Sex tourism in Asia

What are your thoughts on White Men who go to Asia to fuck the local prostitutes?

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ra-cNBhelso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On one hand, it's a supply and demand situation.

On the other hand, it's pretty gross.

They don't got to Asia to fuck local prostitutes. White come to Asia to appreciate the nature and learn foreign customs. Not our fault that asian women crave that big white cock.

>fly across the world
>in order to spend money
>to bust a nut in 5 minutes
I wonder what that guiltfractory period is like lads

We don't 'Go to Asia for prostitutes'; we go to Asia. The Asian women exist, and men enjoy sex, so the sex happens. You have to go back, Pablo.

>lmao no ass
I'll stay in the west thanks

Achmed gets it.

lets be honest, some go for prostitutes/trannies and some don't.

What would Andrew Anglin say about this?

It is mostly Brit and German males
Why don't they go to fuck to the Shitty part of Europe?

I heard Greek girls will ride you for a Sandwich but that was some years ago.

I'd rather just go to South America.

Name another reason to go to Thailand

why not just go the west coast?

I presume you'd bust more than once over the course of a trip. Prob eat some solid food and relax, too.

I think its fine if Young men want to go out, spend money on whores. It's no different then the white trash who fuck niggers for drugs or mudslimes who give gifts like cars for sex. I find it just sad when men become men and still do this shit, but I suppose because in current year it's still a safer bet.

This.
>be cosmopolitan person, man of the world
>after extensive research and long perusal, I decide to enrich my worldview with a visit to thailand
>recoil in disgust as legions of thai women reach for my BWC

Any single guy who travels to Asia is going to fuck a prostitute at least once during their visit

Touring around and experiencing Asia is for families and cucks

If I ever went to Asia, all I would do is fuck, drink and sleep

Wanna try some Kosher Anglin?

The pad thai!! Peanut sauce, culture... boipucci
>lowers head in shame

There are plenty of cheap, beautiful, relatively clean prostitutes in their own countries. Unless they absolutely need the prostitute to be Asian, it seems unnecessarily expensive.

either they're ronery motherfuckers or winning motherfuckers who know exactly what they want
and don't wanna waste time getting it. Regardless, they're gonna get what they want.

tldr: satisfied motherfuckers.

Why not go to las Vegas and fuck a girl who doesn't have 3rd world fleas

The black house museum

Asian hookers fuck better than white girls. That must have been what Trump was talking about when he said they were stealing American jobs.

Anglin is such a massive faggot, fucking hell. Some of his articles on his website are at least somewhat entertaining but overall it's just autistic screeching.

Also, checked.

you're autistic.

now why are you cancerous faggots not sageing?

BAD
Sup Forums whines all goddamn day about foreigners of a different race coming to their country and fucking their women. it is literally the exact same thing, and is just as bad.
>BUT MUH SPREADING GLORIOUS ARYAN SEED
it's just mixing and diluting races even more, which i thought we were against. even if they aren't white, it's still an awful thing to do to a people.

I always see older Australians there. My sexual escapades are dwarfed by a bogan toting around his harem of 11 yr old ladyboys.

Vacation =/= conquest

I'm thinking of trying that in the summer, but I don't know where to go or who to talk to. I hear theres a specific district devoted to it in Bangkok though.

>implying those guys haven't been tricked by scholo into doing it while foolishly thinking they can not fll for it
those greedy hook-nosed fuckers sure are smart as hell...

>Asian hookers fuck better than white girls.
This. I don't know how they do it. If it's just the room temperature, oils, or incense. But it feels like your having an out of body experience while fucking. Then before I'm about to bust. My whole body just heats up like a volcano and I erupt. White women I've been with just make me do all the work. I guess that's the difference between paying for it and paying while dating.

>all I would do is fuck drink and sleep
Honestly, I've traveled a lot and I can assure you thats all Australians do no matter what country they go to.

Australians and Brits are the absolute worst tourists. They don't actually appreciate anything, and everything is about trying to party/get laid with "exotic" girls to them.
Then they go home without growing even the smallest amount.

But its not what every guy is doing, just some cultures (mainly the Britbong/Australian one) that is focused on that solely.

>*shlomo

you forgot your last step
>leave the red district with a superiority complex because the sex workers love me

m

It's because white womyns expect men to do all the work, even in sex. My ex may as well have been a corpse. I'm not planning on sexing any Thai girls (not sex workers) while I'm over there this summer, but if I do I'll see if I can draw comparisons.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone

Let's be honest here, if you are not gross you don't even need to pay for sex, just go to parties and shit, at least in thailand worked for me.
But use condom. Always

Go kill yourself you spice! Go back home! You are just shitposting because Trump talked to Taiwan.

maybe he just a translator

It kinda bugs me considering how many asian girls will fuck white dudes for "free" in the rest of the world. I'm black and can't get an asian girl to give me the time of day.

What are the chances of catching an STD if I don't wear a condom. These gals get tested regularly I assume?
Only reason I'm asking is because I'm allergic to the materials used to make condoms.

hahahah rekt

Asian girls enjoy sex. They REALLY like it. As in putting their fingers in places no white girl ever would. They make you feel good. It is always a pain in the ass with white girls "oh, I don't do THAT! THAT IS GROSS! WHAT KIND OF WOMAN DO YOU THINK I AM?"

Asian girl is like something out of Mortal Kombat "GET OVER HERE" and before you know it you are painting the walls...

Total degenerates

Over the counter steroids

They wouldn't exactly be local prostitutes if they have to travel to Asia ya dingus.

Not that I ever would engage in such degeneracy myself, but if I did, I would go to Brazil, not Asia.

You want AIDS? If so that is how you get AIDS

I hear you can go get designer quality custom tailored suits for 10% of what they cost in America. Healthcare is cheap too.

>Sup Forums hates niggers
>as soon as Sup Forums talks about Asia they act like niggers.

efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html

15 years ago they were lad type chad male types, but it's gotten so well known, it's all beta losers splringing out and ruining the scene. You have to go to these places before they get well known, but to do that you ba e to be able to handle sitiutions that havn't been custom built to handhold tourists, such as guides not in english, no website guides, real. evil. people trying to rob you, only shitty plep poor food around to find

Just find some white slut or go to Europe.

Muay Thai training camps and courses that teach you how their 5"5 guys beat the ever living shit out of anyone

top kek

1) Is it disgusting?
2) Will I get an STD if I wear a condom?
3) What happens if the police finds out?
4) Is it dangerous?
5) How much?

I want to do an Asian girl so bad, I wouldn't mind doing it with a hooker.

White girls don't seem into me either. It's either white guys or the niggest niggers. I'm in between.

>2) Will I get an STD if I wear a condom?
Yeah, you'll also turn gay and ugly.

youtube.com/watch?v=ra-cNBhelso

5:50

Cheap Surgeries. Knew this fat whale. Saw her recently looking like pic related because she spent 6 months in Thailand losing all the blubber.

hahhhahahhhahhahhaha faggot
>le fell for the sin city meme
Vegas hookers are the worst overpriced dead fish bitches you will ever meet.

>2) Will I get an STD if I wear a condom?

You can still get herpes if you wear a condom, but because of western degeneracy a huge percentage of young people have herpes these days.... At least in America. Don't know what it's like in Colombia.

>3) What happens if the police finds out?

Prostitution is so widespread over there that nobody cares. If police are giving you trouble it's because they want a bribe or you're fucking children.

>4) Is it dangerous?

Probably only a little more dangerous than living in a big city in Colombia. Don't they have pretty lax prostitution over there anyway? Why not just there? Colombian women are pretty high tier in my experience.

>Be me
>Travel to Japan to see the sites and local culture
>See old cultural architecture and practices
>See Japanese industry and lifestyle
>Get drunk one night
>Fuck a whore at soaplands

Just part of the experience OP. I had a sexual emergency. Not my fault that those asians want big white dick so badly.

This X 10000

So many fucking white knights running around Bangkok it is really pathetic.

Let me rephrase that - so many CANADIAN white knights running around Soi Cowboy, Patpong, Nana that it makes you sick. Why would they do that? Why else would you go to Pattaya?

At least the Aussies and Britbottles are there to have fun. I don't know why Canadians are there except to be the worlds biggest cucks and "I need feminism" bullshit.

>It is mostly Brit and German males

I don't get that. Prostitution is legal in Germany and there are brothels in the major cities.

Nothing wrong with it. They're prostitutes, that's their job.

The problem arises when you have some niggery whites who like to trash the local town and act like they own it.

Regular joe shmo who goes there to fuck hookers, there's nothing wrong with that though.

or poland. You can fuck 10/10 aryan white girls for cheap you would in a 1st world country.

i'm a white man and i worship asian women

lets all submit to our beautiful asian queens

but whyth wymmn are sexier i look here everywhere , maybe they made for heart not for bed?

There is a difference between looking for someone to spend your life with and someone you want to dump your seed in.

pattay beach thailand is as close to heaven on earth
I think I did 20 women in 2 weeks, 2 ways etc
20$ per activity
$20 a night hotel
food awesome
rode an elephant like a real one on a tour
got all kinda cheap ass clothes

black guy here
wheres my Asian women? how can i get in on this?

Dude. Asian countries like Thailand don't give a fuck about any of that. Prostitution is a legitimate career over there with out the stigma they have here.

Also fucking paying a whore for sex during vacation is not the same as race mixing propaganda or rape from a conquer. Also, you should always wear a condom when fucking a whore lol.

It's easy. Are you a single white male? If you are then good. Go out to any area with nightlife, drink a little in bars and walk around the streets. You will be propositioned to the point you get annoyed.

I heard only nips can enter these soaplands. How did you enter?

At least you don't have to pay for a trip to Thailand and can just fuck all the local white girls senpai.

go to asia, that willl cure your Asian fetish real quick.

You have to spend more then $10 and I don't think their interested in food stamps or smoke a blunt like white women.

spent 3 month there 2 Muay Thai camp, cost me $800 per month with training, transport, food, accommodation and entertainment.
This is pretty much the only reason to go to Thailand

They don't like niggers and pajeets, sorry m8.

Have you ever seen a German whore?
Well take a good look and tell me if you understand now.

Use a condom you stupid piece of shit buy the expensive lamb ones. Do you think they pay to get routinely HIV screened? You WILL get an STD

More power to them. I can't keep a boner with a rubber on, so I can't fuck prostitutes. #1stworldproblems

Just go there with money and please don't take this the wrong way but don't try to run off after sex without paying. You will be murdered for that.

(Just going with why most whores don't want black men - they are infamous for not paying or assaulting the girl and taking their money back or bringing their friends in to gang bang her and beat her up and run off)

Is it like when I went to Europe and lost my white womyn fetish?

traps (pic related)

Find the pics

forgot pic

So is this an irishman's paradise or is there ass at all there?

there are ones that take white dudes, for more momey. don't know about turk bros though. You don't have to do A soapland though, I did a Service for english speakers in toyko where we met near a subway station and went to a love hotel, it was great, still got soaped up and a bath together, etc.

Do they eat ass?

thoughts on happy endings here in the west?
>tfw going into central london and getting a wristy
those chinks know what to do tbqh

was hoping i could get away with out paying anything

>waitress walks over
>biological woman
>she's the ugliest one there

We would make a fortune if they legalized prostitution. I'll never understand why they don't want to.

Do it at least once a year. Very enjoyable.

what a horror show