Jews

Why does Sup Forums hate Jews?

Not trying to start an argument, just curious. I don't frequent this board very often.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavenawaits.wordpress.com/do-people-hate-you-on-sight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of us don't hate "jews". We hate all of the (((coincidences))).

Please, stay with us. You'll figure it out.

They advocate for Marxism, immigration, they have a genocidal hatred of Europeans or Whites which ever you prefer. If those things weren't happening then I would have no issue with Jews.

>Please, stay with us
There's a reason I don't frequent here

These threads are shill threads
You jews are absolute filth and when you get banned from 109 countries, there is a problem with your kind.

because they are a bunch of greedy son of bitches that have been the master mind of shit like communism and the rampant degeneracy going on everywhere. Also, they killed jesus chrsit and for that they should be bullied to oblivion and strip of all the shekels they have stole of other nations

>109 expelled kikes
holy shit, i knew a number of nations didn't want them, but not that many

I think pol hates the ones pulling the strings behind everything and those under their control.
You know, (((them)))
They're said to be jewish, the ones at the top, so we call the whole group the jews.
This is my understanding anyhow, but I haven't been here as long as some of the others in here.

He's right though. One thread is not enough for the big picture and the fact that most of us could get arrested for the things we know you'll only get a full view if you're ready to put in some time and effort.

As for your question, pretty much - by definition "Jews" are Satanists.

It's true

>This is my understanding anyhow, but I haven't been here as long as some of the others in here.
And it shows. Lurk more.

What's wrong with Satanism?

Abandon thread, it's a commie.

No, in all seriousness. I'm not a communist. I am an occultist though, and I don't really think Satanism is all that bad for the world.

As I said, these threads are shill threads. They will always go
>Why do you hate jews? I think you're just a bunch of racist anti-semites hurr

Maybe this pic will give you a brief idea as to why?

That's not what I'm going for at all, I'm just trying to keep an opened mind these days. I personally don't like Jews at all, I just want to have a reason to hate them at this point.

>tfw kikes were the original dindus

You have come to the right place we don't have blind hate for Jews and there are many reasons to hate them.

Here's one

Here's another

Jesus Christ wasn't Jewish, he was Galilean.

And another

Oh there's more

And more

keep them coming, I'm gonna make a folder for this stuff

My man!

class + racial hatred

(average annual jewish household income is 100k, median US income is 52k)

Warning people will think your nits if you straight up name the Jew... I call them (((elites))) when informing people about their transgressions

I don't, but many jews hate white people and never get called out on it.

"Preach universalism but practice tribalism"

This sums up many liberal jews. They "fight" racism while actually being the most racist and tribalistic of all.

More

Many liberal jews are literally waging a war on whites, especially white men.

Kykery

Juden

I hate all religiously Jewish Jews and am kind of wary of Jews who claim to not be religiously Jewish but mainly I just hate ((((them)))) and those, Jewish or not, associated with ((((them)))).

Briefly did hate all Jews simply for being born but I'm not that retarded anymore. Although I do question how deep the rabbit hole goes and if the 10 year old little 1/4 jewish girl who plays little league soccer is in on the conspiracy too or not.

I'd normally say not but you never know anymore.

I dislike them because they are in important positions like federal reserve board and media institutions and use their influence to promote degeneracy and destroy our country. I don't think it's a master plan but Jews are liberal and have a high linguistic IQ so have a pretty significant ability to subvert the system.

Jews are a Sheme created by illuminati. Illuminati see jews as their slaves and everyoneelse as cattle and workbeasts.

They dont want people to know who they are so they put jews in place of power and puppetere them.

Illuminati want to kill white people simply because they less likely to be hypnotized. Illuminati wants to create mind controled bio robots which do what they want and whites are not so good for that they prone to break the brainwashing by age of 30.

Also I found out I'm half Jew and initially unironically wanted to kill myself. Still kind of do, but for mostly other reasons.

So who runs the illuminati? Reptilians?

demons

Illuminati are a hybrid race between annunaki and humans.

>Genesis 6:4 "The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown."

This demons hate anything holy and decent, so they hide themself behind people which job is actually to be holy and decent.

They sorta kill 2 birds with 1 stone. They hidethemselfs+they create hate towards jews, since jews represent holyness. They also keep jews in check with fear of white male being nazi and with money.

Non-whites are simply prone to satanic behavior.

demons/annunaki/nephillim wants to kill humans, they start with whites, since the provide all the humanitarian aid technology and kindness, so if demons using illuminati(hidden by jews) kill whites or western civilization, they can go back to times of aztecs(where they sacrifice people) in america for example.

if their is more blacks and asians this are prone to atheism/materialism and violence so the demons can feast of this low vibration energy.

heavenawaits.wordpress.com/do-people-hate-you-on-sight/

mostly because of spirituallity.

mosses betrayed earth. sold us out to aliens.
removed the item he renamed "the arc of the covenant" from the great pyramid thus depowering earths inter stellar shield.
then the angels and demons rained down upon earth and we were utterly helpless.

Some threads and pictures have links that could be very helpful.
Back in 4chans hey day, me and some other anons uncovered plenty of things about the media and globalist movement.
Believe me, the jews are at the wheel and have been ever since they were able to take advantage of the """"""'holocaust"""''"" """"""tragedy"""'""""

I feel for you newfags that are trying to understand but believe of us, the anons before us told us the same thing, when WE were new.
[spoiler]lurk moar[/spoiler]
[spoiler]also some of are new moderators and from fucking reddit so if you see a thread thats posting links and intellegent disscusion get to it fast before it 404's[/spoiler]

We don't have jews, we only hate illegal jews

Because they're of the devil. Jesus says so in John 8:44.