REE TRANNIES GET OUT

Redpilled gay guy here. I'm noticing a lot of threads on trans here. It doesn't make us look good, as a gay community to have a hairy dude wearing bright lipstick and a dress who says he's non-binary, anymore than a "passable" shaved feminine gay guy who says he's not gay and he's a woman. How can we as the gay community come together and stop these false flag wedge issues like bathroom equality from coming to the forefront when we aren't even protected by the Civil Rights Act and can get fired from our jobs just for being gay in many states?

>complaining about trannies
>not about the commie invasion

>redpilled gay guy here

stopped right there
kill yourself faggot

I mean I don't like either?

>redpilled gay guy

Filthy hets gtfo. I'm looking for commentary by members of the /polgb/ community

OK there poopdick

No

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on you, buddy. There are probably maybe 1-3 threads AT MOST mention trannies on this board at a time, if that. Hell, yours is the only one right now.Us trannies on /lgbt/ are constantly complaining about the fuckers who claim they are genderfluid or don't try to pass.

And calling someone a 'filthy het' makes me feel like you are some limp wristed faggot or some fat ass trying to sound like a limp wristed faggot. If there is even a 1% chance you are serious, then know that us trannies know the bathroom thing would never happen. There is no feasable way to carry it out and it was just a bunch of politicians trying to draw attention to more identity bullshit that Sup Forums loves and hates so they can get people riled up over mundane shit.

And, as much as I want to get pounded in the ass by a guy wearing a MAGA hat, any fag on Sup Forums who feels the need to start an entire thread on weak ass bait that no one will give two shits about deserves to have a shot gun shoved up their ass by Mike 'Fags Wants a Penetrator, I'll Start Up the Generator' Pence himself.

>t. FtM Faggot who is quite drunk and angry

MINUM MILO ANDA JADI SIHAT DAN KUAT

Also.

Milo is based, I agree

t. self-hating bulldyke

He dates women, he doesn't count.

Lol those dislikes. Sick is healthy and healthy is sick, goyim!

Trannys >>>>>>>>>>>> Gays

Really hard to be a dyke when I don't like women. But no, a battery of psychiatric tests pretty much confirm the tranny thing. But the testosterone, beard and gains have been nice. Undoubtedly better than whatever you have going on.

Oh geez. I've seen that image but I never looked at the dislikes. This makes my fucking day.

I get what you are saying however Sup Forums is not the place for fag stuff we have /lgbt/ for a reason, it's not that bad. If you are trying to muse this or a bf you are going to fail.

demand you have the right to marry taken away
this will alienate the progressives who pushed for it
will lessen the popularity of out in the open degeneracy and force them back underground
back to the closet

So you fuck men who want to be with a woman who thinks its a man?

Lol I'm not going back into the closet cuz Sup Forums told me to.

>redpilled
>gay guy
your faggotry is equal under the eyesof God, Kek, and Trump

Nah. Mostly bi men who don't really care as much one way or the other. It's a niche, but I don't really expect people to cater to my sexual preference. I'm pretty comfy with my life, and now I'm just trying to fuck with other lgbt people by being right wing.

But honestly, you're a troll and this guy is right We have a containment board, dude. Go complain about trannies there.

It's a mee. Chef tuna snake

There was a female2male tranny on manhunt once called "bonushole"

I don't know if it's the rum but I have no idea what that has to do with anything.

low tier trolling, good night fag. Hope to see you on /lgbt/ complaining about useless shit sometime :^)

> FtM Faggot

Ewwww. Seriously, fucking gas yourself. Men won't take you seriously, women will be creeped out by you. All you can do is become a walking parody of a man. Why live?

Yeah but they are sort of a stepping stone for closeted gay guys.

Fuck off Milo, no one likes you here

Cruel of you to use that missing kid. Should post real pics faggot.

He's not missing anymore he's dead/found.
Now This Is What I Call Twinks!

Traps and trannies are hot as fuck though.

Why do we have such faggotry here? Shit as biscum master race for me it's too much.