Israeli American friendship

Why do so many on Sup Forums side with the Democrats when it comes to Israel? Yes, I know Sup Forums isn't one person but there is no denying that Jews aren't well liked here and neither are liberals. So why does the majority here allow themselves this obvious conflict? Isn't the cognitive dissidence troubling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cognitive dissidence

Also
>supporting a country that doesn't respect you
Kikes had it coming for being so arrogant to the muricans

Democratic Americans are better than Israeli kikes.

I would vote Democrat if they weren't fag enablers and we had no minorities desu

>cognitive dissidence
>dissidence

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Democrats are right about somethings OP.

If jews lose the Democratic party you will see Oy Veying like you can't even imagine.

If jews aren't well liked how the hell are they the most succesful group.

Jews are a problem.

>shekel-seeking behavior
>'SHUT IT DOWN' behavior
>controlled opposition behavior
>anti-white behavior

Israel is what happens when you give Jews access to military equipment, nukes, and land. The heavy-handed Israeli response to Palestine is textbook Jewry.

They always want more. More settlements. More land. More war. More gibs-me-dats from the American taxpayers.

Fuck off merchants. Bunch of fucking shekel-grabbers.

I am a Zionist, as was Adolf Hitler.

>Sup Forums needs to agree with Republicans on everything. Everything Democrats think is automatically wrong.

The only real question is, who is jewing the jews?

Back to the_donald with you conservacunt

The way things are going the Republicans are becoming zionist anti-globalists and Democrats are becoming globalist anti-zionists.

Even if you love Israel and everything they do, you have to admit being friends with them isn't at all fun. Even without their kikeish behavior, it is still a small county hated by many regional powers. They're like that friend you had back in school that steals from you and talks shit behind your back.

WASPs

Never forget the jews did 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc

Just fuck my historical bipartisan support up, senpai

where are they going to cut military support?

I like Israel, isn't hat if we stopped shitting on it we could use it to justify an ethnostates of our own. How will the Jews respond when we use them as the example? Also their ability to piss of Muslims is incredible. Finally they keep a good number of Jews contained to one region away from us. If we cut off most or all foreign aid to them and our foreign policy wasn't shaped by them to the degree it is, then I'd love the state of Israel. For whatever reason Jews in Israel are more conservative and less... Jewy. If I could I would put a bullet in every diaspora Jew but not Israelis.

It seems like only yesterday liberals were converting to Judaism just so they could claim to be oppressed.
Who remembers Sinead O'Connor?

We should stop defending the jews and let the wolves feast.

FUCK JEWS

This.

Sup Forums is not a partisan board.

Democrats like virtue signaling and Israel does mean things to Palestinians :^(

Sup Forums is always right always we're not republican or democrat we're beyond partisanship. we believe in the universal truth the kikes are behind every problem Niggers are more retarded than apes and hitler was right.

>MUH BINARY POLITICS

What does supporting Israel have anything to do with "right-wing oppinions"?

Would I die for Albania? Then why should I die for Israel?

>jews are one entity

Liberal Jews generally do not support Israel. Right-wing Zionism is more in line with the Republican ethos,and Soros after all, a liberal Jew, does not support Israel either.

Bla bla bla bla

Keep the money flowing, joe

I dont even know whos jewing who anymore or better said I guess I never knew.

Have you ever met any American Jew immigrants to Israel? They must be either Ariel Sharon tier or antifa traitors to Israel. The very worst kind I'll admit are under the Zionist ethnocentric side, the Jews who promote liberalism and cultural plurality among goyim whilst simultaneously going full fascist in Israel. What Sup Forums does not realize is that Soros is not the latter.

Yes I actually met quite a few.
Anyways, alright. Ask me everything you want. State your opinion, and I'll disprove it. I do not work in the government, nor I am in the military. However I am not stupid and I see whats going on in my country. There's a reason why you pay us. And there's a reason why you support us. You need us even if you do not know it. The high officials in your goverment know it though, and that's enough. Think hard. Think real hard, and you'll understand what we are giving you that you need so much.

Jews are to pol what whites are to blm

Who are you talking to? I generally support a pro-Israel stance as long as it is not one-sided. There is a difference between buying into the "le bernie and saul alinsky holywood jewry" and supporting Zionists in Israel.

That's not cognitive dissonance, moron. It's common ground. Just because the democrats hate Israel doesn't mean we have to worship it. Stop being such a contrarian faggot and shut the fuck up.

Define Zionism. When I was a kid, they told us in school that Zionism is believing that jews should have their own country in the land of Israel.
If thats the Zionism you are talking about, then I am a Zionist.