HERE IS ABSOLUTE PROOF COMET PING PONG FALSE FLAG

The Washingtonian published the story....before it happened.

Check it out yourself.

Do a Google seach for...
"Man with gun arrested at comet ping pong"

The results will show the Washingtonian story was published before the incident occured

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PwAjI
archive.is/Yn18G
archive.is/nKKuD
archive.is/lriIt
youtube.com/watch?v=f6-vNWpKTkQ&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Check it out....

People are dying. Innocent businessmen are getting hurt
#StopTheInvestigation

You'd have to be retarded to think this shit isn't a false flag. They moved the traffic cam that would have seen everything yesterday.

What the hell...

Just to confirm, what time did he actualy do it again?

Check it out. It happened at 3pm....

The story was posted before it happened.

>Another troll perpetuating fake news made on Sup Forums

A FUCKING LEAF

WEW

Did you archive it?

Explain user

Reminder to archive everything since they're actively watching us to cover up any mistakes we catch

Kek protects

>attempting a reversal technique
Doesn't work anymore cuckold, you are not one of us.

Try it yourself. Do this search and it will show the article was published before the shooting

Why are they being so blatant now?

I wasn't even following pizzagate and this is setting of red flags for me

No I found it, but you do realize you need to archive that proof before they delete it, right?

>Why are they being so blatant now?

retardation

how does one do this? i mean i saved a screenshot but that can just be claimed as photoshopped.

Seriously, what the fuck are they thinking?

All we would need to do is meme this and Trump could quietly set up some corner of the FBI to start digging

Archive.is, saving the webpage as HTML, etc.

I suggest you may want to archive it.

I just did the search again and it clearly indicates the article was published 12 hours ago....3 hours before the incident...

Guys i am not sure but i think this is an error on the parts of google. For me when i google it there an aritcle published by "thegatewaypundit.com" that says it was published 14 hours ago on google. Whne you click the article it says that it was posted at 2:52 PM and there don't seem to be any comments that are older than the event. What does this mean?

You mean save the search page?

Sounds like you are either correct or you are spreading disinfo.

Meh, I say archive just in case.

i mean you would want to archive both the search page and the article itself to prove that it at one point existed.

However, please see

I get the same thing, 12 hours ago. But if you click on the article, it shows 7 hours ago. I remember something similar happening with Sandyhook and people saying that it could be easily explained through some shit with Google or something.

On the site it says 7 hours ago but my apple AMP thing says 12 hours ago.

I am not spreading disinfo, trying to help.
>inb4 fuckoff ctr shill

>HERE IS ABSOLUTE PROOF COMET PING PONG FALSE FLAG
Its literally nothing.

It's fine, I am just slightly paranoid after seeing how blatant the media manipulation on "fake news" is.

>Comet Ping P9ng

Do we know when they identified the shooter? Bc the article identifies him and if I remember correctly, he wasn't identified on other sources until much later? More than 7 hours ago.

Did people archive the pages when they were first published? If you were to view the metadata within the source, it would indicate specific times when the articles were originally published, rather than updated.

Dumbasses archive.is/PwAjI

So as per the archive Metadata when was it first published?

The early time apparently only happens in mobile search. Desktop search reads the same as the article published time.

You are retarded

So do we have absolute proof?

The search engine result definitely indicates it was published before the incident.

Wish I could answer that. I don't know much about the indexing in Google or even how to inspect the code for time stamps.

Hey someone index the search.

Sorry I meant someone archive the search.

Just watched the video of James Alefantis reading his statement on the "incident" to the press.

It was weird. He had it memorized front to back and repeated it almost verbatim when prompted. Not something a normal person would be able to do during a time of high distress.

I don't like fanning the flames of conspiracy theories but it sounded like it was something he'd been working on for several days.

Here is the archive for the search which shows the article was posted before the incident....

archive.is/Yn18G

the 'gunman' is an actor.

He went in, he scared a few people. He backed out of the door with his hands in the air, and he laid on the sidewalk and waited for police to arrive.

An actor.

This wasn't CIA. They'd get an MKULTRA to be the gunman, someone who couldn't be traced. This was a bunch of scared politicians who fucked it up.

Looking at the archive link. The first date and time this page was archived with the full article written, was on Dec 4th, 2016 at 00:00 UTC. But that would be like 7 pm Dec 3rd in EST? If that's so, it was WAY before the incident.

updated

Don't blindly follow what I'm saying as though it's proof it was written at that time. I don't know for sure how this works, or if the "original" timestamp for the link is necessarily accurate.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

Here is the archived link to the news page.

You should be able to get the time when the page was first made.

archive.is/PwAjI

Calling it now he's going to suicide with a rifle from 100 yards away in a few weeks.

Bump, screenshot everything this thread will be taken down soon

Link to first archived version:
archive.is/nKKuD

this too

Time zone?

How does that 15 hours compare to the alleged time of the shooting?

You guys are retarded. A bunch of sites don't show the correct time listed on Google, but do on the article.

Washington DC is EST

oh shit, what the fuck is going to happen Sup Forums?

It's the 3rd today

Fucking copy paste bot GTFO REEEEEEEE

No shit.

The published time on the article can be faked and altered.

STOP WITH YOUR FAKE NEWS!
Sup Forums IS A FAKE NEWS SITE, DON'T BELIEVE WHAT IS WRITTEN BY Sup Forums FAKE JOURNALISTS

SHUT IT DOWN

Or maybe: " We aggregate content from RSS feeds and through a method called scraping. When we do scrape, we rely on the timestamp of the source article. Sometimes the source article does not include a timezone and by default, our systems assumes and applies a GMT timezone; In this case it resulted in timestamping the aggregated post on our site to the day before the tragedy even took place.

It's a flaw in the system that we are working to correct."

Remember, innocent people could have been slaughtered by a Retardican gun nut over a fake news story that Sup Forums spread around, out of stupidity and ignorance.

Nice going guys, you sent a gun nut to do some dirt work.

>Innocent
Yeah I'm sure your hashtag will totally go viral dude

Here is the archive of the Google search which shows it was piblished before the incident....

archive.is/Yn18G

Yeah, apparently this is a common thing when events like this happen. Google posts the time at 00:00 UTC when no time zone is specified which will make it show earlier. HOWEVER it doesn't seem to add up when the times show so much variance for so many different sites/articles. Even in the case of the Washingtonian, the archived original time shows 17 hours before Google search says it was first published. Please explain how that works?

archive.is/lriIt

In this thread someone said the archived Web page could be analyzed to find out exactly when it was published.....

Someone want to do that?

his name was Edgar Maddison Welch

A man named Maddison

A Mad Man if you wil

>how do i archive

I FUCKING HATE NU-Sup Forums

Bump

DELET THIS GOYIM

Google are also involved in this false flag to push the false news propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=f6-vNWpKTkQ&t=0s

Edgar Maddison Welch = A Cad Mended Showgirl

They are toying with us lol

Bump

Copy paste shill bot.
Trust me you'll see this reposted again and again.

Yeah the hacker known as Sup Forums strikes again, beware!

Go back to sleep, call yourself an owl to prove you're not a sheep.

Am I the only one who feels nothing but disdain for people who use androids? I feel like iPhone users could at least be fools that bought into the lie that apple protects your privacy, but android? It mines everything it can off you.

I remember some anons posting around this hour last night or was it in the morning? maybe it's still on the archive

Doesn't this happen with every supposed false flag, and is always dismissed as google fucking up?