How's that secession coming along, California?

How's that secession coming along, California?

Not gonna happen

Never ever

Will be on the 2018 ballot for a vote. Already expect it to pass.

But that will only be step one.

DELET THIS, CALIFRONIA DESERVES 105 ELECTORAL VOTES

I hope they try. It will give Trump the opportunity to obliterate some Californians and become an American moral hero bigger than Lincoln when reunification is complete.

Kek

Love to see what happens if they actually try.

I expect the state of Jefferson to immediately become a thing and the water to LA will get shut off shortly thereafter.

WE BREAK THEM OR WE PERISH

If there was EVER something the Democrats would rig in order to keep their control over California and even stay remotely relevant on a national level, it would be to ensure California remains in the Union and blue

Jefferson will never ever become a thing. If CA wanted to it could ship over 3 million angelenos and colonize the fuck out of jefferson

>North California
>South California
>Western California
and...
>Central California (Not Eastern California)

It definitely will if CA tries to leave.

I'm sure the feds wouldn't mind defending the new state from any invasion force to reclaim it.

This would be a blessing. Dems would never win a presidential election again

Russia is on our side. The dude who is behind the secession referendum is a Russian agent.

the whole map is retarted and kikey. North CA is not the northern part of the state. West CA is not the entire western part.

What cities does the center have besides fresno and bakersfield

finest excuse to leave

Califag here.... Unfortunately all our wealth is located in Norcal. Everything south of Santa Barbara is a drain on the economy. Plus, we're fucking thirsty.
We can still haz ur water plz?

The re-annexation of California would make Sherman's march on the South look like a pizza party.

Thats pretty much it. Fresno and Bakersfield are the major cities in the central valley.

Meth.

According to that map, Modesto

But Stockton and usually Sacramento are considered Central Cali too

Yes meth is quite popular there.

we'll gladly give the inland empire to texas if that's what you mean.

It's the precedent. Once it gets a bit of traction, if shit gets too real in the rest of the states, the movement could blossom into a Catalonia/Scotland/Quebec type deal.

Or I could be full of shit. I haven't been there in ages, I don't know what the general zeitgeist is there. Maybe it's a hopeless case forever.

I don't think the majority of Californians want to leave. Its just a noisy minority.

California benefits immensely from remaining in the union.

I thought the idea was to get them to shut up because their libcuck ways would put them into bankruptcy if they ever stopped getting daddy's fed money for a week.

They're just a big fat drain of libcucks living in a waterless state that shouts how much hot shit they are, until people start mentioning the possibility of sessecion

Pretty good, the libs haven't don't anything yet.

FOUR MORE YEARS
>FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
>FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
>FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
>FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
>FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
>FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
>FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
>FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
>FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS

CA secedes from the union

Northern CA and Southern OR splinter off and form their own state that sells water to Silicon Valley and LA metro at inflated prices.

San Diego area gets annexed by the US gov and becomes a protectorate of the Department of the Navy.

LA gets conquered by whatever the strongest drug cartel there is at the time and becomes a Mexican colony.

Silicon Valley goes over to Seattle and Austin due to regional instability.

Poo in loos, coffee shop liberals become the lowest form of life.

You know, Republicans should WANT Cali gone. It means the Smurfs would lose 55 electoral votes and the Smurfs would NEVER be able to elect another Democrat POTUS for generations.

Cali breaking off would be a massive win for Conservative America.

If it were to ever happen (it wont. they're all pussies) couldn't we just cut them out of the CO River Compact and effectively kill them all?