Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=HhOKXT7D6oc
youtu.be/jeNi-nAKDsg
youtube.com/watch?v=VtgBdUtw26c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

perfect. now pizzagate is legitimized.

Yeah, no fucking shit. The asshole shooting up the place today sets him for libel and losing his shekels, which is all that fat scumbag has ever cared about. He's a corrupt flunky of the Jews, and this shows it more than ever.

Who takes this controlled goon seriously? It's been common knowledge that he's been controlled since 1997

Don't care.
Still going to dig.
It'll stop once they turn themselves in.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition

We just had a legitimate false flag where they paid some actor to show up at Comet Ping Pong to push the narrative that ''Fake News'' is dangerous and makes people go triggerhappy.

This is the kind of story that should interest Alex Jones since he believes Sandy Hooks was a false flag. This should 100% tell him that Pizzagate is real.

Controlled opposition

>alex is a shill
>trump is a plant
>literally everything is a false flag
>hitler was jewish controlled opposition

Can anything ever just be as it seems you contrarian faggots.

Not that I believe you OP

but Jones has to earn a living like everyone else

we all know that

Jones can say what he likes. He has no real influence. People are not going to back off from pixxagate

not for the msn
not for the shitting itself government
not because of fake shooters
and certainly not because of anything claimed by some anonymous jerk on pol

Alex is a pro shill

HAHAHAHAAAAAHAA
THE RIGHT EATING ITSELF
HAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAH
YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Kek, first Trump disavows the alt-right and now Ale Jones as well.

>People are not going to back off from pixxagate
when the FEDS threaten gookmoot (and infiniti is down already, which is odd) you'll see how how fast they shut the fuck up about it.

He realized this shit was too riculoua and pulled out

Stop strawmanning and do some research about Alex, he suddenly got fat fast in 1997. He was killed and replaced with an actor.

Are you retarded?
You're accusing one group of people of having the same opinions as a completely opposite group of people.
You're a fucking idiot.

Alex Jones and his fans were the one's who called Trump a plant. Infowars was trying to discredit Trump hard a year ago. Alex Jones is the one who is calling everything a false flag.

People who dislike Alex Jones never thought that Trump was a plant. People who dislike Alex Jones are skeptical of all the stories Infowars pushes (like calling everything a false flag)
What's suspicious is that Alex Jones pushes every single conspiracy theory and calls everything a false flag, yet when an actual false flag happens he ignores it.

What the fuck is your problem, you low IQ faggot?

Alex Jones is controlled opposition:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

waifu status: dropped

Cia operative abandons ship, you cannot rejoin with a meer apology alex, willfill ignorance is as good as complacency. No middle lane, you are either with truth and light or lies and darkness. You've made your choice.

This

>tldr; swallow the red pill pol

What supposed false flag has he ignored, he is one of the biggest 9/11 truth seekers out there, which if he was some supposed government plant out to discredit actual stories and spread stupid shit, seems pretty odd to me.

Regardless this pizza gate shit is retarded, there is not a piece of actual evidence and you retards keep pushing and pushing making the fake news story more appealing to normies when they see Sup Forumss ridiculous guesswork.

Can you name a conspiracy in the last two years that Sup Forums hasn't taken the bait?

I sometimes wonder where all the oldfags went. This place is now full of people who would hear the story of some shit like slenderman and go, "Yeah, I mean I can't exactly say he's not real..."

holy shit, this means its real.......

The fake shooting at Comet Ping Pong.
They removed the cameras before it happened. The media outlets published stories about it before it even happened.

That's the false flag he is ignoring.
It doesn't even matter if Pizzagate is legit, you stupid faggot. What matters is that this is a 100% real false flag that is going to be used to further push this narrative of ''fake news'' that they have been pushing for over a month now.

Alex Jones supposedly believes that Sandy Hooks was a false flag that is being used to strip people of their guns, yet the idea that Comet Ping Pong ''shooter'' is being used to push censorship is beyond him?

Want proof? You got it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhOKXT7D6oc

LOL "why is msm focusing in on ping pong pizza?"
Did you hear that? Now he thinks you idiots are the MSM. Fucking hilarious.

IF ALEX JONES WANTED TO REMAIN IN THE POSITION HE IS IN HE WOULD HAVE NEEDED HILLARY TO WIN

HE WAS VISIBLY SAD AND SICK AFTER THE ELECTION. HE KNOWS HE HAS TO SHILL OR SCALE BACK.

Person disagrees with me? Must be a false flag shill. Seems legit.

IT'S BUSINESS

>Can anything ever just be as it seems you contrarian faggots.

No.

Alex never was for the right

Not bad, user.

YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT
HAHA THE RIGHT LITERALLY EATING ITSELF
TRUMPTARDS BLOWN OUT!

Alex Jones is pseudo-redpilled. Alex Jones is controlled opposition. Alex Jones mixes about 70% truth with about 30% lies, that's how ALL disinformation agents work. Alex Jones is a Zionist shill. Daily reminder that Alex Jones has called people who criticise Israel (even if that criticism is legitimate) 'scumbags'. I'm not a Muslim, in fact I'm VERY anti-Islam, you don't need to be a Muslim to realise that Israel has hijacked the politics of the Western World (ESPECIALLY the Jewnited States of America).

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” - Vladimir Lenin

Also, I'd just like to add that not EVERYONE exposing the evil deeds of the Cabal will be killed otherwise that would make the Cabal's game too obvious. I think that the Cabal kills people ONLY if they reveal SPECIFIC information about something (like exact details about an upcoming false-flag terrorist attack to prevent that upcoming false-flag terrorist attack from happening, for example), NOT if they say something VERY general - even if that general thing can potentially empower the masses (like "Anything is possible because the universe is illusory", for example).

I will never let my guard down, nice try you fucking CIA jewish lizard person shill, FUCK YOU.

when there is any chance at all that alex jones can be damaged or sued by a story he backs away from it VERY quickly

he did the same thing last year with the Occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge story, all those people shouted him out and said they were fans of Infowars and he disavowed it and refused to cover them or support them

Alex is controlled opposition used to set the narrative

>ALEX JONES DISAVOWS PIZZAGATE

well that makes it more credible

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indee

>Am I out of touch? Of course not. It's the children who are wrong

I like alex jones :( please help me reconcile this feel

You can't canabalize something that was never working for you in the first place, you dumb fuck. Stop shitposting already and just kill yourself

You forget what board you're on? BSE should've told you everything about how gullible and schizophrenic this place is. Were you there for that? It was a bunch of faggots every day, in a single thread, analyzing some artsy fake dollar bill like a fucking blueprint. It was like venturing into the mind of a full-blown paranoid schizophrenic. Anons were making posts about how a sequence of numbers spells out the banking numbers of major corporations, or how two letters signified a Bible verse that had to do with demons or some other shit.

This place has been off the deep end for years about this kind of shit, I think /x/ periodically raids it every now and then

Well he's right in this case. The heat is off the Clinton Foundation because all the spergs went off and became obsessed with a fucking pizza parlor. It's like ant bait that they didn't even have to set.

youtu.be/jeNi-nAKDsg

William Cooper spoke out about Alex Jones

They killed him for it
youtu.be/jeNi-nAKDsg

I bet the (((shooter))) was an InfoWars listener, too.

Alex pushed Pizzagate HARD ever since the Podesta Emails, and now he lacks the fortitude to keep it up?

InfoWars confirmed for infotainment.

He's got a point there probably is quite a bit of stuff that has a much greater affect on the country than this.
Pizzagate just shows how fucking depraved these cunts are but theres really no point to focusing 100% on this, accept that theyre fucked up and use that to fuel bringing them down

this will crush my mom

this goy

underrated post

top kek

Time to accept the truth: he's always been a very elaborate shill.

>Stop strawmanning and do some research about Alex, he suddenly got fat fast in 1997. He was killed and replaced with an actor.
Why would they replace him with a fat actor if he wasn't fat?

tl dr

This is an 18+ board

Alex jones is not the FBI.

Everybody is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. That is why the pod Ezra brothers and Hillary and bill Clinton need to be brought into a court of law by the FBI and the Justice department.

20 Jan 2017.

Keep the faith pollsters.

>Alex Jones is a conspiracy!

"Podesta" brothers

Golden Dawn are the good guys

Oh no, the meme police.

You're right, he's not FBI.

He's CIA.

youtube.com/watch?v=VtgBdUtw26c

Good video, LARPers and retards from cripplechan making comments because they dug their necks into the subject even with a sticky thread.
For all I care cripplechan is a bunch of pedophiles finding new fetishes while lurking, might be Sup Forumstier users from 8-9 years ago.
I would rather listen to Alex Jones than any of you, go find yourselves a conscience, nobody ever gave a fuck about pedophiles on the internet, only when they could use it to harm Hillary campaign, and it is a shame that this people keep denying the obvious, they are collecting "evidence".
And I apologize about people that actually cared, but meanwhile they can use that to frame this website, or worse, pedophiles can use this excuse to satisfy themselves while preaching they are the good guys and if caught use a lot of platforms to justify their actions.
Why do you think these people hide on the internet? Pay such fortunes to have relations with kids ? They all should burn in hell but this is not the right way to stop them.

I usually laugh at Alex Jones but this time I'm actually agreeing.

Strange how fucking Alex Jones is more levelheaded about this than you guys. I wouldn't be so quick as to assume Comet is a honeypot, but the way you're going about it is completely wrong. You're never gonna get something out of the owner and you're focusing too much on him. It's like since you can't put politicians on trial, you're trying to nail a pizza place. There's nothing there. If there was, there is no longer.

I've seen so much complete crap presented as proof throughout this pizzagate thing. You're flailing around like children, everyone eager to do their part in uncovering the truth that every little nugget of anything that looks like proof is pushed around like a revelation. It makes you look bad and it makes the media's job of making you look bad a lot easier.

>I'm just going to ignore all these posts because I'm too dumb to realize Alex is a plant!

Meant to quote this first

Good going, )))goys(((. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, (((gent)))lemen, well played indeed.

>When there is ample evidence of fraud, and downright criminality in the trove of Podesta emails, why is the media hyping the pizza gate scandal? Is it because they can throw in absurd made up stories and spurious accusations and point to it all being fake? Why not cover the hundreds of other dastardly deeds in the emails? Alex breaks it down in this video.

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU GOD LIKE PROTECTIONS NEWFAGS BUT YOU ARE TOO AUTISTIC TO UNDERSTAND THIS

I'm not familiar with the acronym BSE.

>how gullible and schizophrenic this place is

The final straw with me was the Jewish Jubilee Economic Crash of 2015. I swear, these economic habbenings are an organized plot to crash the market temporarily so its perpetrators can buy stocks low.

>how two letters signified a Bible verse that had to do with demons
Protestants, note even once.

EVERYONE GO TO THIS THREAD. THIS IS POTENTIONALLY BIGGER THAN PIZZAGATE

Well shit. I want off this wild ride mr bones.

>jewish wife
>jewish kids
>"B-but he's divorced"
WEW LAD

Is this post By you?

Lol you're so full of yourself that I can smell your unwiped ass from across the country. Stop LARPing. Get help soon

D
O
N
A
L
D

D
I
S
A
V
O
W

Dont worry senpai, there's more. Always, ALWAYS take a source for what it is, a source. You never make your conclusions with only one source of info, right? I mean, I hope you don't.

Anyway, as the scientists do, always be vigilant. Reasonably suspect people trying to push the news with a level of doubt until you find enough proof to make your own conclusion.

Billy is at it again

>What's suspicious is that Alex Jones pushes every single conspiracy theory and calls everything a false flag, yet when an actual false flag happens he ignores it.

This point is worth linking again just for how glaring it is.

Why wouldn't he at least run with it briefly and talk though the angles with his viewers like he always does? This is PRIMO happening. He could dine out on this feast if he wanted to. So why doesn't he?

Because he was told not to.

You bastards must've been getting close to something if he is getting spooked into publicly doing a personality 180.

option a:
>call out obvious false flag
>deal with more fake news against you

option b:
>lead your viewers to water, you're like famous now

>doesn't know how IDs work

You are on a whole new level of stupid, guy.

i think jones is just trying not to 'accidentally' die

>ur stupid, goy XDDDD

ID's are not continuous through threads, dumbass. Welcome to Sup Forums, please kill yourself accordingly. Your newfaggotry is glaring

I guess he received a couple of death threats.

PIZZATARDS AND PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

expect 10 more threads per 10 minutes on this shit accusing water filter salesman to be a shill

Deluded stormfag, don't understand the concept of "jew" in a meme with actual jews, and think because the globalists are jewish they are also zionists.
Competitors for the same audience, one gets killed firing against police officers, certainly Alex made the call, I'm sure. Down the hall and to the left, please sir.
Read Bunch of shills from cripplechan on a slide thread, even sliding comments.

he probably got serious death threats

it's the only thing that would make people like alex jones turn 180

He is messing with people in very high places

if you dont plan on going full military mode, you dont fuck with them, or you get an early grave.

left wing media tells bullshit, apparently right wing media tells bullshit. Who isn't telling bullshit in this day age can anyone tell me or is everything just run by the ((( joos )))

He just does not want to be sued.

>ID's are not continuous through threads, dumbass

Yep

I quoted a post from another thread. He's not going to have the same ID you stupid fuck, just stop responding

Yeah cause this is the first time alex has fucked with powerful people. He's been getting death threats for a good 20 years, he's doing this cause he's scared to discredit himself since he is so popular now. idiot

>he still believes alex jones isnt controlled opposition

Hello Rebbit!

Laughed so hard, thanks Latvia

/thread

>claim to be redpilled
>Not knowing both red and blue are controlled

be awake

I think to a degree he's right. I also think that PizzaGate is a psyop, in the sense that the related stuff is extremely sick to the point where it could discourage a lot of people to just stop digging and investigating anything completely. I know it's nearly had that effect with me.

I'm not saying don't keep looking at it. We also need to absolutely make sure that these people are locked up; but as Alex says, don't view it as though it is the only issue that exists, because it's not.

this

infowars was mighty silent today.

STrrraaaannggeee

any sources to confirm this narrative pajeet?