Anyone else think this country is completely lost?

Anyone else think this country is completely lost?

>2 faggots came from Toronto and lived in my street for a year, insanely liberal to the point of annoyance
>they elected the biggest cuck in North America
>even the fucking Canadian Sup Forums posters sometimes defend refugees/shill their leftist views
>the rest of the time, they just simply shitpost all day

What the fuck went wrong? Was it the Chinese?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlasobscura.com/articles/in-1932-australia-declared-war-on-emus-and-lost
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>kangaroofucker

you're right.

>My dad thinks that we'll never see another government as great as Obamas.

I'm so ashamed. Kill us all please.

President Trump annex Canada when

Fuck Dude Weed. Our Governments are talking about a No borders Agreement for Australia, Canada and UK citizens Imagine that? I can Go to Aus drink some piss beer and eat your shrimp Fuck your Women and knock on your door and give you a hiding. Cheers Eh!

atlasobscura.com/articles/in-1932-australia-declared-war-on-emus-and-lost

>Australia

>Was it the Chinese?

Nejjjj laddy - twas the Canadian multicultural act of 1988. Basically le weedman senior codified the multiculti agenda into law. That, coupled with a almost nonexistent sense of nationalism and leftwing school indoctrination has led to what we now know as Canada.

In 30 years the Canada I knew and loved will cease to exist - it will be small pockets of minorities living in segregated communities. Its already well on its way.

Does the "fuck off we're full" meme extend to hardworking white men and women of the Anglosphere?

>1932
>thingken canadians were anything but cuckfeed used to keep the bears happy and out of the US.

Come back and talk shit when you gain your independence from Mommy Britannia

>Literally an island designated for rapists
>Get cucked by birds that can't fly
>infested with bogans

When will murrika annex us?

>bearfood cuck trying to 'educate' us
>thinks that frozen shithouse 'animals' are anything close to the untamed outback where people get eaten by dogs.

It's like they've never even watched the documentary, mad max.

Since they adopted the leaf as their symbol they lost all dignity

>President Trump
>Not realizing it'll be God-Emperor Trump in 2067 annexing Earth before doing eternal battle with the forces of Chaos from his Throne for 10,000 years

Do you even die for the Emperor?

>Red Ensign

>Has leaves on it

Back to the salt mine, Bilo

Shoooo Shooo!

The leaf was our symbol back then too. The difference was that the symbol was of our military. and that the modern folks have forgotten that. There's no pride in the leaf anymore.

can't wait desu
ಥ_ಥ

>What the fuck went wrong?

The Trudeau family

Castro*

We've only just gone 1 year with king cuck. People are already getting sick of it.

Bear in mind we're usually 6-7 years behind the US and this is our Obama period.

We also haven't really taken that many refugees in.

Kangarude...

No dont making blame for china, they r good people, they are our friend. I am a whiteman. China is good for canada. They friend

don't refugees usually go back after the war?

Why is weedman adopting them like shelter cats?

needs new Lieberal voters