Question to any Swede

Question to any Swede.

Is your nation cucked behind any hope? Do you feel like you will have to flee the country soon enough?

swedish democrats are literally the only anti-migration party

I live around stockholm, every fucking fucking person i see look like the typical cuck pics posted on pol.

I dont know if it changed recently or i just never noticed before.

yes and yes.

sweden
yes

That's because smart people move out.

Where would you go to escape?

Why would anyone escape? Just move away from the worst ghettos.

>that pic

Did you know that most of skinheads today, at least in the UK, are homosexual fetishists? I always see hordes of them each time I go on grindr.

Sweden isn't nearly that bad like Sup Forums would make you belive.

It kind of is, but I am just saying there's space to move away from the worst stuff.

They have started to sexualize jews too. It is far beyond. Sweden is this little testing cabinet for jewish monarchs

Yup it's far worse

Yes, it is. I've been in Malmo. It's not a bad place, but man, so many foreigners. It's insane. Not living in homogeneous society is really fucked up. Mind you that I was staying in Copenhagen. Denmark is rather progressive too, but it's different. At least from my point of view.
Isn't this how you pumped up the real estate bubble? You just ... move out? Till when Sven?

That's sad to hear. I like my Doc Martens.

Until people start realize how fucked they are.

Weren't they always?

Morrussey used to get pegged by skinheads.

Stockholm is fucked. It's the worst liberal shithole on this earth you could possibly imagine. All the women are dumb sluts and all the men are insufferable metrosexual faggots.

The north is still pretty alright though. I managed to find myself a redpilled natsoc cutie here and we intend to just go innawoods and raise a family away from all the libshits. Unfortunately I don't see much hope for the country as a whole due to our politicians being thoroughly corrupted. Russia invading would be a blessing at this point.

Yep, not only that but they tend to carry loads STD's and be HIV positive. They're often into sleazy shit. Boot licking, fist fucking. This sort of shit.

>Sweden is this little testing cabinet for jewish monarchs

Has been since the end of WW2. Fucked up thing is we've still got CIA listening posts all up in this bitch and noboby questions it. The Juden and their allied dogs have been keeping us on a leash ever since 1945.

the main benefits of living in a cold dark place like sweden are that it's orderly and safe.

as we degenerate into a third world shithole it would make sense to at least consider moving somewhere with a more pleasant climate.

Cold is the most pleasant climate.

Pol shits on sweden for taking in some refugees and having only like 95% white people, meanwhile this is happening in the US and the US is only 63% white. and swiftly declining.

Unless you want niggers and spic in control of the largest nuclear arsenal in the world, focus your effort toward raising awareness of this and decucking the US.

Sweden is lost and beyond saving. We should just put them out of their misery and stop the cancer before it spreads.

>Sweden
>95% white

hahahahaha
try