COMMIES, GET OFF THIS BOARD

REEEEEEE

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY COMMUNISTS ON THIS BOARD SUDDENLY???!

They think they are going to slowly take over the board.

More autism than usual

ctr's plan to drive pol apart.

I'm so sick of that website fleeing to this one.

Why can't they just fix the shit up there and not bring crap here?

leftypol have no memepower so they're trying to convert us

aint gonna happen

A third of Sup Forums was already sleeper agents for years. We just needed the signal my Imperialist friend.

They lost but are fighting even harder now. They are, how shall I put it, "trying to seize the means of production"

Haha.

Many Keks

They can colonize all they want to, but they will never destroy us. We have untouchable swag.

Babby's first shit posting topic

Is this an actual Canadian, not of the chink variety.

My eyes could not possibly hath deceived me

It's leftypol raiding.

I'm thinking it's reddit joining in with them

Yep, the DNC determined that Sup Forums was a major reason they lost the election, so they're trying to disrupt and subvert it with the commie threads.

Still, them being here means the psyops of the board is going to start working on them. I give it 4 months till they start redpilling themselves in droves.

>there are people who think they can talk me into this fantastic and clearly successful system

good luck reddit

because just like everything else they can never create anything so they co opt it until its run into the ground and then they move to another target like the plague.

They could not create a successful culture on their shitty safe havens so they decided to co opt Sup Forums's culture.

Communists are the epitome of R selection. Total leaches.

Its bunkerchan as well.

If you want a neo-nazi safe space you can always go back to stormfront.

Communism is an ideology for third-world niggers, as you demonstrate.

Just don't let the communists subvert you.

lol at them thinking Sup Forums and /news/ were ever a 'leftypol'. Their subversion 'raid' will last a month or two tops. The only reason the raid threads get any replies is because Sup Forums laughs at them, they can't even defend their ideology kek

>says the user from quite literally the place most cucked by capitalists on earth

Because for all these decades after the Soviet Union fell, commies haven't succeeded in making the most powerful country in the world commie.

And then Sup Forums came along and made bitches out of the establishment, (((Boynie Sanderski))) (a commie favorite), (((Jill Shekelstein))) (another commie favorite, Hitlary Clinton (for those nu-male commie cucks who "want to make history" by electing the first female US prez), the neo-cons, and all other shit people and institutions they usually back. They realized Sup Forums's power. And like the degenerate fucks the commies are ("hey, you have a lot of something; I want some too!"), they want to use Sup Forums to push the stupidity that is commienizum.

Even if they succeed, which they won't, Sup Forums is not just some Mongolian basketweaving messageboard. Sup Forums is an idea backed by people with the Sup Forums mindset. It is the Sup Forumsacks that made things happen, not the board.

They think the minds behind Sup Forums will back commies or become commie themselves? They'd have a better chance of getting redpilled and hating communism than bluepilling Sup Forumsacks into becoming a comrade.

It's an exercise in futility.

Pretty much. When they get tired of being wrong all the time they will come around and take some red pills.