Is it a red flag when the girl says she's a 'devout Catholic'?

Is it a red flag when the girl says she's a 'devout Catholic'?

It merits further investigation (i.e., finding out if she's being truthful about her faith) but it's a good sign and the first thing I'd expect of a woman were I interested in marriage.

Yes, it's the start of a fucking nightmare.

It's a sign to wife her asap

whats so bad about catholic chicks?

basically this

yup basically she's pro mudslime and wants to see you live a life of cuckery because her vagina

They seem kind of repressed, and maybe they're guilty about something thus turn to this religion. I never had a religious upbringing so it's a little off putting to me.

How is a Catholic pro muslim? They literally kill off Christians.

ah the "confession" mechanic is a bit fishy i suppose

Devout Catholicism is waifu-tier

Catholics are not Christians. They are satanic heretics.

Guilt and penance are a huge part of Catholic culture and we are repressed insofar as we (generally) make a conscious effort to abstain from immoral acts and thoughts. When we fail, which we almost invariably do, the guilt sets in. Guilt is a natural part of being human. I can't even imagine the concept of living a "guilt free" life and, frankly, I don't want to.

But, yes, if she is a truly devout Catholic that means no per-marital sex and it means no contraception, ever.

Digits comfirm

t. Marthin Luther

Right now the (((Jesuits))) occupy the throne in Rome so we are getting some SJW bullshit from there; but White Catholics, especially in the United States, aren't cucked.

It's a golden thing. My girl is converting and I've never felt so good about doing something. The sense of community is awesome.

Pic related from this morning.

>Says the one whose ancestors were at least one point Catholic
>Says the protties shit who doesn't understand our Church and our Authority predated their sect

kys

Yeah but there's varying amounts of extremism on the contraception and sex angle. I'm a devout Catholic and I shitposting here all day. If you're looking for a moral gf, lock it down bud.

>I meant turning to this religion because of some unpleasant history.
The majority of Catholics haven't "turned" to religion but have been raised with it. It's part of our identity. Obviously there are converts but these are a minority.

>White Catholics
>In the United States
>Aren't cucked

I'm a Canadian and even I'm laughing nigga, at least Burke is based.

She's more likely to be based

only if she is a "devout Catholic"
the people who only lip service and claim to be a "devout Catholic" or "Christian" are the worst
the "devout" are where you will find a lot of sinners of the worst kinds

Only if you are trying to fuck on the third date

I don't see how you can get around the fact that the usage of contraceptives and the act of pre-marital sex are mortal sins. Even modernists don't go so far as to deny this, unless they are absolutely unashamed about their subversive business. It seems to me a very black and white issue.

>Voting for Trump by a larger margin than Whites in general
>Cucked

Ok, Leaf. Talk to me when you've elected someone who isn't a complete cuck.

What you're saying is vague

They come off as repressed (In what way?), perhaps due to past history (of what?)

Turning to this religion because of some unpleasant history? What if they were born into it. And finally, there are a lot of things one shouldn't feel guilty about and should measure with reason (Such as?)

So, what we've garnered today is that user thinks Devout Catholic girls come off as repressed due to past unpleasant history but that they shouldn't always feel guilty about something and should take it with reason.

>guilt is not a natural emotion....you are not born guilty...guilt is taught at an early age to make you conform to society's rules...guilt is weakness.

Catholics voted for Trump? Isn't Trump a protestant?

The majority of white Catholics voted for him from the polling I've seen.

I thought we were talking about the Catholic Church in America not about a Presbyterian President-Elect

Shill harder JIDF

>What you're saying is vague
That's how I feel about Catholicism.

Well, I do not know about Catholics, but here in Russia, if girls says she is a devout Orthodox there is high chance that she is mentally unstable and was huge slut in the past.

Maybe you should look into it : ^)

White Catholics voted for Trump 60 - 37; Whites in General voted for Trump 57-37

Same here, but if they say they're a Born again Christian.

>she is mentally unstable and was huge slut in the past.
That's what I'm considering with Catholics, as well.

Nothing. If there was ever a "stereotype" you think maybe is true, it's your damn fault giving into a Jew trick.

Hahahahahaha! No, not at all. Have fun

Actually for

It's bad but not now in the remote future when she will absorb more information and will come to the realization that God does not exist - it will not come good with her and she will want to experience everything and will become a bad bitch.

personal experience... Yes.

That conservative attitude may seem attractive, but unless you want to walk on egg shells for the remainder of your relationship, or a catholic yourself... Stay far, far away.

gas this pope desu

no.

just check she's actually practicing, just in case