Wtf is wrong with Cernovich

I saw that faggot (((Vic Berger))) roasting (((Cernovich))) on (((Twitter)), and he posted these screenshots. Wtf....does anyone have other examples of how unhinged this guy is?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/800828531911626752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And this too! What the fuck is this mad jew doing!!

twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/800828531911626752

He's right

He's fucking right, women are just fragile shits.

depends on context, really. drugging a woman's drink is rape, if she just gets shitfaced voluntarily it isn't.

>drugging a woman against her will and then having sex with her unconcious body isn't rape

Wew

Well yes, but that would violate the NAP and would be an example of force

Sure it is. If you get blackout drunk does that give me the right to stick my dick in your ass?

(((somebody's))) doing the raping.

>violates the NAP

(You)

(not an argument)

the free market will fix it

Does it still violate the NAP if she is literally napping when I put my dick on her forehead? asking for a friend.

Yeah date rape exists. What a moron. If you drop a roofie in a chicks drink, you're still going to have to use force to get your dick in her, but the roofie just means you'll have to use less force.

How often does that actually happen though. I can only think of one actual case where a guy actually used GHB to commit rape. I've heard people call GHB a date rape drug a bunch of times, but only one actual story.

Are you cute

If I drunkenly agree to it I guess it'd be my own fault

rape =/= date rape

There's no such thing as rape. It's a false crime made up by sluts that regret their decisions.

>2012

Who cares

Here in Hungary it's legal to rape women like that so extremely often

"Regular" rape doesntand even exist here because roofie acceptance

Remember the mid-2000's hysteria over "roofies"?

The FBI did a comprehensive review of crime reports over a decade and found seven confirmed cases of it actually happening. Seven.

>mid-2000s
fuck off milenial roofies were a thing dating back to the 70's and 80s

I personally know two girls it's happened to but they with friends at the time. They weren't trying to be dramatic and not feminists.