Can we get a nigger thread going

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4fc_1414729160
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/29/shawn-custis-nanny-cam-sentencing/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847242/African-nanny-secretly-filmed-throwing-child-room-beating-STOMPING-kicking-ribs-child-sick-ate-dinner.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did he fuck her?? I bet he did.

Niggers are inferior. Check em.

Niggers comprise what ... 13% of the US pop?

They're being over discussed

Got the story behind this one friendo?

And yet they commit a disproportionate amount of crimes. They are being under discussed you nigger.

80% of all violent crime is niggers.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

liveleak.com/view?i=4fc_1414729160

Clearly it's TNB

Fucking nignags

Not even. There's some infograph that Leafs and Europosters like to taunt us with that says we're only 56% white. That same post says that blacks are only... get this:

11.4%

SOneone post it as a response to my comment if you have it.

Was this just a random robbery? Seems likes there's more to it since he was overtly vicious towards her

oh wait, niggers lol

This shit makes me rage so hard. I hope those fuckers get the chair

damn dude, that was more than what i expected from the webm.

You should see the one with audio. The crack the child's head makes on the ground is sickening

Was that her nigglet sitting on the couch with her face covered the whole time?

i'll save this and post when some whimin act like a victim online.

It's a home invasion, that's not her husband. Her kid isn't black

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

does anyone have 360_rockscope.gif or .webm?
i lost mine.

It's just a fat guy eating his burger. That's not niggerish

anyone here ever been pepper sprayed before? Thats a fucking ton of it. That would burn so bad and so long you would want to kill yourself.

One of my favorite videos ever.

I have and it's pretty god damn awful. That would gone up the nose and in the mouth so extra bad.

jesus christ op i wanna sleep

Good, I always hate seeing Asian/Black race mixing. It makes me scared that there will be intelligent beasts out there.

you believe in the validity of (((IQ tests)))?

You're aware that "Asian intelligence" is a myth based on (((lies))), right?

A lot less or this amount is about the same.
It burns as fuck.
Rekt the sinuses for a while.
Still came though.

1 in every 2 niggers is a stone cold killer

It's not too much of a concern. Asians despise black people for the most part, and bringing home a black guy is instant disownment from their family.

i hope she's enjoying prison life

I don't think so user. I think he got life for this but i'm not 100% sure.

at the very least.

Join Niggermania

threw her down the stairs at the end... did she die?

I mean it hurts a ton but i can tolerate it for the most part but holy fuck. that probably ran down his shirt and to his balls. taking a shower after that would probably be like getting the electric chair.

Shawn Custis Sentenced To Life In Prison For Brutal Home Invasion Caught On Nanny Cam

>Sup Forums hates blacks
>video black kid getting kicked around
>Sup Forums collectively rages

Fuck I havent seen that picture in like 9 years LOL

>blacks versus niggers
>innocent versus the guilty

Anyone have the actual backstory on this? I'm interested.

>post yfw you grasp the fact that Lincoln would have sent em all back to Africa

how about time the burger was on the head and the head was on the burger

I didn't know (((they))) went that deep, I need to wake up more to (((their))) horseshit. Thanks for the heads up, brother.

Children are innocent. That type of treatment is what creates violent niggers.

see

even if that is a nigger baby... that fucking cunt.

This is good to hear, I hope things stay like that.

nigger hate thread not burger hate thread

>Shawn Custis Sentenced To Life In Prison For Brutal Home Invasion Caught On Nanny Cam

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/29/shawn-custis-nanny-cam-sentencing/

When zoo animals attack

classic shit mane

Thanks, and checked

Looks like he though her down the stairs at the end.

>mfw

pls where is that woman in your pic from? I keep seeing pics of her

>Custis’ attorney argued during the trial the police investigation was biased because a white officer responding to the crime scene was heard on the video camera using a racial slur.
Jesus fucking Christ.

Fucking lawyers... how do they even live with themselves?

Well that ejaculated quickly.

>be black dude
>get up at the ass crack of dawn to drive a truck all fucking day
>tiring but pay is decent
>be driving at work
>unemployed chimps block me on my route to tell me I'm racist

kek

> desperate sub-omega cuck fapping over a weeaboo picture
> doesnt recognize the heavily overused final faggotry I through XXVI (((art))) style

at least go to hentai haven dot org and jerk it like a beta fag.

IIRC, the kids father (!) put up the camera because he was suspicious that the nanny was hurting his kid. After he saw the footage he beat her up quite severely.

It gets better.
>Custis' defense attorney John McMahon argued that the investigation was tainted by racial animus and that police ignored evidence that could have pointed to other suspects. He also said the video quality isn't good enough for a positive identification of Custis.
The amorality of these people astound me. How the fuck can you defend a cunt like this with such flimsy excuses? Fuck them all. Pic related is the guy with his lawyer.

Yeah, he did. Beat her and kicked her about in front of her three year old, while her other kid was asleep upstairs, then he chucked her down.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847242/African-nanny-secretly-filmed-throwing-child-room-beating-STOMPING-kicking-ribs-child-sick-ate-dinner.html

Here we go.

Didn't lay a hand on the kid, didn't push her, hit her, or do anything.
My nigger.

If you were carrying in America, how could you lawfully deal with this situation? If they were yelling and trying to provoke you, could you draw your firearm and tell them to back away or you'll shoot? Or is that a criminal act?

>He a gud boi, he dindu nothin!

Piss poor situational awareness.

Well fuck, i lost; it triggered my rage, poor child.

I hate niggers.

All niggers get off Sup Forums.

All nigger protectors and nigger defenders deserve to get hanged.

This includes all you faggot nu-male cuck posters who found Sup Forums through plebbit or that communist shithole /leftypol/

Was just pepper sprayed today when I got mugged.

Walked by a bus stop today and a nigger was a chimping out about how the white man was holding him down. Why you may ask?

His phone was dead and he needed a charge and I guess electrical outlets at coon pickups should be a right now.

The combination of stupidity and entitlement is unbearable.

knockout game?? fucking niggers man. they gonna ruin us.

lmao never played a weeb game in my entire life brah

based on other drawings ive seen I thought she was from some dank salem-era victorian-era comic

It could be considered brandishing which is illegal but if you argue you had a genuine fear for your life you'd likely get off.

>hands in pockets
>relaxing around blacks

m8....

>Nanny Jolly Tumuhirwe now faces up to 15 years in prison for the crime.
>Child's father Erick Kamanzi beat Tumuhirwe 'to a pulp' when he saw them.
>The nanny later reported the assault to police and Mr Kamanzi was arrested after admitting he had attacked her.
>But after showing police the security tapes of the assault on Aneela, the charges against the father, who works for an NGO in Kampala, were dropped.
Fucking justice boner right there.

If you were the guy who got suckerpunched then you could pull it and scare them off. If they tried to grab your weapon or kept attacking you then you could shoot to kill saying that you feared for your life. If you were a 3rd party and just saw that guy get suckerpunched then you'd be better off doing nothing and just calling the police.

The fuck is the story here

So it depends on the mood of the judge if you get off or not? That's fucking scary. Imagine if he was one of those BLM fucktards.

There's plenty of hard statistical evidence that niggers in our country commit a highly disproportionate amount of violent crime. I used to have an infographic of it saved but I can't find it.

She's from Bloodborne.

>pre-emptive attack
>with +3 Knuckles
>has the nerve to do a battle taunt

Things like this make me rage the most.

Justice