Leafs On A Shitposting Rampage

PLEASE LET US FILTER COUNTRYS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Snhdy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You CAN filter "countrys" but you either need something like greasemonkey our 4chanX

No one can see meeeeeeeeeeeeee

>needs a safe space to hide from leaves

Lmao

All you guys do is shitpost. Its not even funny either. Unlike the Australians

>Countrys

I take it Spanish is your first language.

Hi

He's right though, leaves are literally the worst posters.

fuck u

We're crashing this board

Need a safe space big guy? To protect you from all us Leafs. I never thought I'd see the day that Canada was a threat to so many people. Hahaha

First thing I would do is filter Leafs and Swedes.

we own this board now

We would never filter out Burgers. It's like watching the cringiest reality show of all time. It's awful but hilarious. Who shows up to a Pizza place with a fucking gun because of a Sup Forums conspiracy? You do.

Just don't read the posts please.

No need to shit up the board with these threads as well.

Thanks.

LREAF LEAF ELAF LEAF LEAF LEAF EALEFA LFEAF LEAF ELAF ELAF ELAF ELAF ELAFEA LFEAF

You're outnumbered, Amerifat. You think your rakes can stop us? You'd have to get out of your mart karts to actually use them; those stubby little t-rex arms are only good for grabbing burgers, and voting despots into power.

During the autumn we shrivel up, and blow away in the wind, but come next spring we are in full force, and ready to lay siege to your message boards en masse.

Enjoy your brief respite during the winter as we shovel our driveways, but keep in mind we WILL be back, and we will stop at NOTHING to remind you just how inferior you are.

Don't hurt their feelings too bad. They don't have free healthcare to get it checked.

I love being an outcast. You have no emotional ties to anyone and are free to say things truthfully.

The truth is, I still love you despite your... primitive mentality :3. It's actually cute that you have a brain the size of two fists put together and still reason like that. Mooja wooja wooja.

with no survivors?!!

lol
canada needs more capitalism and less government spending

>amerifat thinks he can use this thread as a containment measure for leafs

Wrong.

Anyone from southern Ontario?
Trying to start up a local bad goy group.
Join us at discord.gg/Snhdy

I know they arw both a shitcuck cultural mess. Canadians and Swedes = A bunch of pussy faggets

By capitalism do you mean let Jews run the country? How's that been working out for you? And as for Government spending, how much did the Iraq war cost? Canada is the real land not the free.

Awwww did someone twigger you again? Wittle baby wants his safe space yes he does!

Keep warm Canada .. ur next

Canadians and Swedes are the true master races. Education, healthcare, beautiful people. Half of all burgers are obese. The other half are Mexican.

On the day of the rope you'll all be swinging from trees.

Honestly, I fucking my countrymen. They are the niggers of this board. They post the dumbest opinions and they just like to get attention, no matter how dumb they make themselves look. Fuck these people.

Your mother will be swinging from these

Gimme the truth Canadians: Is there like just one monumental Canadian retard and he can't stop posting lefty bullshit, or do you all take turns? Like you're normally well adjusted rational people, but you're in a thread and no one said something attention-whoring lately, so you're like, well, somebody's gotta do it and I am a leaf... so what the hell...

But on the day of overpopulation won't you all be bathing in your own shit?

Canadians never have anything as cool as the 2016 election or Pizza Gate all you have is this faggot

>you hurt my fay fays
Kill yourself you mouth breathing amerifat tubo.

Stop it, you are making me hard.

I've never really cared about politics, tho. I'm ready to move on to a greater order of self-governance and equal contribution without money or incentive for it. Oops. Leafy at it again!!

>Like you're normally well adjusted rational people, but you're in a thread and no one said something attention-whoring lately, so you're like, well, somebody's gotta do it and I am a leaf... so what the hell...
Well.....Yes. Now shush don't tell the other flags

>I fucking my country men.
kek
You faggot.

They are all retarded. I have hated Canadians all my life, never met a cool Canadian. They are all socially awkward in person, Canada is just one big country full of Autistic faggots

I almost never seriouspost, but I just want to say one thing once.

There are a lot of leaf shitposts, mostly because of the education system here - it encourages strong lefty SJW indoctrination. Which is precisely why we need Sup Forums doing what it does on the little comrades.

Things are moving here too, it's just not frontpage yet.

>cool
Yah you certainly got me there. Watching the U.S descend into a cesspool is certainly too cool for Canada.

Don't forget: Autism discovered in great detail all the physical phenomena known today. :) Don't forget all the technology, too. I'd rather be autistic than a flag-humping patriot.

eh ? I was alone in my house high on coke one time jackin off, started fingering my butthole cuz fuck it I need to spice things up a bit. Next thing I know I'm three fingers three knuckles deep using my own precum as lube tryn to stimulate my own prostate cuz it felt so good

just be careful is all Im sayin

Nah you are a lost cause, you just need to be cleansed. It's too bad our military was too small to wipe you disgusting leaves from the face of the earth in the war of 1812

Next time we will do the right thing and put you all into camps

Plus there's the input from the b& of course. Keep telling those leafs, dude.

Or maybe we are just the biggest trolls on the planet? Having an insecure neighbor to the south it's hard not to push their buttons. It's like they are standing on the edge of a cliff and they just need a little shove to make it happen.

I'm an advocate of truth but please tone it down a bit. You don't want to reveal EVERYTHING do you? There's no fun after. :(

It must really bother you that we burned down your shitty whitehouse eh? And now your military can't do anything. Thanks to NATO an attack on Canada is an attack on all allied countries. No manifest destiny for you. Sad.

Look at the state of our country. Tell me you wouldn't take up shitposting to numb the pain in the dying days of your nation.

KEK what's wrong OP you need a safe space?? Did we trigger you?

It depends on what you value. I don't see Canada dying at all. I see people that care to retain tradition getting involved and causing misery. I'm not a person of tradition, as you might notice. I wipe my asshole with paper towel a few times and hop in the shower to get off the rest.

When I went to Europe, I noticed something crazy: the composition of the soil was the same as that at home. :O

The amount of autism is too much i am LITERALLY SHAKING

I would download greasemonkey "our" 4chanX but seeing leaf posts make me chuckle.

i'm joining this leaf train choo choo

Right? This is what happens when you vaccinate American kids.

>choo choo
Fucking ell, this fucking leafy faggot.

hehehehehehehehe

nothin personael :@ )

Seriously though I think we're one of the more intelligent posters. Americans and Norwegians are dumb af.

suck mah dick bitch nigga

AMERICA BTFO

>I fucking my countrymen
OH YEAH BABY LET'S GET IT ON

I'll finger your asshole whenever you want, leafy. :3

BABBYS GONNA CWWWYYY

BABBYS GONNA CWWWYYY

>A CANADIAN POSTED AGAIN I'M LITERALLY SHAKING AND CRYING RIGHT NOW OMG

>thread about leaf shitposting

>in comes Australia

Really has my synapses tingling