Fat people over 400lb should be euthanized

I work in healthcare and i am beyond sick of these fat fucks fatting up my hospital.

Every time one of these pricks comes in they're a frequent flyer and just here for a week or two of being waited on.

Then they spend the entire time bitching about the food and the fact that they can't get an entire pizza for lunch or an entire plate of carbs to wash down with a non-diet soda and a cup of icecream.

Fucking RE.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/220879.php
discordapp.com/channels/251383560454275074/251383560454275074
twitter.com/AnonBabble

awesome. he's got a trach, and is ordering a few buckets of fried chicken 'n fixin's

he looks like a Hershey Kiss

How does someone even get to this point without looking in a mirror and saying "I have a problem and need to change my lifestyle"?

That's absolutely fucking disgusting.

H8RS GON H8

ITS BIG BOI SEASON

Typically people who get too fat to move have someone giving them food and they're the biggest part of the problem. Fatties who can lose weight but don't are still scum tho.

>tfw too smart to stop drinking soda

It's a gradual thing. No self control but there's not a single point where he became a fat fuck. Just gradations of fat-fuckiness

Being fat should be illegal, as simple as that.

I want a gf who is over 400 lbs

They just give up on living

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/220879.php

Top kek

actually yes on top of a sugar tax

I work in a hospital too. I agree. Bariatric patients are the worse. They have a sense of entitlement and are the bitchiest most emotionally irrational patients...more so than the drunks.

I work in an inner city walgreens. I completely agree

never go over 300 is my golden rule

Asians already are the biggest population on the planet, with this you'd kill off another 20% of the Western population of all colors

Do you want those gooks to take over the world?

Requesting stories and fat hate

What kind of nurse are you?

>Fat people over 400lb should be euthanized
Just make it legal to deny them healthcare if they cannot pay for it on the spot.

This is not complicated AT ALL.

The answer is they have no friends. Or no good friends to be exact.

400lb hackers saved Western Civilization though.

Honest question.
Can obese people organs be used for transplant? Or are they just completely fucked beyond all use?

I was laid up after delivering my (alive, very healthy) daughter when I created this username. Deer urine is used in hunting to keep the deer from smelling you. Doe in heat urine will also attract bucks.
Super morbidly obese patient was brought in complaining of sever abdominal and vaginal pain and high fever.
Doctor began palpating her abdomen and felt a mass in the lower right quadrant. She was too massive to fit in the ultrasound rooms, so they had to do everything there in the ER. The tech tried to do a regular ultrasound, but it wouldn't penetrate the 700lbs (literally) of fat. So she decided she would have to do a transvaginal ultrasound.
The doctor and about 30 nurses lift this tub of lard onto a table and somehow get her into stirupps. This was disgusting enough. Did I mention she was a landed whale? The tech started moving the folds of her thighs and her panniculus out of the way. One nursing student on each side to hold thigh flaps and one to hold stomach flab. I was the unlucky fucker charged with handing her tools. The doctor had left the room, of course. He told us to just holler when we figured out wtf was going on.
So we're yanking on this woman's fat rolls and finally, finally manage to start getting her vagina exposed. Oh. My. God. The smell. This is the most horrifying thing I've ever been exposed to before or since.
Now, I worked for a flower shop growing up. I've been to funeral homes. I've seen bodies in all states of decay. I've hunted. I've fished. My grandparents owned cattle, poultry, and pigs.I've rubbed deer urine all over my face. I would roll in cow shit before I went through this again.
Her inner thighs and the opening of her vagina were weeping this blackish-brown, thick, fluid. My classmates on either side of her promptly started gagging into their masks. The tech started screaming for me to run and get the peppermint oil.

When you get over 400lbs, fat tends to surround the organs in greater mass, depleting the quality of organ tissue and, consequently, their functionality.

So...they're certainly not top dollar items. It's usually just a case of hoping they haven't chose cremation as their preferred postmortem disposal method.

They really do.
One day we'll never be allowed to eat ANYTHING that tastes good because fat asses can't control themselves. (Controlling themselves won't work) They are simply genetically inferior)

I dove across the theatre for the bottle, ran back, and drenched all our masks in the oil. Once we could all breathe again the tech told me to run for the doctor, that this was an emergency.
Ooook. I still have no idea what's going on. I can't see past the mountains of fat and the tech, but I do as I'm told. When I finally return with the doctor, my fellow nursing students were all huddled in the corner with the tech, who looked like she had aged 20 years in the 10 minutes it took me to come back with the doctor.
The doctor walked over and started asking the tech what the hell was going on. Keep in mind this fat tub of lard is still in the background screeching about how she wants to get down, and she's hungry, and when are we letting her go home. Somehow, somewhere this woman had found a man desperate enough to fuck her.
The mass in her abdomen? Was the remnants of a placenta. Her body had started rejecting the pregnancy, but because she was so overweight, she never knew she was pregnant, and never realized she was miscarrying. The baby had begun rotting inside her vaginal cavity and the placenta was just floating detached in her uterus.
They had to take her in for emergency surgery, scrape the remnants of the baby and the placenta out of her body and put her on iv antibiotics. I know she spent at least a week in the hospital. Past that I don't want to know and pray I never find out.
So that's my horror story of why I wimped out of nursing school in one day.

should drain those fat fucks after they die to make soap desu

looking at the thumbnail I legit thought it was a black head shooped onto a leather couch

Damn. I have no clue what to say.

why not just kill her on the spot? Slip away and crawl a few miles down her back and put some poison in her.

also fat hate thread, what is this /fit/?

Horrific
I kinda want to throw up now.

Ethics won't allow it but I wish we could.

Why do hospitals simply not confine fatties in their own rooms, lock the door and keep them there for however long it takes for them to lose weight? Don't give them food or drips or anything, just let the fatty get all the nourishment he needs by breaking down his own bodily fat. Here's an ever better idea: make the exit just small enough that the only way a fatty can squeeze out is if he becomes thin enough

Find a way to fuel cars.

Try a week at my work. A crisis walk in center. We cater to the needs of people that are having a "mental health crisis".

Only 10% of our client base are actually there to honestly get help. The rest want a free meal and transportation to any place within southern California.

The taxpayers waste approximately 2 million dollars a year at out site alone to give tweakers and opiate addicts a place to crash and eat Hotpockets.

my gf works as a nurse here at a local government hospital, but thank god we Asians aren't obese to such disgusting levels

Isnt this copypasta?

Kek, i worked in the engineering department at a big NYC hospital, the worst patients were fat spics and nogs who would cry about every little thing. It was disgusting, razor sharp long toenails with crusty brown skin on their necks and arms. For some reason, they had a lot of nigs and spics with sepsis, no clue if they just let a wound get infected to chill at the hospital for free.

i'd only be in favor of universal healthcare if fat niggers and people who dug their own hole with substances cannot use it, only taxpayers

>but thank god we Asians aren't obese to such disgusting levels

Seriously this

They need to have a class above obesity to a mental disorder

But then again you can cut your dick off and call yourself a girl and people applaud you

why did i leave my room? This is why i dont leave my room Sup Forums this shit right here

I would Mcfucking kill myself before I let that shit happen to me. Go on a diet of nothing but oatmeal and water forever if I had to. Jesus Christ.

This reads like a redneck trying to sound smart.

Did they expect a cookie?

Frog in boiling water analogy

ya

I haven't seen this one in forever

kek

I actually kind of enjoy watching shows like My 600-lb Life. It's funny to see these slobs whine about their immense size and the barnacles growing under their folds. And they always, without fail, try to shift the blame onto somebody or something else other than their complete lack of self-control.

I'm explaining it simply and without medical jargon, you drooling retard.

Sounds like a neckbeard on Sup Forums trying to insult another neckbeard for being a neckbeard

time to fast.

t. 299lb amerifat here
> had a pizza and 3 pints of ice cream for dinner
> hate my life, my career, and my redpills

discordapp.com/channels/251383560454275074/251383560454275074

Put poison in I.V. Smother with pillow.

Change your life, man. It's not too late.

Agreed and also retards. They have no use.

I think people start off sort of fat like after they get married or start college and put on a freshman 15 or maybe have been since childhood. At that point they become unattractive and can either realize it and reverse course or become used to it. If they become accustomed to it then they rationalize their eating with "well I'm already unattractive what's the difference between how fat I am now and being more fat?" or perhaps "I'll go on a diet later." As they get fatter and the weight affects their mobility and health it's "well I'm too far gone now might as well eat." I think if people suddenly became fat they would be more likely to change.

Captcha knows what I'm saying

obligatory pasta

I don't understand how you can wake up everyday this fat, and still struggle to make a conscious effort to gain weight. I mean, if I suddenly woke up bloated like a beached whale, I'd freak the fuck out and stop eating and probably just run all day.

But I mean then again, I'm a believer in liberty. If you really want to be a lardass, go ahead. Just don't expect to be able to get two plane seats for the price of one just because of your excessive adipose tissue

Recovering fatasfatass reporting in.

Am currently 150kg/330lbs (6'5 tall), was 190kg/420lbs

Planning on using the loose skin to glide when I'm done

Reverse anorexia

>tfw 460lbs
I was 480 in March I lost that much by taking metformin and not eating like shit, if I do eat like shit that'll be my only meal. I think the main reason fat people don't care is because they think it's normal I use to think it was normal but then I went to college and I didn't fit in the seats inside the lecture halls. No one sat next to me and I realized I gotta do something about it

Also, some of the liberals use their fat to gain "privilege points" among their peers.

I have seen many tumbr profiles mentioning that they gain weight to build confidence.

I agree with the OP. Get rid of them

I hate this delusional society we live in

>the chair grew into him

jesus christ

>They used to feed him because his skin was literally fused to the chair.

They just can't!
Because after critical mass of fat, you have no way back.
1)Insulin resistance
2) Adipocytes
3) Some neurological disorders
I think, OP is %%faggot%% right about euthanasia af fat suks

Yes OP, they suck.

But also, as someone who works in healthcare, you are incredibly ignorant of the inevitable relationship between the neurotransmitters involved in generating obesity/diabetes and the correlation between different addiction syndromes and emotional instability/depression/etc.

Should mentally ill people who just keep harming themselves and annoying the shit out of everyone be euthanized ?

I think thats going too far, before that, lets try something else. Make a fat island and throw everyone in there, IDK.

If your work is close enough, bike to work.
Get your diet right.
You might never be ripped, but it's actually that easy to stay at least healthy.

I'm 6'3", 270. I'm hardly in the best shape of my life, but it's kind of effortless to at least maintain sub-landwhale size at least.

Outside of that, bike an hour a day. Hell, buy a stationary if you're embarrassed or whatever. You can stay home and watch tutorials on shit you actually care about to get out of your shitty career.

>Chronically ill here.
>Forced sedentary lifestyle
>I'm chubby but not obese even after 5 years
>All I do is have zero sugar

6'1 90kgs, used to deadlift 400kgs max and bench 100kgs

Living like a NEET is fucked, duno why people do it.

>400 lb
LMAO. Everyone heavier than 150 kg (in it's not muscles) should be fucking gassed.

t. neckbeard

Agreed. Pic related

that image phyically hurt me

I don't know if I believe in God anymore guys. Has he truly abandoned us?

Obesity is a form of social, then physical suicide.

>non-diet soda
Well there's his problem

Do you think we could melt their fat down into a fuel source?

I lost the hardest I've lost in awhile