Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

Can anyone here tell me whats so funny about this? I don't see the humor in this. Is it just SJWs mocking celebrities because they can't be like "them"?

Success breeds jealousy

But that image is funny, and accurate? I see no difference but two different women.

What's wrong with YOU, OP?

Shoot yourself

She purposely makes herself really ugly as if to mock them.

Women aren't funny. Zero exceptions.

>jealousy
>armenian coal burning dog

About that...

It's like if some big buff male model was smiling and making an ok symbol with his fingers, so I took a picture of my fat neckbeard self making the same symbol.

I am a male so it would just be considered pathetic, but if I were a female then people would laugh and praise me for mocking society's beauty standards.

I think its just making fun of something that takes itself seriously by making it look silly. I think they call it satire OP.
Believe it or not, there may not be an underlying jealousy to the picture you posted.

>t. 4ft tall Jose

I guess it is like purposely making a really bad recreation of a famous art work for the keks

I would be mad too if I was a shitskinned manlet who would never rail anything close to that ever

You're just defending her because unfunny woman is Aussie

Im sure thats what she tells herself

Is she supposed to be cum-drenched?

Don't question it, rather encourage it. SJWs vs celebrities war would be great for everyone not involved.

>"People should be more natural and not strive for beauty, stop being prettier than me!!!"

women are fiercely jealous of anyone more attractive than they are. Do you know the feeling you get when you see a really sweet-looking hot white girl getting 3 huge nigger cocks shoved into her? That's the feeling that all women get whenever they see any other woman who's more attractive than themselves. They can't stand the idea of anyone preferring someone over themselves for biological reasons they can't control.

t. Nigger lovers. Sex change when?

>hehe i called them the n word hehe gottem!!!
build the wall jose

I sort of see it as a mockery of how silly it is to drench yourself in milk and call it sexy.

Build functional communities for your negro babies Shaquan.

>women are fiercely jealous of anyone more attractive than they are.
especially spics. I'm married to a Brazilian spic and she's super jealous and bitchy. When Trump won, I teased her by telling her that now she's gotta go back. I even got my kids teasing her, "c'mon kids, get in the car, we've gotta take Mommy to the airport. She's gotta go back." inb4 you're a mean sonuvabitch, user
Another way I piss off my wife is when I see a hot piece of ass walking by, I tell my wife I'm taking her down to the dealer tomorrow and trading her in for a newer model with less mileage.

i know most of them are to show that the celeb's picture has been edited or faked or some shit but wtf is this tryna say? like no shit people are gonna prefer a sexy model over that fat cunt on the right side

this, i have yet to witness a woman do something funny

>ooh, jose's first troll

Hatred of inferior towards superior. Solid base for scummunism.

I though this was a serious attempt you mean to tell me she isn't awkwardly mimicking celebritit's and brushing it off as humor?

Women are funny and hilarious

>Amon
>Masculine Arab name
>Arab tries to hit on a white woman, like your typical Turk or creepy Indian

>Definitely not Trudeau's first cock

it helps if you have a sense of irony

Imagine being so mad you take a carton of milk and dump it over your head and upload a photo of it to the internet

They are projecting. They want to be like them but can't so they say "lol they are so ugly look at them" and do shit like this. Further more they try to subvert other women into their culture. Pic somewhat related.

>if only there were more natural girls like her she would be a great friend
Only for you too look better by comparison.

>ebaumsworld is still a website
wat