, if anything this just ads more credibility to pizzagate. This guy was obviously false flag so they could push "fake news" bullshit. I'm sure they moved everything out of there months ago.

I'm still not fully convinced because even as a false flag it works in our favor and will backfire. Though sloppiness like that would be fitting of a harebrained false flag.

Vimeo has the short film Mute, for anyone interested in watching Welch's film projects
vimeo.com/76512663

This is how they get out of Pizzagate isn't it? I'm not even a tinfoiler and I think this pretty blatant shilling. How do you protect Podesta and the people involved in all this? All this shit from straight from WikiLeaks? How do you get rid of that looming accusation?

>Oh it's "fake news" so pay no attention to it!

They're making "fake news" a meme to use against anything that makes me look bad. I already see my normie friends saying "This is what happens when you believe in fake news!" ... It's already working on the dumb normie population.

Who the hell is Welch?

The FUCKING WHITE MALE KEK THAT IS A PLANT

that place is literally just Sup Forums in reddit that centers around O&A and comedy.

we'll see a post about it tomorow. At least i hope, thats the only reddit sub worth going on

Actor with imdb credit

is there any that arent animated so we can compare it to the photo taken of him?

check'd but also the "fake news" meme has being used against places like CNN even though they're trying to push it.

All i'm saying is don't underestimate their incompetence, they tried starting a fucking war against pepe. Everything they say Trump won't do keeps coming true against what they say.

Again, all i'm saying is the people in charge of this shit might be the useful idiot type that the ones in charge thought could be responsible enough to push their narrative without their help. We'll see what comes of this in a week or two. it'll be fun

Edgar was credited as a "Raver/Victim" in the movie The Bleeding
imdb.com/title/tt1206881/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

It's risky business, though. Because people are probably going to think "oh, this is going to be some crazy truther shit" and look up some videos for it on youtube.... Big mistake, when they end up seeing all of the now deleted instagram photos, and other bits of evidence.

Really risky, and reeks of severe desperation.

This is unwatchable. What the fuck is this crap?

>Really risky, and reeks of severe desperation.
that's what it's been like the whole time
it's been hilarious i've been watching the fucking shadow government spill it's spaghetti all over the place

the "fake news" meme would spread better if they didn't use exactly the same term every time

Makes it really obvious that they are working together

fingers crossed. Just cause they're involved in a pedo ring doesn't mean they have to be smart about it.

No one could've predicted the effect internet would have on the world. Dumbasses posting cheese pizza on tumblr is just the beginning of their incompetance

You guys realize hiro is going to ban #pizzagate from Sup Forums, right?

Funny, didnt a rave burn down and kill 30 people last night?

Fucking Kek.

Pure cohencidence?

I dont know if this pizza shit is real or not, but isnt weird that the media would just say its fake just because the comet owner guy said so. I dunno just seems strange.

Photo of gunman

I don't know about you, but I'm more nervous than amused at the death throes of the old world order.

They're still in power and they're acting more and more like they have nothing left to lose. They might still try things like starting a major war to declare a state of emergency, or declaring the election invalid due to Russian interference.

Check out the summary for The Mill (2008)
>A Friday night party at an old abandoned mill, turns into a nightmare for 8 college kids.

>In Landis, the college friends Shawn, Amber, Whitney, Jesse, Madison and Kyle organize a party in the Steen's Textile Mill that has been bankrupted and closed a couple of months ago and is abandoned. They invite the son of the owner, the silly Nick, only to have access to the facility, and the geek Cari to be his date. They go to a convenience store to buy some packs of beer and they humiliate the gentle attendant. Once in the spot, they separate to different places with the intention of having sex. However, their night party becomes a tragic nightmare.

There was an orgy party that happened once before. And, of course, what happened a couple days ago to the Ghost Ship abandoned warehouse venue.

this is the only reasons autists keep investigating.

people in the media(and higher up) are too dumb to realize everything they do to try to end it only adds fuel to the flames

>our number

And whom would that include, shill?

When will the madness end?

is there any real proof yet though lads? i'm all for larping with one another over some vague emails and creepy pictures, but actually taking the place by storm and weaponizing our autism irl seems like a quick way to get us shut down unless we have real evidence, not just conjecture.

the fact that controlled opposition alex jones is one of the main people pushing this pizzagate meme, and how much ledditors are buying into it makes me think this is one massive psy-op meant to discredit us and waste kek's energy.