Was told to come here and defend myself

I make nearly 100k a year at a nonprofit. You are still a grunt laborer or drowning yourself in student debt at the end of the day. Drumpf isn't going to put an end to that. Your life isn't going to get better, it's going to get worse as you age. The gap between people like you and I will just become more apparent.

Yeah, I voted for Hillary. So what? American politics are cyclical. In either 8 or 4 years, you will see an even more liberal candidate win. The percentage of minorities will get higher and higher then the republican party will either change or crumble.

Basically your days are numbered. You're not welcome in this country anymore. Yeah, that's me in the pic last month in Tokyo. This is just so BZ knows this is me as he's the guy who sent me here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BEY89UavWkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much did they cost

>flies 100000 miles away to get laid
>Still can't put his hands on a women

You're still a wagecuck.

Tick, tock. Another day another dollar.

Enjoy getting cucked by your board in 6 months.

so youre rich in ladyboys is what youre saying?

This is some high level bait my friend.

SAGE

>is told it is Tokyo
>but sees only Hong Kong
dats some ugly women

>make nearly 100k a year at a nonprofit.
B8

Thank god i dont look like you

>I make nearly 100k a year at a nonprofit
Jeez, I went to school for the wrong shit. How the fuck does one make this much money from something that's a "nonprofit"?

shit was so cash.

>tfw the guy in pic voted for Trump

g8 b8 m8 :^)

>Tokyo

Nice try. sage

Which one are you!??!

(pls be the one in the red dress (^~^)

Those girls are from waveya. When is this taken?

Your friend must really hate you telling you to post your photo here lol

Cool you make annually what I make bi monthly and decided to brag about it on an anonymous forum.

You also managed to be a faggot about your modest means.

>(((nonprofit)))

you dress like a homeless faggot
and look like an autistic Steve Jobs.

I don't care you like getting pegged by Asian whores.

/sage
fuckoff

youtu.be/BEY89UavWkY

and you still got a small dick...

Must suck.

Manlets, when will they learn

that's not tokyo
either you are trolling or retarded

either way the poor sod in the pic is probably going to be doxxed

>Bragging about making 100K a year

My family business is bringing in 600K+ this year AFTER taxes.

Hey Friends,

My name is Jesus, and I love every single one of you. All of you are precious, brilliant, creations yet who spend every second of their day being deceived by the Devil. You are everything good in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten the Holy Spirit? I mean, I guess it’s fun praising our Heavenly Father, but He can take you to a whole new level. He is even better than anything anyone could offer you. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best prayer. I’m pretty much perfect. I am the Eternal Deity, and starter on the heavenly basketball team. What sports do you play (I'd love for us to get to know each other better)? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging Holy Father (He just resurrected me; Shit was SO cash). You are all saints who should just remember where you come from. Thanks for listening.

Pic related: It’s me and and one of my beautiful creations who I love even if she doesn't know it.

hey baldy. you dress like a dickhead.

I make $135k and I don't work for a boring ass non-profit.

I voted for Trump.

Hillary wouldn't have brought your hair back

>tokyo
>posts a pic of HK skyline
You really have nothing better to do OP?

Barely taller than a japanese woman.
>manlets
>when will they learn

OP is literally a faggot

how does it feel knowing no amount of money will change the fact that you are an autistic hover handing manlet?

Wait wait hol up. Your head is barely higher than a bunch of Japanese girls? How tall are you? Yeah they're in heels, but that still makes you what like 5'6"?

Also why are you scamming a nonprofit? You need 100k go work at a for profit.

The cuckery is strong with this one. SAGE

Nice hover hand

It's possible, my Dad earns over 170k.

>I make nearly 100k a year at a nonprofit.
that is the definition of failing at your job

>that pic
lmao

Holy shit he is a manlet. Those girls are what 5'3" maybe 5"5" at most? Lmao.

>Yeah, that's me in the pic last month in Tokyo

Wooooooow, I didn't know them Japs built an entire replica of Shanghai.

all of them are ugly and look like whores lel

>Yeah, that's me in the pic last month in Tokyo.
That's Hong Kong, nitwit.

the difference between even the poorest of us and any doctor, lawyer, most celebrities even are miniscule compared to anyone with a discernible amount of power on this planet.

Bald manlet.

I fucking love bait threads.

how much donations do you need to receive to pay all your staff?

Non-profit doesn't mean the organization's employees aren't paid. Non-profit jobs usually pay below market but are actually quite sought after as their work environment is generally better and the mission of the organization can be very appealing (curing cancer, job training, veteran support, etc).

In the US, not for profits are mostly 501C3 organizations. They are governed by a board of directors which must include a minimum of three people. These directors have no equity in the organization and cannot under most circumstances take money out of it. The board then appoints a director and the director runs the organization.

Beady eyes. Check
Pair shaped body. Check
Black undershirt. Check
Balding. Check
You gay sir. Fuck BZ too

>makes 100k a year

>still has to hoverhand

Holy fucking shit, I'm GLAD I'm not you, jesus Christ man, how do you wake up every morning and NOT kill yourself for being such a pathetic fucking beta?

>people replying to this without sageing
cancer

> that's me in the pic last month in Tokyo
What are u talking about? It is Hong Kong

Translation:
>Non-profit doesn't mean that individuals working for them can't do very well (e.g. the Clintons). Non-profit jobs usually pay below market value but are actually quite sought after as the government often provides additional tax benefits to non-profit employees, and the mission of the organization is usually so vague you can just look busy for years without actually being productive and still get promoted with the right internal politicking.

I'm going to behead you with a rusty machete you normie piece of shit.

I can't wait until this godforsaken country falls so I can get to killing you fucking scum.

>I make nearly 100k a year at a nonprofit.
>drowning yourself in student debt at the end of the day.

Don't have any student debt. Currently making $170,000/year working as a software engineer, less than two years after graduation.

Look at that fucking hover hand

Nepotism? How else is that possible?

So he's still taller than Asian men? Lol.

> implying 100k/yr is a lot of money

Cool story bro.

>pic related it's me and my bitch
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Ether those women are tall or you're a manlet. I wonder if you're the same manlet that joined ctr get back at us and got btfo later.

My god you're a hideous chud.

>100k
you look like 40, you are a failure

also you can forget your time meme, the far right has never been this strong in nearly a century, your would is crumbling around you.

Nope. I'm actually a leaf (US citizenship as well though) and I went to school in Canada.
Received very little support from family, was raised by a single mother, but through internships and contract work was able to graduate with only CA$20,000 in debt.
Quickly paid that off by going to work for a big tech company right after graduation. After 1.5 years there, moved to a unicorn company and negotiated for even more money.