Nz/pol/

Official John Key Resignation Thread

Hit F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/politics/john-key-resigns-decision-to-step-down-made-in-september-2016120517
newshub.co.nz/politics/john-key-resignation-patrick-gower-says-this-changes-everything-2016120513
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Key#Personal_life
newstalkzb.co.nz/news/politics/key-winston-peters-is-the-nigel-farage-of-new-zealand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping with links

>newshub.co.nz/politics/john-key-resigns-decision-to-step-down-made-in-september-2016120517

>newshub.co.nz/politics/john-key-resignation-patrick-gower-says-this-changes-everything-2016120513

So what do lads?

>pay respects

He is a fucking rat who is fleeing before New Zealand completely goes to hell,

Whatever little respect I had for him is now dead.

Same plan as always. We vote Winnie. The difference is that the election begins today. I reckon it could be like the US, with memes and the press shit flinging and people throwing stuff at politicians in public. Andrew Little is a walking cockup and Bill English will get wrecked by Winnie.

(((John Key)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Key#Personal_life
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Key#Personal_life

Fuck ya john key ya slimy Jew. Getting out before shit hits the fan. Something is about to happen god damn it.

Winnie for prime minister!

Perhaps kek will bless us with a Winnie leadership

To be fair his announcement completely overshadowed the Green party meme candidate Hayley Holt. Greens BTFO again. She got bumped from all the radio shows.

Yeah he is a jew and I never supported him or voted for him, but he was better than Helen Clark.

Either Winnie as PM with Andrew Little as Deputy, or it will be Bill English with Winnie as Deputy. Basically win-win.

Who is that based pauline hanson type guy that I saw on tv owning some bitch in an interview because she was asking who donated to him privately? You should vote him in.

Dat pic.....

>allowing near unlimited asian immigration now that Auckland is unrecognisable for what it was 15 years ago
>selling off NZ gov assets to foreign buyers
>allowing the chinese to money launder in NZ housing market so now average house price in auckland is nearly 1million

>he was better than Helen Clark.

Winston Peters

>15 years ago
auckland in 2001 was still chinky

She paved the way for lots of those things. It doesn't matter anyway. Both National and Labour have been neo-liberal globalist shills since 1984. We gotta Winnie into a position of power.

This. Remove kebab and remove pajeets.

Fuck you faggot

Winnie has great chances. He backed Brexit and is m8s with Nigel. He backed Trump and will help us with good US relations. Lots of meme magic potential. The media are gagging for a big election. It's the only thing they can do to save themselves from declining audience numbers

>newstalkzb.co.nz/news/politics/key-winston-peters-is-the-nigel-farage-of-new-zealand/

I liked when he said labour and greens were backing rapists. They couldn't even defend themselves and ran off.

I don't think he apologized, but I might of missed it.

>
He also Farage'd a memeber of the nz parliament by calling him a barely illiterate woodshop teacher.

Noice. Guess it's time to put the uniform back on. Meme war never ended did it?

Holy fuck m8's. If he gets elected he will probably strike a deal with trump to colonize the fallen areas of southern california and reclaim it for the anglo

The meme war is only just beginning. Now the battle ground has reached our shores.

>not removing the yellow menace
Chang detected.

I just hit post before I realised lad. My bad. Remove China.

>barely illiterate woodshop teacher.
don't be mean to gerry

G-g-g-guys....Im really worried this will turn our Parliament into a mess and open the way for a Labour/Green government.

We might all dislike national but NZF solo or NZF/Nat government is the only way to ensure we dont even up paying 40% taxes to fund Tane's fuckin meth addiction.

>NZF/Nat government is the only way to ensure we dont even up paying 40% taxes to fund Tane's fuckin meth addiction.
Agree. Winnie has lots of appeal. I think ACT will do better as well, but National will rely bigly on Winnie. If Parliament turns into a mess that will be fertile ground for our nations humble meme merchants and salt farmers. Plus Winnie is a bants master so he will tear them to shreds.

>I think ACT will do better as well

what is your election prediction?

>National 35%
>Labour 27%
>NZ First 20
>Greens 12%
>ACT 5%
>United Future >1%

>>ACT 5%
no

>NZ First 20%
Nope. Went to one of their dinners and they are still "pro immigration" because they don't want to be politically incorrect.

>"pro immigration"
the right kind of immigration AKA white

>we should be taking in American democrats and British school teachers who will continue to vote for National-lite left wing policies that will ruin the country.

No.

no i mean we should bring in pommy tradies and thats it

oc art, share around pals

SOON

F