sli.mg/a/CteeyU
i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg
cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that star and crescent on the sign
really makes you think

I'm sorry you're gay

nope

I'm sorry all these /poltards/ are chasing a fake news story. It's sad I tell you....sad!

The traffic cam was moved away from CPP before the shooting.

Shut it down.

there's plenty of evidence supporting the argument that there is a pedo ring there.

>all the stars are faceing down

I haven't seen any

How can you say it's fake without investigating it?

false flag?

there's a notorious place in sydney that has been used for child trafficking and it has tunnels underneath it as well. The tunnels have actually been found too, but I don't think anyone's drawn a connection between the sex trafficking and the tunnels. It's an alley and a park though, not a venue

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc&t=427s

Her videos are good and factual, she has a good few of them up now maybe start at the first one.

You are no better than the blacks demanding money for nothing.

It's possible. A paper apparently published an article even before it happened: sli.mg/a/CteeyU

Haven't had pizza once since this shit first came out.

TL;DW

Just drop the biggest redpoll you can on me right now. Cause the only people I see believing this are retards

Delete this.

i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg

Reddit said thats just a conspiracy. even if it was real, reddit says pedophilia is just a nuisance, not a crime.
I believe in reddit, they are usually right about everything.

I AM NOT GOING TO CLICK ON THAT SHIT NIGGER

Too bad he didn't start killing these faggots

lol it's slimg. its an infographic that's too big for Sup Forums

Reddit is literally wrong about everything

>reddit

conde nast publishing

fuck you asshole don't name your nigging pizza place after fucking bleach powder like some fucking spic what cleans toilets

>Just drop the biggest redpoll you can on me right now.

let based Neil Gaiman explain how society works to you

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

I'm sorry you fuck kids.

Autists: 1 Government: 0

What the fuck is this supposed to show

Why is the uncle sad for raping his nephew

Actually I meant autists: 1 Pedos: 0

Sorry the Dems are running cover ops called "Bird Dogging" and hiring nuts. to cover their tracks

wtf

tell me more ausbro? under central station?

Nope, you are all going down with law or with the blade.

Obama is moving in just by Alefantis when he's out too...

>We will get you all
Nothing is beyond our world wide grasp.
We are a super power in our self just by numbers

So blot more and curse your self, day of carving eagle is coming for you all

micro controllers, cameras, mics, cell phones, you name it devices that can be used to monitor and record that's cheap as shit but nobody manages to set anything up to prove anything..

Left hand on not confirmed pedo, the others are.
Is that... Is that the bitmark of a child? Look

Seriously, that is a childs bitemark

Why do they write that in the open

freemason symbols?

One of you neckbeards actually shot up the place. Hilarious. God bless America.

lol no its well above ground and in a popular / busy area, you've probably walked right down the alley yourself if you're a sydneyfag. Its just off oxford street, in fact its the beginning of darlinghurst road which is the main drag of kings cross. There is a high stone wall around what used to be darlinghurst gaol in the 1800's, it used to be a very active beat for male prostitutes and drug dealers. It's also right around the corner from the courthouse and right next to a catholic church. Boys have been enslaved there by pimps, they would hook them on heroin and make them sell their bodies to pay off the debt. Others did it "voluntarily" for food and shelter. Boys in state care were also taken there by predators working in the childrens homes.

In the 80's pretty much all the houses and buildings in darlinghurst were abandoned, including the old gaol. They were all squats and some of the men and boys who sold their bodies probably lived in the old gaol. The park (on the same street as the gaol just next to the wall) and the wall have also been just a regular gay beat (where gay men meet usually for anonymous sexual encounters) since forever, no idea if they still do that, there used to be a toilet block there which they got rid of ages ago, not before someone dragged one of the urinals away as a souvenir.

They were photographed and filmed a couple of times by the press in the 80's, but I don't think people wanted to objectify them or broadcast the beat to pedophiles everywhere

nah that was ebaums world

its a popular occult symbol. Freemasons definitely use it

CNN just confirmed its fake guys.

APOLOGIZE NOW

cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/index.html

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

It's a scene from The Sandman comic series. In that instance, it's showing Julius Caesar raping Octavianus. The older man crying is Augustus in the later years of his reign.

This fake news narrative is fucking scary
Legitimate dystopian shit right there

>Give plenty of evidence to show you a pedo ring
>media say is not true without explaining anything
>wew I guess is not true