Press f to pay respects to the men who fought for a better world. A world free of the black hoards...

Press f to pay respects to the men who fought for a better world. A world free of the black hoards. A world free of cultural enrichment rape gangs led by their jewish masters. The world that could have been.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4WZuJvNSv8

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pjXSqYGarSk
youtube.com/watch?v=tHtkLc3wwNA
youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
m.youtube.com/channel/UCiU5V4Kc5EjYOPpn2ckfkpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

F

F
and..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pjXSqYGarSk

Hitler and Goebbels will always be heroes to me.

Now they are seated at the Allfather's side in Valhalla.

Hail victory.

F

This guy's channel is incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHtkLc3wwNA

love his videos (considering he's working with limited 80 year old footage it's always fresh and new)

..and the subtitles are great (music too)

Cultural enrichment

F

Are you guys underage? Nazis were not the good guys. The allies were.

Politics since ww2 shaped the world now.

Not to say there weren't some redeeming qualities they had to urge national unity. But you can't just take the good and ignore the evil they perpetuated.

every last one of them fucking deserved it

Lurk more.

History Truths only uploads content made by others. He never credits them for some reason.

I've lurked for a long time and posted.

Defending the Nazis and citing infographics and that one YouTube video makes you a schizo. That is the literal truth.

You can role play and meme on here all you want but you better not start spouting this pro Nazi shit IRL.

Some pro Nazis survived the war and have created this fabrication that ultimately brainwashed y'all to think the Nazis were the good guys.

Western allies were the good guys if you believe in freedom. Look on YouTube "FDR flag day address"

>"(((Politics))) since ww2 shaped the world now"

and how's that world looking there J.I Joe

>"Nazis were not the good *goys*. The (((allies))) were. "

listen to this low energy shit
nazis bad .. believe me
allies good .. believe me

>Are you guys underage?
fuck off pedo schlomo, you're indoctrination failed and we're already out of (((school)))

>thread full of Anglo-Saxon people
Isn't it what your grandfathers fought for?

Literal schizo here.

Read Wikipedia articles and WW2 memoirs. Literally the world almost became one where freedoms wouldn't exist. Do you have an explanation on how the Nazis were right in taking away freedoms and making their country totalitarian and (for lack of a better word) non American?

I am genuinely curious to see what your response is. I'll try to remain impartial.

Just edgy cunts that got bored of fapping all day. Now they have to pretend to be all deep and all knowing by perpetuating this myth that Nazis were the good guys.

>"if you believe in freedom "

>"but you better not start spouting this pro Nazi shit IRL "

all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others !

The Nazi worship I see from other Americans is usually just people being ironic / edgy, at least I hope.

and you're here jacking off to us go back to facebook faggot

I want to have an intelligent discussion. I've read lots of material pertaining to ww2 from both sides (I speak German and French as well as English)

Can you defend the Nazis restricting freedoms Europeans? For example forcing Jews to live in ghettos, not allowing them to work certain jobs, etc.

>inb4 deportation meme

But nazies were best choice.
t. germanboo

Can you tell me what about the Nazis fascinates you to believe they were the good guys?

If you support their "my way or we kill you" way of doing things then just say it

F

here's what jews do with "freedoms"

Hitler was clearly right

Yes they can, and they have been, and will continue to. These 'red-pilled' Alex jones cock worshiping fucking losers love nazis. I'd love to meet some of you fucks in person.

You are wasting your breath.

>Be United States
>Nope, we're not entering this conflict. The Great war was destructive.
>Well, maybe we're going to enter now that Germany has almost lost.
>Destroy superior society
>Haha, we Americans totally saved you from actually good society where people actually get a chance to be successful.
At least Patton realized they fought the wrong enemy.

they had a final solution to a certain question

while you puppets send your youth to fight and die the jew's proxy wars all over the world

>Who is at the center of all of the conflicts in the middle east

>Who is at the center of the migrant crisis in Europe

>Who is at the center of thirdwave feminism and SJW's

>Who is at the center of the antiWhite media

>Who is at the center of WW2

>Who is at the center of BLM

good video, criminals of war should be punished
shame not all of them danced with rope
I seriously hope you larpers here are not serious, nazi scum killed more white than they killed jews

Fuck off

Jews genocide your people and forced them into oppression

this

but to be fair the US is controlled by the jews at the Federal Reserve

so the war was a win win for them

build national morale and spend on the jew credit card (great depression)

>Who is behind communism
>Who wrote the economic theory that deindustrialized the western world
>Who forced free trade down everyones throat and then taught competing countries the weakness in free trade and how to devalue their currency

Slav's aren't white.

he's (((Russian))) .. not Russian

F

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

You aren't white.

you can tell this thread is full of NSA and ADL shills now

"I read about lot of ww2, now please tell me more about how you plan to gas the kikes and race war now"

"I'm genuinely interested"

I'm out

*all posts originating from the isp of this poster were said in jest and were strictly artistic in nature*

>you can tell this thread is full of NSA and ADL shills now

Giving a shit about the institutions of a country that will be third world in a decade or two

Ideas don't die my friend. As long as there is still one white man alive we can rebuild. That's all it takes. One good man. And maybe Trump is that man.

F.

burn in hell nazi vermin

and nazi scum trying to do the same thing ""helps"" EXACTLY HOW?

America is

F

it's not that, they're bait is so low energy it doesn't jiggle

and the thread is slow

I need better interaction
*refreshes catalog

How exactally are nazi's trying to oppress you?

We just forced a pro Russian president down the western worlds throat.

last known pic for my last post

F

Learn how to have multiple tabs open.

I have three and I'm in three different conversations.

This place is like meth

I'm not talking about modern larpers, I'm talking about actual nazis from a fucking WW2
and yes, despite being whiter than 99.9% "ubermenschen" my ginger grandmother barely escaped death squads
nazi scum doesn't care about "white race"

"oy vey my grandmama barely survived getting gassed by the evil Nazis that one time she was feeding ginger orphans"

did she collect any shekels for that tragic and very authentic event

Shame Aholtz' account was deleted

did you really think he wouldn't come back

m.youtube.com/channel/UCiU5V4Kc5EjYOPpn2ckfkpw

only jews who are extremely rich/influential.. so because some of the people in their religion/race (depends on who you ask) are bad people we should kill them all? you guys are fucking nuts
>inb4 lurk more
>inb4 leftie fag

go away ADL NSA SPLC
we're not giving you any material

Nazis follow an ideology of peace

only some Nazis are influential

should we start a war and kill all Nazis because a few (depends on who you ask) are bad people

..i hope this is ironic seriously i do if its not then get some help man

you're the one on a Nat Soc thread "ironically"

nobody comes into your temple , mosque or church and tells you freaks about needing help

and how many innocent people has your ideology killed over less

>i hope this is ironic seriously

Take the redpill faggot. Or else just go away.

This made my cock split a diamond

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

His spirit will rise from the grave

if you like that read this
in response to this

>hoards
hordes

Nothing wrong with nazis.
Turns out they were actually the good guys.
The world created by the west and the commies is shit.
The nazis actually had a real vision of a better future with a plan to achieve it.
All we have is large conglomerates working to make everyone accept that they are the real power in the world and that people should just forget borders and live as one big herd of cattle to help business flow more smoothly.

F

I can always count on Norway to come through
welcome brother
*shakes hand

>The world created by the west and the commies is shit.

The Nazi's were the West. Dipshit.

The question here is, if Hitlers eugenics plan continued, all the ethnic cleansing or deportations, the whole Lebensborn and all that continued, how many of you here would even be born or have been a part of that world you yearn so badly for?

Would you move to Germany if you rate it? From what I understand, Hitler just wanted a German nation for the German people and its future.

How many of you here actually meet the requirements for that?

Hitler didn't want Germany to rule the entire world and shit.

He wanted to defeat Jewish communism. He didn't even feel good about fighting England. You're just wrong.

>how many of you here would even be born
stupid and meaningless question

>Would you move to Germany if you rate it?
I'd much rather have lived in Germany in the 30s before WWII than between the wars that's for sure.

>How many of you here actually meet the requirements for that?
I'm not mentally ill and I could easily pass for a German, just like 90% of Europeans.

You seem to think Hitler wanted to rule the world, or at least Europe. That's false; he wanted the German cities of Poland and Austria (can't recall the deal about checko-slovakia atm).

Maybe he would've taken France out of spite since they made the German-East Europe conflict into WWII and were such fucking ruthless whores with the Versailles treaty.

all these stupid arguments about a single snap shot in time are pointless because every political movement goes through modifications
did the US with slavery represent today
did colonial Great Britain represent UK today

clearly Nat Soc was not only about muh Germans *only*

look at the Axis powers
Germany, Italy, Japan, Romania from the start

now look at the Allies
US, Russia, Britain, France, Australia, Canada

who's more "whites" only and non inclusive of other races from those sides?

.. yes Hitler was going to go back on the muslims and final solution them too just as he reversed his pledge with the Russians

but that doesn't mean Nat Soc was going to shoah everyone not ethnic German

>just as he reversed his pledge with the Russians

Because they were fucking communists and were trying to take over all of Europe.

I'm aware (we agree)

my point was about all the idiots who think he was serious about his muslim alliance .. in case anyone uses it in an argument about muh Nazis loved muslims

it was strategic and temporary (like with the Russians)