CONFIRMED FALSE FLAG PIZZAGATE GUNMAN IS AN ACTOR
>CONFIRMED FALSE FLAG PIZZAGATE GUNMAN IS AN ACTOR

twitter.com/ghostillion/status/805606002758402048

Other urls found in this thread:

mondoweiss.net/2016/12/quickly-semitism-awareness/
twitter.com/RepStevenSmith
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wew lad. Also, is it really true that something weird happened to that traffic camera that was pointed at the shop earlier today? Pure coincidence, goyim.

board is getting flooded with slide threads about paradoxes and anti pizza shills

do not stop we are over the flack 100%

People are dying. Innocent businessmen are getting hurt #StopTheInvestigation.

i noticed that too. CTR is sending their people into the board in overdrive and sending out their cronies to call this fake news.

wait wtf is going on? I'm confused af now

What are the odds that he's a drugged out, depressed, failed actor Sup Forumstard whose been reading too many pizzagate threads and then decided to shoot the place up so he can live on in Sup Forums infamy?

lol you are such a jew

the world has always been run by pedophiles

It's an honest question man. Either that or it's a false flag by the media to further push their "The dangers of fake news" narrative. I don't know which is more likely yet.

fuck I know the pizzagate and satanic pedo ring shit. I'm saying whats the Clinton regime connection with the shooter and message board shit posting?>

oh its def going down because did you see the recent anti semite act that just got passed? they want to dig around in everything now

Someone give me TLDR

Hillary paid some guy to pretend he's a shooter to discredit the story?

Why isn't CNN investigating if Pizzagate is true?

found his home address. literally nothing out there. probably a safe house.

mondoweiss.net/2016/12/quickly-semitism-awareness/

PRAISE KEK

>#FakeNews hashtag
They're not even trying to hide it anymore

>Reddit, please delete Pizzagate as we will do a false flag event in 2 weeks, thank you

>Why isn't CNN investigating if Pizzagate is true?
>CNN

please explain...

It gets more and more ridiculous every day. I want off this ride

I don't know, mate. I haven't been on Sup Forums all day, but some guy in another thread was talking about something involving a conveniently positioned traffic cam which apparently got taken down or fucked with or something along those lines. It seems that someone was watching our progress then took measures to, as it were, shut it down.

*beep* Sup Forums - Meme Observatory I Division. Looks extremely sus from our position. Stay vigilant. Strength is being projected from all enemy sectors. I repeat, remain vigilant. *beep*

i see...

Do you conspiritards know you have some nutbar republican congressman on your side?
twitter.com/RepStevenSmith

I mostly this on Trump. He gave rise to conspiracy theories throughout his campaign. People give him shit for empowering "racists," but the real problem is that he empowered retarded whack jobs like all of you and PJW and Cervonich. Embarrassing days are in America's future.

KEK IS GREAT KEK IS MERCIFUL
GLORY TO KEK AND DEATH TO MOLOCH AND FALSE FLAGGER

Is that the anime tits guy?
MADMAN!

WE MUST GIVE STEVEN SMITH OUR ENERGY

\o/

Infowars is going to go full retard.

ALEX JONES WAS GOING TO DC TODAY TO CONFRONT COMET PIZZA TOMORROW.

This obviously isn't going to happen now.

you autistic pizzagate chucklefucks seriously need to fuck off my board and get back to voat or whatever. So some hipsters posted some weird artsy shit on instagram. You retards have absolutely no evidence that anything illegal or immoral took place or has ever taken place at Comet. It's a hipster pizza place, nothing to get riled up about, and now you're ruining people's business and possibly hurting or killing people over literally nothing. Seriously, fuck off.

>It's a hipster pizza place, nothing to get riled up about

> rifled

It's almost certainly a false flag, the dude's name comes up as a small time actor in Google. Plus, media already trying to link the gunman to pizzagate, before cops even give a statement on motive.

This was set up from the beginning, which makes me think there's truth to the pedo cabal in DC.

>CTR
you guys still going on about that?

media wet dream

>assault weapon meme
>fake news meme
>alt right meme

paid actors / hipsters doing the dirty work of soros

CIA works in mysterious ways

I would not be surprised at all if it turns out the CIA traffic small children, they already traffic drugs, they're in 3rd world areas / communities for apparently no reason ... after a (((regime change))) or natural disaster kids start disappearing . Most happen to be globalist cucks