onenation.com.au/policies
onenation.com.au/policies/nursing
onenation.com.au/policies/identity-proof
onenation.com.au/policies/medicinal-cannabis
onenation.com.au/policies/reduce-politicians
onenation.com.au/policies/islam
onenation.com.au/policies/ice-epidemic
thefederalist.com/2014/10/21/the-millennial-generations-new-anti-semitism/
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-millennials-politics-conservative-20160907-snap-story.html
sustainablebrands.com/news_and_views/stakeholder_trends_insights/aarthi_rayapura/millennials_most_sustainability_conscious
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So

One Nation truly is /ourguy/

How did they acquire this information?

If I run for state election on a policy of dropping red pills.

Can I rely on you for close meme support.

Will need to attain meme superiority in order to win this thing.

Shut it down.

Is this meant to be a name and shame?

Its was in the 90s when One Nation had their first large scale success. A (((newspaper))) published the database.

(((they))) put the leader in jail. But she is back. More support than ever; now people have wised up it.

The second you post here and name it's you you'll lose all normie support because the media would immediately label you a neo nazi.

High time we had a list of jews in Australia and the positions they hold, the number who're on free money, etc

No one needs to know.

Lets just keep this between us.

Reporters browse Sup Forums constantly, if it spreads here they'll find out.

i like where this thread is going

Good.

Racism can fuck off out of Australia.

Let it spread.

Remember this filename.

Good because now I know where to find sane, like-minded people.

I will also be dropping red pills on public corruption, total incompetence & waste.

The Queensland government is a total mess.

Should I expect One Nation to start dropping proper red pills or one of the cucked parties?

Most jews are concentrated in melbourne, I live a few suburbs away from them. I've seen videos of jewish leaders in the cbd at an african immigrant event discussing how good that diversity has come to Australia. They hide among other minorities so no one can call them out on their shit.

Keeps your opinions to yourself you fucking cucked maple nigger.

What One nation takes the the headlines. The cucks will be forced to comment on.

This will reveal them.

>mfw jew looked up at me from his phone and had a look in his eye like he was going to the ovens for what he was texting

You should have shook your head like you knew.

>cucked
How about you stop using your meme alt-right buzzwords, prinkle-dick?

>australian BTFO yet again

I'll make a note to use Justin Trudeau as an example of 'what not to do' during my maiden speech.

>1998
Nigga you scared the fuck out of me, I thought (((they))) would be on to me

>I thought (((they))) would be on to me
And does the thought scare you so much m8?

It is time for us to stand up for what we believe in.

I am one for subtlety, no one would understand if I can out with "swamped by Asians" or "america is ruled by the Jews"

That and I personally believe Pauline Hanson is dumb as dog shit

Support them for some other reason then.
onenation.com.au/policies

Pauline is but a simple senator, tending to the federal memes; and the loudest voice in this fight.

If One Nation were to take power in QLD. Pauline would not be premier.

How about you stop begging your wife to fuck niggers.

Heres a good one, half the girls I meet seem to be a nurses. They all agree this is the best thing they've ever heard come out of politics. Though none had actually heard about it before.

onenation.com.au/policies/nursing

"By training nurses in our hospitals, they could be paid a wage, hence alleviating the necessity to seek employment elsewhere. This in turn will allow other Australians to take up those positions."

Heres another one.

"Quit letting foreign cunts use our shit for free"

onenation.com.au/policies/identity-proof

The leftwing potheads will have to choose between more pajeets on the street, or dude weed.

onenation.com.au/policies/medicinal-cannabis

"Get rid of all the useless cunts out of Qld parliament"

onenation.com.au/policies/reduce-politicians

Clean up Australia Day.
Call for an inquiry or Royal Commission to determine if Islam is a religion or political ideology

Stop further Muslim Immigration and the intake of Muslim refugees

Ban the Burqa and Niquab in public places

Driver’s licence cannot be obtained without showing the full face and having photo ID on driver’s licence

Surveillance cameras to be installed in all Mosques and schools. Mosques to be open to the public during all opening hours

No more mosques to be built until the inquiry is held

Oppose the introduction of Sharia Law

Investigate welfare payments paid to Muslims who may be in multiple marriages, having multiple children

Ban Halal certification. Halal certified food not to be provided in prisons or the armed services. Companies may comply for export but no monies must be paid

Call for a referendum to change Section 116 of the Australian Constitution

Muslims will not be allowed to be sworn in to Parliament under the Qur’an

Female genital mutilation to carry lengthy jail term

onenation.com.au/policies/islam

It's disgusting that decisions of great importance to our nation are being decided by an ignorant, racist hate group.

Last one from me today.

Clean up the meth heads

onenation.com.au/policies/ice-epidemic

Look forward to some One Nation General threads in future. With some dank memes and excellent banter.

> Female genital mutilation to carry lengthy jail term
What about male genital mutilation?

An extremely valid and interesting point.

Are there any reputable sources to prove it isn't healthier.

Apart from the logic of evolution of course.

One Nation sounds based until you realise its purely a party for the (((boomers))) and then dont give a fuck about millenials.

That means when it comes down to it, One Nation will continue to support chinks buying our property, since it increases housing prices and gives me net wealth to the (((boomer))) constituents.

Australian millennials are in the worst position globally. The only party that does support them are the open border Greens.

What's your stance on halfies, mate?

Complete bullshit. Absolutely unfounded.

Millennials the world over, are nationalistic, conservative, antisemitic environmentalists.

thefederalist.com/2014/10/21/the-millennial-generations-new-anti-semitism/

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-millennials-politics-conservative-20160907-snap-story.html

sustainablebrands.com/news_and_views/stakeholder_trends_insights/aarthi_rayapura/millennials_most_sustainability_conscious

That seems less about "da Joos" and more "muh Palestine". Headrags are above the heebs on the oppression ladder.

I don't understand the significance. Mind spelling it out?

Its as if pre-election the New York times ran an article, listing out all the individuals who supported Trump. Dox if you will.

In the hope the normies would virtue signal them to death.

Thanks straya. Yes, I could see how that's potentially bad

The interesting thing about this case is. There wasn't even a front, or proxy.

It was literally the Jewish newspaper.

>The only party that does support them are the open border Greens.
no they fucking dont the greens will always be a minority party and now they dont ally with labor we're fucked.

t. n33tlenial

This is a typical Jewish tactic.

The ADL and SPLC do it all the time in the USA.