Why does Trump give even half a fuck about this bullshit fake country?

Why does Trump give even half a fuck about this bullshit fake country?

Its not even worth angry words with China, let alone a war. Lets be serious here, fuck them

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita#List_of_countries_and_dependencies
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIl8puLhFlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>war
China is all bark and no bite.

Trump's a hawkish neocon on par with Dick Cheney. He's out of his fucking mind and must be stopped.

什么他妈的你他妈的刚才说我,你这小婊子?我会让你知道我毕业了我班的顶部的海豹突击队,我已经参与了许多秘密袭击的基地组织,和我有超过300证实杀死。我在训练的大猩猩战,我在整个美国军队的最高狙击手。你是我什么都不是,但只是一个目标。我会消灭你他妈的精度喜欢哪一个从未见过在这个地球上,记住我的话他妈的。你以为你可以逃脱说狗屎我在互联网上?再想想,笨蛋。在我们发言,我联系我的秘密横跨美国间谍网络和IP被追踪作为现在让您风暴,蛆更好的准备。这抹了你打电话

>Not taking the chance to troll Mainland China.

It's like you live life without entertainment OP.

>China is all bark and no bite.

You got it other way around. China isn't at war with like 8 other countries like the USA currently is.

Fuck Taiwan. Nobody gives a fuck about their fucking little booger island, if these Taiwanese chinks think Americans will shed blood for them to have their "independence", then they can go fuck themselves hard.

Taiwan is based and Chaing Kai Shek was a based motherfucker

I'm gonna laugh my fucking head off if he drags america into a war over taiwan of all things.

Wouldn't you want to eradicate Communism? China is the final boss of Communism before it's finally a dead ideology

This. So much this

>t. Xi Jinping

Fuck the soulless 'commies.'

China is like a house of cards. They can barely keep their own population in line.

>fake
>the only real China

I dont care about liberating the Chinese, go back to the 1950s with this crap

>They can barely keep their own population in line
BLM and arabs making their own rules in London
>being kept in line

>Be the two strongest, most powerful countries in the world
>have over $1 trillion dollars in trade per year
>plunge the world into WWIII because of a single phone call from a Taiwanese bitch who wants White men to die for her shit island's independence

MotherFUCK Taiwan!

Cry more gook. The truth hurts.

It brings pain to his country. He likes that

Youre foolish to leave the Queen

I agree. All these dumb asses calling for WW3 when trump was suppose to stop it

Nice try, Wang.

What exactly did China do to you that makes you want to wage war?

>war with china
They won't do shit you angry chink

Say it with me:
PRESIDENT OF TAIWAN

If you want to blame someone, it's
This fucker right here >win a war
>nah, we'll just rent this area

>What exactly did China do to you that makes you want to wage war?

Jealousy and fear that in the future China will over take the US as the greatest nation on earth.

Youre foolish. And you wonder why theyre friends with a hothead from Best Korea with Nukes.

What price are you trying to pay fighting china? Yes the USA would win but at what cost?

Im sorry for you buddy

Trump is using them as leverage for trade negotiations. Either give us a better deal or we will recognize them as a independent country you fucking chinks!

Negotiations on what exactly? You think you can strong arm China for your shitty blue collar jobs?

Theyll kick everyone out of their country and then every cooperate jew with a factory in china would want Trumps head on a plate

It is about putting them in their place.

China doesn't control who we talk to.
China doesn't control shit.

Try something you soulless commie bastards. We will ruin you.

Grant me a wish chinky

>t. Zhang Ling Long
Fuck off, Republic of China is the true China as it should've been

>Theyll kick everyone out of their country
and lose millions of jobs?

I seriously hooe this translates to "I'm leaving this country forever amd returning to my homeland."

>why would trump care about one of america's allies

I'd guess it's the seal pasta.

Why does ally always mean some small inferior country that will let us put troops and a military base there if we fight for their bullshit cause? That is a "vassal", allies are like US/England or us/France. When the fuck was chink island Taiwan an "ally"?

NEWSFLASH: China doesnt need our Factories. They can and will reverse engineer all of our shit they were making and sell it to other nations.

Iphones, Cars, Tech, Clothes, ext. can all be ripped and resold

And sell it to themselves?
When is the last time you saw renowned Chinese brands outside of China

Boy are you sheltered. Add the Caribbean and India to that list too.

They can survive just fine without USA. And USA still owes them 20 Trillion

>angry words with China

The Republic of China IS China.

Please tell me you don't seriously recognize the communist pretenders as a legitimate government.

>

Yes i do. Theyre a Trade Partner and we owe them Trillions and Billions.

Sorry im a responsible person

>>

Nice Whores bro. They want to be South Korea so bad

>>>

Fuck China, why is everyone so obsessed with not hurting China's feelings? They dont give a fuck about the fuckery they cause in other countries.

The fucking dalai lama was banned from entering my country because the government was scared it would insult the chinese.

Those chinks can fuck off.

Fuck china, the cancer of Asia

Why would anyone want to be a stinking gook lol

>>>>>

Sick google translate. Literally able to tell off the structure of the first five characters...

do you even know what Tibet was like back then? It was a literal serf dom. The dalai lama's lived like kings while 99% of the population toiled in the mud.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita#List_of_countries_and_dependencies
>comes in between Germany and Denmark
>doesn't get a number, despite being the economy China dreams for itself
SO jelly

FUCK YOU ! STOP BUYING IVORY AND EATING SHARK SOUP!!!!!

FUCKING SOULESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

YOUR CULTURE IS SHIT!

>>>>>>

the countries you listed aren't even on the top ten trading partners for China m8, don't act as if China will give up its number one trading partner, and likely others on the list such as Japan and Korea.

Aussies are the greatest shit posters

>Using a word like "serfdom" and expecting a knee jerk negative reaction

What board is this?

Redpill on this

Taiwanese president (or whichever figure head) called trump to congratulate him.

Trump took the call (as opposed to you know, slamming the phone shut and telling him to fuck off I guess...)

CNN spent days talking about it.

I know exactly what it was like and I dont give a shit about the politics of it but it is ridiculous to deny a person entry into a country because it will offend the chinese.

Plus this dalai Lama is not a despot like the previous ones, he was just a young boy when he left tibet.

Your nation is literally the most cucked in the world by refugees. Hows your welfare Benteku?

How did they even get Trumps number?

>With the aim of launching guerrilla operations against the Chinese, the Central Intelligence Agency funded the Dalai Lama's administration with US$1.7 million a year in the 1960s

This is why he's not allowed back to his country.

The only good East Asian countries:

1. Japan
2. Taiwan

The rest should be nuked.

>Piss poor countries and poo in the loo

1) Trump is all about leverage.
2) It is important to mainland china to "save face" over its Taiwan situation
3) Taiwan was actually a much better trading parter with the US for decades, before mainland China finally got its shit in gear
4) There's an important saying that explains everything you need to know about the US/China relationship: When you're $10,000 in debt, the bank owns you. When you're $10 billion in debt, you own the bank. Trump understands this better than probably any possible president.
5) The people who run China are intelligent technocrats. They will make whatever decision is in their best interest.

The power dynamic that is a problem is that the Chinese Army is a quasi-indepdendant entity, not necessarily under the thumb of the political structure.

6) Trump is able to do things that Obama couldn't do. China has never respected the USA since at least the Clinton administration. It probably respects Trump already.

lel, you guys are still trying to justify the conquering a sovereign nation 65 years later

the first time "China" conquered Tibet, it was the Mongol Yuan dynasty
guess what? the Han Chinese got conquered as well
the second time "China" conquered Tibet, it was the Manchurian Qing dynasty
guess what? the Han Chinese got conquered as well

so the argument that "Tibet has always belonged to China" is like saying that Turkey has always belonged to Greece , since Alexander the Great of Macedonia conquered both in his time.

>China
>Good at war and Diplomacy

China has gotten into wars with Great Powers six times and has lost every single one of them. They are the only country who is so bad at foreign relations, that they managed to incur the wrath of 1898 UK, Japan, Russia, France, USA, Austria-Hungary, Germany and Italy.

Also, it's always hilarious watching 50 cent posters go nuts.

Ching chong chang go bak homu you dog eating chink.

>Taiwan
>good

Im interested to hear why since Youre such an expert Ibaka Zulu?

b-b-but why ? :(

For one there's a 90% chance they made the computer you're shitposting on.

I bet you were one of those liberal shills who wanted to fuck up Russia because Hillary sed so lol

So.. like he said all bark no bite.
America is all bite no bark clearly.

The Media is using this as a means to attack Trump. Don't worry, we'll still send you more military equipment.

t-thanks man. i love you :)

They're pretty cool yo'. Nice folk too. I recognize them as an independent country.

1.Call Beijing
2. Go through the process of an actual independence
3. Stop provoking China
4. Dont get blown the fuck up

Welcome to the international community, your welcome.

by the way, I have also realized that American mainstream media is constantly trying to bring Trump down. Why? Is it cause it sells or did Hillary's campaign fund the mainstream media? Educate me please.

With Trump in we'll be bark AND bite.

Aren't you the fuckers who voted for tRump because you thought it was Hillary who was going to start WW3? Allow me. Ahem:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ALL Y'ALL NIGGAZ IS DUMBASSES

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIl8puLhFlc

o-ok. do you still have room in your glorious country though? I heard there's a lot of immigrants from Taiwan

>The process of actually independence

Taiwan has been territory of the Republic of China since the end of the Second World War. The PRC, also known as chicoms, never captured Taiwan, where the ROC gov't fled to and continues to exist. The problem is that Taiwan claims jurisdiction over all of the Mainland and that the Chicoms claim Taiwan.

Yeah against Russia you stupid negroid.

You just proved him right.

>be a part of china from 1300-1900
>during that period, Chinese people and Tibeten natives work together to repel Sikh and Muslim invasions
>not a part of China

>bekuz chynuh don't have enough bombs to azz-raep our azzes

HORRY SHIT I BET YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT

Nobody is gonna tell trump who he can talk to.

TAIWAN BEST WAN

Taiwan is generally pretty high-tech and produce a lot of good products such as Asus.

>2016
>not having Trump on speed dial

"China" has always been a fluctuating definition
if you mean: the territory where the majority of Chinese people have existed within, then sure. but that's all.
I don't think the Chinese living under Mongol rule, or the oppressive Manchurian laws forbidding their culture, thought they were living in "China" during those periods either...

Why does OP need that many dildos though? Are some for his mom?

is that a real flag? lol

Some for his mom, some for himself, you know how it goes.

It has always been the "Middle Kingdom", no matter who the rulers were.

They're our customer. We sold them weapons for a cool $1 billion dollars, which means jobs here in the USA.

>And USA still owes them 20 Trillion

That's not even remotely close to accurate

They hold about $1.1 trillion in US Treasuries

Meanwhile China's actual debt when you consider their state-run banks and SOEs is pushing $30 trillion

They've gone on an insane debt binge of world-historic proportions post-financial crisis that dwarfs Obama's stimulus splurge

This has created a massive bubble that makes the US housing bubble look modest which is why rich Chinese are buying up properties and getting citizenship in US/Canada/Austraila/UK etc. and moving their money out of the country by the hundreds of billions per year