STOP WATCHING NIGGERBALL

>2016
>Watching the pigskin Jew

Daily reminder that if you watch footbaww you are a cuck. You are aiding and abetting niggers in their quest to make mad moneyzz and fuck white wimmenz. You are bringing televised niggers into your home for your wives and daughters to see portrayed as handsome and sexually attractive by (((sports networks))). If you give any shekels to the (((NFL))) in the form of purchasing merchandise or tickets to games you are a literal cuckold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDIjCdfm6FM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't and have not done so in 4 years just making a bunch of uppity niggers with criminal records rich

I stopped watching once it was clear whites were frozen out of the leagues to make niggers into heroes.

You didn't use Varg's face so I'm gonna continue and you can't do anything about it. HA HA

LOL.

Sadly, caring about sports is the most normie thing you can do.

WORSHIPPING BUFF NIGGERS MAKES YOU NORMAL IN 2016

>Hating the blacks that actually try to have a career and make money
no

NFL= Negro Felon League

Kaepernick is a saint and did nothing wrong.

Good. Relay this message to any of your cuck friends that still watch it.

I never watched Niggerball, I'd watch the Nigger Bowl but nothing else. When Beyoncoon did her fucking nigger dance with all that Black Panther shit I was done.

Fugg. I should've used Varg. I made a new merchant just for this thread tho.

Top fucking kek

It's just so boring to watch. Too many flags. If Trump didn't have a part in the USFL, they may have had a chance.

>In 1985, the USFL voted to move from a spring to a fall schedule in 1986 to compete directly with the NFL. This was done at the urging of New Jersey Generals majority owner Donald Trump and a handful of other owners as a way to force a merger between the leagues. As part of this strategy, the USFL filed an anti-trust lawsuit against the National Football League in 1986, and a jury ruled that the NFL had violated anti-monopoly laws. However, in a victory in name only, the USFL was awarded a judgment of just $1, which under anti-trust laws, was tripled to $3. This court decision effectively ended the USFL. The league never played the 1986 season, and by the time it folded, it had lost over US$163 million.

Literally awarded them $3 because they thought Trump was so rich.

I hate drug dealers too OP

it used to be good ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=JDIjCdfm6FM

OK not OP

>Throwing a ball around and running like a monkey and then being fellated by blonde cheerleaders afterwards is somehow a career

wtf I love niggerball now

>admiring blacks who spent their lives running from police until it's their only marketable job skill so Jews reward them with multi-million dollar contacts

What ever happened to the types of careers that allowed us to cure typhus and land on the Moon?

Kek also keep in mind a lot of these coons blow $85+ million dollars 4 years after retirement

you need to attack the source of niggerball's power, and why most cucks bother to pay it any mind: fantasy leagues and gambling

How about no and fuck off. Everyone is entitled to their vice. I guarantee you do something just as wasteful with your tim, whether it's vidya or Sup Forums.

>b-but muh white supremacy

We're paying black people to entertain us while being coached/quarterbacked/commanded by white people. We have them as dogs performing tricks for us. That's as good as it gets.

P.S. Baseball is better

>I guarantee you do something just as wasteful with your tim

I do. I play vidya. This isn't about wasting time. This is about the need to boycott an industry that promotes nigger worship and literally pays niggers to do "Fuck whitey" dances in front of millions of people at the Nigger Bowl. As I said before, you are paying to watch a Jew dominated network that promotes negroes as athletic, sexually attractive parnters to impressionable young white girls, and then mocking their parents to their faces by hiring some millionaire negress to dance around like a monkey while all her nigger backup dancers have Black Panther shit on. Find another hobby, or at least just watch a white man's sport like rugby. Stop enriching niggers you faggot cuck.

>or at least just watch a white man's sport like rugby
There is nothing more cringeworthy than an American yuroboo. You could have at least said hockey.

You are a major cuck. I'm sorry you are a virgin.

>not watching an illegal stream
>not having a redpilled wife
Fag

>Rugby is only for Eurocucks

Fuck you faggot. My dad played Rugby in college and he's the most American man there is.

>You could have at least said hockey.

OOGA BOOG DERS NUFFIN MORE CRINGEWORTHY THAN AN AMERICAN LEAFABOO

>Faggot who literally pays to watch niggers in tight pants do stupid touchdown dances and fuck white women calls me a cuck

Toppest of keks

>anything i dont like is jewish

NFL is run by Jews look it up so is the NBA

Goodell ruined the league

He's turning the league into the NBA, giving criminals like Micheal Vick a free pass, pandering to women(ie coalburners), fucks with the rules, fucks with the salary cap, pairity is getting worse.

The game is also fucked at HS/College level, kids are fleeing the game because of injuries. Anyone with a future is going to play another sport.

Since I'm not a cuck, I don't know so I'll ask you; what are the chances the the NFL collapses or at least loses most of it's influence?

Absolutely 0. The NFL is for all intents and purposes a state condoned monopoly.

He's right cuck.

I heard it was losing shit tons of money because white people have been getting fed up with the militant nigger shit from Beyonce and Kaepernig. Are they at least hurting financially?

Probably not going to happen. They only way I see it is if they reveal massive game rigging. Even tho they're about to rig the Cowboys into Champs. is also very ture.

Whites are fleeing but plenty of cucks and brown people to keep it going. It's no coincidence that Goodell is part of the SJW dream team and would welcome refugees if he could.

NFL's raking in huge amounts of shekels atm. Last season was the most profitable on record. I don't think mild turbulence would knock it particularly hard.

The biggest problem with football is actually how much it is costing taxpayers and how much it is ruining our education system.

Taxpayers typically pay for stadiums to be built... and if a good team can't convince a city to do it, they just move cities.

Most colleges are willing to go into huge amounts of debt to fund sports programs under the myth that they bring in money, which in truth, only the big ten are probably turning a profit for the school. Even many towns and states spend ABSURD amounts of money on high school football/sports stadiums.

The highest paid government employee in your state is probably a football or basketball coach for a state college team.

>stop watching just as my team finally got good again
heh no thanks

>Source needed

Damnit. I want niggerball to die. I fucking hate that shitty, retarded sport.

Yep. Rutgers is the state school in my home state. They fucking suck cock. I don't watch any footbaww, but my buddies do and they tell me from time to time how shitty Rutgers is doing because they know how much I hate that fucking Marxist kike academy. All schools are brainwashing facilities for Marxism, but Rutgers is at a whole other level.

>My team

You don't have a team you cuck. Why are faggots loyal to bands of niggers when they should be loyal to their country, and ready to die for it at a moment's notice?

The Giants got BTFO

Fuck you, I will continue going to Packer games if I feel like it. Went today, going next week, going on Christmas eve.

>My team

Quit swapping your basal primal tribal instinct to watch niggerball this is exactly what the Jews want.

There is nothing more cuck than watching

>MUH SPORTSBALL

You are literally watching mostly black muscular men touch and grope each other on TV

Potatoniggers watch American feetsball? Is American niggerball popular in Europe?

Kill yourself you cuck 100% of them are ghetto niggers with 80 IQs who talk in ebonics. They are nothing like Ben Carson, Sherriff Clarke, or any respectable black person.

The only non cuck sport is Hockey.

Oh nice, so I assume you'll be taking your wife and daughter to watch a bunch of muscular dindus run around like baboons on Christmas Eve? Are you hiring your wife a new bull this holiday season?

If you are white and you watch sportsball you, this is a test positive for you being a

C U C K

it sounds like both of you have never tried a sport in your life

I might assume youre both over the standard bmi for your respective height

I may also assume you're both extraordinarily anti social which shows why you're quick to shout nigger nigger nigger like it means something outside this thinly veiled stormfront thread

nationalize football. give every state one team. You have to live in that state to play there. Take all the profits from the nfl kikes.

>He groaned as he cracked open another beer, that little jingle on the TV meant his sportsball game was about to start
>The muscular black men catching balls in their hands started to appear on the screen and he roared with pleasure
>He was wearing his favorite sportsball teams jersey that he paid over 100$ for
>Ah there you go sports cuck, that jingle means the game is halfway done time to get a snack!

Average live of a niggerball cucklet

I will once Brady retires, I have vowed this.

I'll be quite honest, I've only watched a full Patriots game 3-4 times this year. Don't watch any other sports.

>it sounds like both of you have never tried a sport in your life

Parents forced me to play bassabaw til 4th grade, soccer and baseball til 2nd and I hated it.

>I might assume youre both over the standard bmi for your respective height

No, I'm underweight. I'm a skinny fuck.

>I may also assume you're both extraordinarily anti social

Not extremely. I have normie friends, but I still feel socially dejected and hate parties.

This is the first year i haven't watched. It was one of my favorite things to do with my dad, now its shit.

Watching sports =/= playing sports

Shoo shoo jew

First post today I didn't hate. Good job Op

>league is dominated by white coach/qb combo who emphasize discipline and strategy over raw physical skill
really makes you think

I say cancel cable
get rid of TV
dont watch TV even at bars
jesus I am scared to stop going on the net
how would I fill my days?
working out?

niggerball is a propaganda arm of the state

it can survive without money

Pats fan who hates the seaniggers here.

(You)

Just heard on the radio how desperately they are trying to get more people to watch, even advertising directly to 6-12 year olds to make sure they have a future. The NFL and televised football is the biggest shekel grabbing sport, of course almost all sports organizations are but NFL goes above and beyond.

me2

yep
NFL is so loaded with ads its insane
they should make whole game like 2 minute warning shit
where plays are much faster

>boreball
>pussyfoot
>sports
I don't blame you for hating them.

>"HURRY HONEY THE VIKINGS ARE ON" says Bill Whitmore, 43 of Minneapolis, Minnesota
>"Coming dear!" says his wife Janet as she grabs the dragon dildos from her husbands closet
>"Gosh darn, I love Adrian Peterson! Wouldn't you take Adrian Peterson's BBC, dear?"
>"Of course honey, but Tyrone's is basically the same."
>"Haha, you bet sweetie! I just wish he'd wash it every now and then, it's pretty salty whenever I'm prepping him."
>Bill's 17-year-old daughter Meghin comes down the stairs dressed in a slutty rave outfit
>"Jamal's outside, we're going to the Lil' Jenkum concert, bye daddy!" Meghin says
>"Have fun sweetie! And remember, no white boys!" Bill replies, lubing his dragon dildo with Vaseline.
>"Haha of course daddy!"
>"Hurry yo white ass up bitch." Jamal shouts from his beat to shit Honda with spinning rims
>"Coming hot stuff! Meghin shouts while fingering her pussy
>Bill's 10-year-old son Brian comes down stairs
>"Dad, I hate being white. I feel so bad after we watched Roots in school."
>"I know, same here son. But you know what I do to make me feel better?"
>"You prep Tyrone?"
>"You be, champ!"
>"I can't wait to grow up and get a mandingo to fuck my wife one day too dad."
>Bill finishes watching the game
>He calls Tyrone to come and fuck Janet
>He goes to bed, his head nestled in Tyrone's ballsack and Tyrone's ashy black hands caressing his wife's fat, sagging ass
>Bill wakes up the next morning to police outside his door
>"Mr. Whitmore, I'm sorry. Your daughter Meghin was founded raped and murdered at the Lil' Jenkum concert in downtown Minneapolis last night. But, we do have the suspects in custody."
>"Sheesh. They're probably just poor, oppressed urban youths who are taking out their frustrations. Could you take me down to the station to suck their dicks?"

Fixed.

>We have them as dogs performing tricks for us. That's as good as it gets.

Except it misrepresents negroes instead of showing the reality of who they are.

"Daddy loves football. He'd be ok with me dating a black football player."

>"You be, champ"

*You bet, champ

tfw ahl season tickets

hockey is huwhite

>not giving that .gif the name "Pence sees the electric bill"

I watch it on Sunday night because of time difference.
Nothing else to do in fall/winter and Sunday is rest day.

Yeah, SEC pre-1967 was Great

agreed

sportscucks are typically liberal cucks. even if they are fans of white sports or white players, they are still enjoying watching men genetically superior to themselves making a lot of money.

90% of sportskeks unironically would let their favorite player fuck their wife.

I didn't even know dinduball was available in Europe. Is there seriously so little to do in Ireland that you resort to watching American nig nogs fighting over a ball?

I haven't watched more than five minutes of any game all season and yes, I can say that it's largely because of the disillusionment created by the league's indifference to Kaepernick's bullshit.
Hell, some players even followed suit to show "solidarity with the cause".

This disillusionment had been building for several years now due to other factors -- players' brains being pureed due to repeated concussions, rules favoring the offenses because "more points", the obvious -- BLATANTLY OBVIOUS -- efforts to supplant superior white QBs with quotablacks.
But Kaepenick shitting on the flag, the anthem and his nation, and the league essentially endorsing this, was the final straw.

Fuck the NFL.

wew

That gif will never NOT be funny.
I laugh every time.

OP is right. Stop watching nigger sports and stop buying their merchandise.

This leaf gets it

I never watch the NFL, but I would watch the Super Bowl each year since it was so big. The final thing for me was watching the Nigger Bowl last year when that fucking black bitch Beyonce danced around with her fucking Black Panther shit. It's such an obvious "Fuck you whitey" that I can't understand how any white person could watch it and not be a cuck. You are literally paying money to watch your people be insulted by militant niggers and making those militant niggers who hate your guts rich while you sit around wagecucking for some kike for 70K a year.

>Nothing else to do in fall/winter and Sunday is rest day.

Dude you live in the era of the internet. Any sort of entertainment can be instantly downloaded into your home. Find a hobby if nothing else. Don't default to niggerball.

This. You can watch any movie or TV show, get basically any good game worth playing that exists instantly over the internet, get any book worth reading etc. Why watch niggerball? The internet is the only good thing about living in the (((modern era.)))

Yeah, I had forgotten about Beyonce's little coon stunt at the Super Bowl last year. Just throw that onto the pile of reasons I can't watch that shit anymore.

So let me get this straight.
You want me to tune in to watch (and facilitate ad revenue for) a sport played by niggers who hate whites, owned and funded largely by kikes who hate goys, promoted and endorsed by nigger and self-hating white artists who openly hate and insult whites, while the whites sit there watching and admiring the very nigs who are shitting on them?

Yeah, nah ...

It's like you're spitting on the flag lads. Football is a game that encourages teamwork, physical strength and fast thinking.
Too many white men are dropping out of society because this bullshit nu male ideology.

I am a casual fag the only nigger ball games I watch are the browns trying to go 0-16

No ((((they)))) made that decision intentionally to bankrupt the NFL

USFL*

oops

Right, because men weren't men before they sat at home watching niggerball for 3 hours with jewish ads brainwashing them.

Put down the whiskey, Patrick.

Most American universities and colleges have a rugby club, it's not just for Eurofags and Aussie shitposters.

Bump to destroy those fucking nfl cunts.

Exactly my sentiments man. You are enriching niggers and Jews who fucking hate you and your culture. How the fuck is one not a cuck for watching this shit?

> Football is a game that encourages worshipping the BBC, hating yourself for being white and making niggers who hate you filthy rich.

Fixed.

Seriously though Seamus. You live in Ireland. Ireland seems to be comfy as fuck. Nice windy island with no shitskins, Celtic qts and absolutely delicious stout at the pub. There's got to be something else to do in Ireland besides watching Oogaboogaball and aiding our enemies.

You are either an insecure beta cuck, or a very good troll. If the latter, well done.

I watch hockey and the NFL. Sadly the NHL sucks dick compared the 90s. The violence and physicality is gone and it's like soccer on ice now

>He's turning the league into the NBA

Well, except the NBA is rising in popularity, basketball is a global sport, and it's more exciting than watching amateur officials sloppily officiate a game where the ball is in play for 17 minutes out of 3 hours.

Say what you want about the NBA, but it's trajectory is much better than the NFL.

> you will live to see the NFL become flag football without any talented athletes due to rule changes and low athlete wages

feels good man

90s Hockey was awful. It was all clutch and grab and low scoring games. It's still the best sport though.

all joking aside the kid is right. Sup Forums has enough of the right kind of people to make this a reality. and it should be our attitude.

>You are either an insecure beta cuck

In what way? You're the one making niggers rich and famous enough to fuck white women.

What about baseball, basketball and hockey? Are they for cucks too?

I don't watch Football or Baseball, NHL all the way though.

>You're the one making niggers rich and famous enough to fuck white women.

Can't be emphasized enough. This trickles down to high schools too.

>not watching america's sport
>giving a shit about the 49ers and their one read meme quaterback

I don't go to games, I don't buy merchandise, I do however watch pirated streams of games.

>not watching E-sports
LMAO