Pizzagate pizza gate

Youve got to be fucking kidding me

twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/805600538947620864

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/index.html
heavy.com/news/2016/12/edgar-maddison-welch-comet-pizza-pizzagate-washington-dc-gunman-suspect-photos-pictures-facebook-conspiracy-north-carolina/
washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/?utm_term=.5ee7897a15a9
imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What? I see no problem here.

>nobody move! i'm here to investigate a fake news story!
>*pew pew pew*

so its fake? im dissapointed, Sup Forums

Yeah, you should read the evidence, it's pretty funny

They have a PDF of sexual act prices and everything. It's worth a good giggle to look up m8

cnn's narrative?
yeah, the guy didn't shoot his gun, cnn is fake news

mfw I predicted this

cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/index.html
>A suspect arrested Sunday with an [[[assault rifle]]] at a Washington, DC pizzeria admitted he had come to investigate an online conspiracy theory,
>"He walked right past us holding a [[[shotgun]]] when we realized what was going on we gathered our young ones and started moving toward the exit,"
cnn can't even keep their fake story consistent in one article

You don't know the code:

"fired" is code for raped
"gun" is code for underage boy
"investigate" is cannibalize
"fake news story" is several dead children

It's not CNN it's the cops that said he shot the rifle inside after everyone escaped. CNN just repeating what the police chief said. They also found another gun in his vehicle.

Is it really that hard to believe that maybe, just maybe there are lunatics who take everything they read on Sup Forums seriously and then sperg out? Every social platform is bound to have a few crazies.

He also ran over a teenager earlier this year.

Edgar Maddison Welch

heavy.com/news/2016/12/edgar-maddison-welch-comet-pizza-pizzagate-washington-dc-gunman-suspect-photos-pictures-facebook-conspiracy-north-carolina/

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/?utm_term=.5ee7897a15a9

Good thing you screencapped your own post.

Sigh. Some people really can't handle the truth.

>finding ways to force the news to talk about

this man is a genius

Good prediction.

I predicted that Trump is controlled opp. I hope I'm wrong.

It makes it seem as if the dude knew it was fake, that's bad wording.

>told them he has come to investigate a fake news story

>I've come here to investigate a fake news story

>mfw

>Eyewitness Sharif Silmi was at the restaurant with his wife and three children -- ages 7,9 and 12, when the suspect walked in.
Real fuckin bright, Dude

#fakenews

>Is it really that hard to believe that maybe, just maybe there are lunatics who take everything they read on Sup Forums seriously and then sperg out?

yes

Edgar Maddison Welch

imdb.com/name/nm2625901/

>t. CNN
you're just as guilty as they are for helping bury this story. the blood of children is on your hands.

that do they have to gain by blowing their load over "fake news" now?

if any legislative action is going to happen out of this, you know Trump will give the keys to Breitbart