Reminder that fascism will be uncomfortable

Fascism will demand that you exercise, it will limit what you can eat, it will restrict your drugs and alcohol, and it will censor media that might cause degeneracy, it will ask that you go to church on Sundays, it will plead that you die for your country, and it will take large amounts of your income taxes that would've been spent on luxuries.

But it will make you great. It will make your nation glorious. It will make the family healthy. It will please God. You will have purpose. You will have true comrades, not like these fair weather friends you have today. You will sweat and toil and bleed for your country and your God alongside your bothers and sisters, and you will do it gladly. Great things will be achieved, glorious monuments erected, magnificent cities built, olympic champions raised, holy cathedrals founded, and mighty warriors remembered. Fascism will trade comfort for greatness. Are you willing to make that sacrifice, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wP35YKjHPkc
youtube.com/watch?v=F3wp3JCa1EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh 20th century reactionary politics

Far left politics changed name and evolved. Do the same, instead of attempting to copy societies that failed.

youtube.com/watch?v=wP35YKjHPkc

Ok then describe the evolved, modern form of fascism then?

Yes.

> The alt-right will demand that you exercise, it will demand what you can eat, it will restrict your drugs and alcohol, and it will censor media that might cause degeneracy.
> The alt-right will ask that you go to church on Sundays, it will plead that you (deport all the illegals) and die for your country, and it will take large amounts of your income taxes that would've otherwise been spent on luxuries
FTFY

There really isn't one, that's the problem.

>he fell for the alt right meme

wew
lad

Alt right!!!! LOLLLLLLL!!!!! MEEEMEES!!!!

No one, and I mean no one marches like the North Koreans.
youtube.com/watch?v=F3wp3JCa1EM

As long as fat fucking weeaboos like you exist nothing you said will ever be achieved, if anything is degenerate its that Le qt anime nazi xdddd gif.
People like you are the fucking worst with your gook cartoons, grow up you fatfuck.

Yes

Fascism is necessary at this stage of mankind unfortunately

Democracy doesn't work when every idiot thinks they're smart, third worlders jamming up the internet hyperhighway and everybody having a voice isn't working

Limits and rules need to be enforced to bring these deluded retards back to reality

Too many people don't deserve too much freedom, and people who aren't earning a spot on this earth should be lined up against a wall, parasites aren't worthy of the current year of existence

yes there is look up archeo futurism

I'm Hispanic.

Currently dating a white girl.

If you can guarantee me that our way of life won't be a problem, I'll die for such a system.

>Catolic fascism.
>not degeneracy.
user here in spain we had that and that was shit. The most corrupted and lazy people are high ranking priests. Just dont let other religions spread and you are set.

>implying I don't do most of those already

Sign me up.

I will not complain if, by God's grace, I one day life in such a society.
I want to feel proud of my country.

>that was shit
podemista get the fuck off my board

live*

I'm with Paco. Can we have a non-racist facism? I'll submit to structure to achieve greatness that I can't seem to achieve on my own.

do i get to kill worthless commies?

if so, i'm fucking on board, family

Can I still vape, brah?

I didn't know that Koreans had Ministry of Silly Walks.

No problem, fascism is not inherently racist, take it from the words of Il Duce himself.

Basically, in terms of non-racist fascisms, we've got: Falangism, Brazilian Integralism, Italian Fascism (sometimes called Orthodox Fascism), Peronism, Clerical Fascism (sometimes), and maybe some others I'm missing. Fascism adapts itself to the country it is in, so if you're in a relatively mixed country, chances are the fascism will be civic/state nationalist rather than ethno-nationalist.