What do people in jail do to keep from being bored?

what do people in jail do to keep from being bored?

drop the soap

Make sangria in the terlet

Buffing the Banana
Holding Your Sausage Hostage
Jackin' the Beanstalk
Rounding up the Tadpoles
Slap Boxing the One-Eyed Champ
Spank the Frank
Applying the hand brake
Attacking the one-eyed purple-headed warrior
Auditioning the finger puppets
Beef-stroke-it-off
Boxing the bald champ
Charming the snake
Checking for testicular cancer
Choking Kojak
Squeezing the cream from the flesh Twinkie
Straddle your paddle
Taking matters into your own hands
Teasing the weasel
Thumping the pump
Tickling the pickle

Watch cartoons
Play cards
Do work
Normal stuff.

Push-ups and situps

Race war in the yard.

Workout, painting. Tv reading

Here? Eat steak and watch TV

most sleep, masturbate, or talk to themselves

I was in jail for a week several years ago. Mainly tried to sleep the days away. When I couldn't sleep, I read magazines or drew. I could've watched tv or socialized with the other inmates, but my block was filled with niggers and spics, so I never even bothered to leave my cell. I don't know how people do it long-term, by the end of day 5 I'd already felt like I was losing my mind.

Watch shawshank on repeat

>Russian

I actually believe you know what you're talking about

Lift and plan their revenge

Come on you faggot don't be a tease.
What did you do?

Fuck in butts

They write rap lyrics of course.

>Leaf logic
oh genius, adult males generally full of testosterone, commit crimes then got caught into cages and SUDDENLY all become fucking monks!

sleep as much as you can
read books
watch TV when available
play cards and games with other inmates
work out and play sports with other inmates
do drugs
write letters
talk on payphone if you got money
work on your case if not convicted
make life miserable for the guards or other inmates for schadenfreude

Sleep and masturbate, kinda like the life of the average Sup Forums user. Makes you think if we are really in our own prisons and dont even know it.

When you are in prison you can make a empire state building out of matches or you can put heroin in your butt.

I was in jail for 12 days a couple of years ago, and you sleep, read (read 15 books in 12 days), socialize, work out, write' and spend a lot of time just being bored.

Pre op trans here, if I go to guy jail for robbing a drug dealer will someone treat me like their waifu if I'm kawaii and 70% passable. Or will it just be brutal butt rapings?

You can be someone's bitch or make a shiv. You can learn how to suck a dick or you can put a phone in your butt.

They selling your ass like a bottle of coke

Brutal butt rapist here, you mostly only get raped to knock you down a few pegs by someone you severely pissed off, if you can't pay debts, or if you want it.

Do they let you watch anime in prison?

> like a bottle of coke
Like a goddamn fiddle

I fail to see how this is real information since I'd be in a Canadian jail where people are civilized.

I'm surprised they let you have pens/pencils in prison, considering that they're essentially premade shivs.

I want passionate consensual sex with a high up biker, so I can become his waifu for laifu.

>I'm surprised they let you have pens/pencils in prison
>Prison
user said jail, no pens/pencils in prison

What do they do about alcoholics? Do they get sent to some detox facility instead?

What about heavy smokers? Like three packs a day? Are they forced to quit while in jail?

You think Indians magically become civilized in prison?

>Watch the electric Jew

>Read books

>Play spades

>Sleep

>Eat

>Talk to scumbags on your cell block

>Make fun of Jeremy because he's black and he can't write gud

My buddy dell got sent to a special native jail and he was only halfsies, he literally murdered a man and set up my best friend at the time to fall with him.

Work out
Gay sex
more gay sex
working out while gay sexing
gay sex
some gay sex
all of the gay sex

I don't think your expectations line up with reality, user.

Jail is supposed to be a punishment. Sobering up isn't cruel and unusual punishment.

I meant a severe alcoholic. Making an alcoholic quit cold turkey can cause the person to die.

:( that's not nice, let a tranny dream ffs.

He was saying he thinks you've been to prison

I think

Rape or get raped

Jail:
Books
Cards
Write letters
Watch the shitty shared tv
Cook jailhouse food

Prison:
All of the above plus
Possibly your own tv
Make fun of retards
Work out
Play basketball/softball/soccer/pool/ping pong/other games
Work your shitty job
Play an instrument

You get bored a lot but your mind kind of goes numb to it. It's not that bad depending on where you're at and if you're an idiot or not.

t. Did 3 years in the US

Read, exercise, and butt-fuck.

The End

Rape white people.

All you do in jail is workout, go for your 1h walk and read books/watch tv

Its really fucking boring

attack the guards

Kill yourself, faggot

But of course, it's shank or be shanked.

The whole assfucking is quite the meme desu, unless its THAT bad in the US

I think that men in prison should be allowed to have female visitors. It will help with the birth rate.

Is that a happy expression? Can't tell with Sweden.

my female friend did toliet sex, not what you think, it's like phone sex, you take all the water out of the toliet, and shout nasty sex things to the male cell block through the plumbing

Watch reruns of Cops and BET.

Yes, its Sweden

If I had internet access and unlimited beer I could live in my room and not feel like jail.

Play spades. And 10000. Maybe chess if you can find someone to play.

mfw I have an en-suite with a fridge, microwave, camp stove and small oven. I order beer and food online. I only leave my room to answer the door to get beer, food. I haven't left my house for 6 months. I might be getting rickets

Everything mentioned above.
I'm a damn good artist so I drew a lot. Not faggot abimu artist.
Did a load of tattoo art with people.
I was also smarter than everyone in that place. Helped a few guys with GED work.
Helped a few guys write some sappy ass love letters to their woman outside.
Got into into 2 fights.
One I just knocked a snitch in the head when he was put in our pod.

You pretty much do anything you can to keep yourself busy.

Let me be your roommate m8. I'm a sensible quiet person that rapes at night.

Read, work out, watch the tv. Masturbate. Chess, dominos, get tattoos, cards if you got em.
Personally I read, a lot. Got a lot of books from outside charities on various subjects. Fiction, nonfiction. Actually taught myself a large amount of japanese yeah I was a weeb before I went down and still a weeb after I got out. Honestly I think those five years were more valueable to my growth than any outside.

what do you do now? hard hard was it to get a job afterwards? Are there programs to help employ former convicts?