LOL

LOL

HEHEHEHRHEHEJEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEJRHEHEHE

*GRABS CHEST*

HOGPHOHOHOHOGOAHAHAHAHAJAHSHOOHOHOHOGOHAAHAHAHAHA

*STARTS CRYIMG*

OH DRUMPFMINS YOUVE BEEN PLAYED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He's gonna have to take one for the team.

leave it to a leaf to makea shitty thread and an ausfag to shitpost. gj faggots.

This is really sad though.

>789$
That's a lot of purchasing power in the US, rents are probably around 300$ or do you house them for free?

i mean, obama/hildog wanted to give social secutirty to mooslim rapefugees, 2-3x what this guy was receiving. so, should probably increase his benefits, due to less freeloaders.

Lets get Tomoko a hat

>medicare
>veteran
the VA has it's own system, so clearly not a real vet

This nigger is clearly lying, though. Vets are insured by the VA, not social security.

Maybe you should check on this guy called "Paul Ryan."

>rents are probably around 300$

Maybe if you live in coontown and both your neighbors are drug dealers.

Trump said he wont touch ss and medicare. Its the ryan cuck wing of the party that wants to ayn randize america

unless you have received a purple heart you should not receive any special treatment simply because you are a "vet". He could have been working supply chain for all we know

My rent is 350 but you're also right on the money

lol IT'S THE FREE MARKET BABY. DIE!

Free market, cuck boi.

Stop crying

Muh shitty venezuelan currency. He could always get government cheese. We don't have food programs. Only food banks. Get your styrofoam-O's

I fail to see the humor in that. He is just being honest. Veterans in the US should be treated like 1st class citizens not cast-a-ways.

>all veterans work only one or more military jobs for entire working lives

I didn't know Abbos knew how to use computers

Says rear admiral captain Reginald Emu. Esquire the fourth

he's right though

wtf are you talking about, a veteran is a veteran for life, he will never have to use obamacare

It's excusable for Finland to not know, but it baffles me when other Americans try to claim the typical rent outside of trendy cities is around this price.

Unless you're renting from family or you're one of the luckiest renters in the country, this rate is just asking for health problems, break ins, and to be potentially murdered in your sleep.

>i'm wrong too
>obamacare
Bitch he could be a donut boi and make SS

speak english you fucking nigger

are they gonna allow ryan to ruin his reputation/platform

Speak non rabbinical hebrew

If he served in the military under ten years, he could have VA health insurance, and social security payments from his years of work in the private sector.

Tree fiddy

No wonder half your country looks like botswana

Top. Fucking. Kek.

PLEASE MASTER I NEED THAT TO LIVE

We're supposed to take care of our vets

When older Boomers talk about "roughing it" during their youth in a low rent apartment, they're usually talking about an apartment in an industrial area surrounded by other whites. Sure there was crime, but it was nothing compared to black areas, the police were more aggressive back then in beating the shit out of criminals, and they kept the blacks in their own areas.

Low rent apartment now means living in or very close to little Africa-America and their war zones.

Trump is not cutting SS or medicare. Ryan wants to, Trump will shred the paper. Trump is not a republican.

*citizens

Fixed

Here we see the leech in it's natural element.

Pretty soon he will huff and puff and scream and shout about 'honor' and 'bravery and how much he sacrificed to keep Israel safe.

Sorry, Bob, but old people who couldn't save money like you are the thing holding America back.

i don't understand how he gets so little in social security. my dad got at least $24,000 a year and that's pretty comfortable money here in michigan.

fucker, you retired too early. how am i supposed to feel bad for you people if you made bad decisions?

>Trump is the only Republican who promised not to touch medicare and social security
>y-you got played
>drumf...

Well he did join the military and managed to not get VA benefits. This guy reeks of making bad decisions throughout his life.