youtube.com/watch?v=8dmSE4vKL7k
>youtube.com/watch?v=8dmSE4vKL7k

HOW WILL MEN EVER RECOVER FROM THIS BOMBSHELL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3fHMN7ANQXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And people wonder how Trump won.

Remember when CH was clever? Like real-life Mine Sweeper?

Yeah...

Again I state what I said in the last thread - programmers are the nicest, least malicious and some of the least sociable STEM guys. To claim,they're misogynistic is uncouth, unkind and fundamentally untrue.
Also the premise of the video is terrible why not show a proper programming problem and the women proposing a better solution but being ignored - i.e a superior library for the task given and subsequently the program doesn't work.

lul

quit reposting this shit

Which one of you brilliant bastards posted this?

LOL

T. Tree King

No one goves a shhit nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

WTF is this shit? Literally it is SHIT.

Women are not funny

glorious writing.

I don't know of any black female programmers with an afro

Why are male programmers depicted as total bros who do normie shit when they're generally autistic, greasy types.

F-Fuck you ;_;

>black
>female
>programmer

Who is this blonde?

Is she supposed to be an actress?

Start programming! t. Linda

Why are you not programming already?

Watch as women start identifying as nerds and try and act like they are more intelligent than male programmers only to make the label nerd a bad thing again as they simultaneously depict autistic spaghetti types as bros and manage to make them look cool.

>programmers are the nicest, least malicious and some of the least sociable STEM guys
That's why (((they're))) going after them. They won't fight back. SJWs never go after those who will fight back effectively. This is why their attacks on heavy metal ended so quickly... metalheads could and were willing to fight back. Look at the areas SJWs have been effective in attacking: they're all areas of society populated with guys who either rollover quickly or simply don't have the ability to fight well.

oh i love me some organized youtube downthumbing

You know, the guys who created personal computers in the 70s didn't complain that others were still creating mainframes that ran batch jobs, or think of those older people as preventing them from going off and creating their own, new thing - they just went ahead did it.

The only black woman I know who does "programming" is a Crystal Reports developer. She nice and does a good job with CR but has zero knowledge about pretty much anything else. And yes, she doesn't have an afro. She's even married so not your typical black woman.

Yeah but women need constant validation and support so that's not fair

>collegehumor

what the fuck they have really gone downhill, I remember some of their videos used to be funny years ago

>She's even married so not your typical black woman.

WTF???

Stats pls.

Nerd and nerdy things have been ruined for fucking ever. Being a nerdy girl is chic, and adds cred to her being just another guy! I fucking hate that I was outcast for being a nerd, and now I can't be in my little bubble since it's popular now. I just want to be left alone!

Why the fuck would you need a robot to detect lead levels? We already have technology that does that. Women confirmed for fucking retarded

Hey what does this have to do with college

Or humor

How can they ever recover?

As a chick that's into programming I seriously wish these sort of videos never existed. This shit is so far from the fucking truth and gives guys in the industry another fucking reason to hate me and my gender.

Fuck off CH you're not doing anyone any favors by pulling this bullshit

WTF I hate being a male and programming now?

>another fucking reason to hate me and my gender.

You're from Canada. We don't need any more reason than that.

If you can actually do your job and know your stuff guys wont hate you.
Me and my former classmates absolutely loathed the girls with low GPAs that got financial aid and internships every single semester while we had to submit over 50 applications only to hear back from 10 places and be offered an interview at 5 of them.

Its even worse when you have college professors that have never worked in the industry constantly telling you how great it is for women to get involved.

Are you trans

LONDON?

>its like how we call ships she
>>thats not ok either

why is that not ok exactly?
is this bait?

programmers dont make fucking robots, and half of the shit they describe isnt even a robot.

>men make robot
>code it to essentially baby sits children
>LOL u guys are so dumb XD mommy issues :D:D:D

>Make a machine that literally baby sits children
>this is bad and not the most significant and profitable idea in years

youtube.com/watch?v=3fHMN7ANQXo

>Asian Bro

you just have to wonder what a normalfag thinks when reading this

>people slowly waking up to whats bullshit

Picking on the weak is easy

please come to california
I would get cucked for you