why do white people bathe with fish

buy tub thinking it might be fun / comfy
try out tub
realize it takes half an hour to set up and you're swimming in your own filth
buy fish
put fish in tub so they stay alive / fresh
kids play with fish and your wife gets to practice cooking them
the fish eat the occasional insect

It's to keep the fish fresh before preparing them for consumption, yeah? I'm white, but I've never put any fish in my bathtub before. Just guessing.

some fish east dead skin / help you stay healthy
think it's just an east slavic meme

Well, I guess I'm no longer white. Are those pets or for eating?

Sick people in this world.

disgusting

>>>>eats fish that his whole life eats the shit of other fishes

>>>>>>>>>>has to keep it in the tub make the flesh dont taste like shit

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>me no understand why people like this

>not practicing catch and release

sucks to be poor cuck

Fish are rich in omega-3, and we absorb it by bathing with them.

Who the fuck needs 7 undersized carps for their Christmas halászlé?

Yeah, but noone really does this. You'd have to be redneck lvl 9001 to really do it.

I thought you need a fuckload of seasoning to get those to taste ok

If you don't understand this pic you are NOT white

Instead of starving the fish in fresh water for weeks so it doesn't taste like shit why don't you just cook something that tastes pleasant from the start?

That passed out chick has a sweet body goddamn

nah, you gotta put them in clean water for a couple of days. I.E. op picture.

Taste good if you can be fucked

slavs confirmed white

>mother, I'm too stupid to understand how aquaculture works so instead I'll just believe whatever I see on the internet

Carp is the ultimate EE fish, we don't think it's great, but it's alright and goes great in the dishes we use it for.

Hahaha or not Eastern

They have to do it. The fish otherwise would taste muddy and old because the fish lives at the ground and eats there.

If you let the fish life a fw days in clear water the taste also get better and "clears" up.

fuck can't wait to make halaszle for Christmas dinner

>puts fish into bathtub
>forgets to put in aerator
>fish die

slavs and cats seem to have a deep connection

Why does it matter if the animal you eat eats shit? You realize it gets broken down into core components and is spread throughout the body upon digestion right? The eating shit part is what you want to avoid. That's one of the reasons most people don't eat animals' intestines

Hahahahahaha

Hey hungonymous I have no problems with traditions and I like people who embraces theirs but even the aquaculture Karpfen needs to be "watered" in order to be enjoyable.

i think its someting about the meat tasting better after the fish "cleans itself" so it hungers, kinda like french do with snails

If you practice catch and release before going home to eat store-bought fish you are a sadistic animal abuser.

If you practice catch and release cause you don't like fish you're a cruel sadistic animal abuser.

If you practice catch and release but you're a vegan, you're a bigotted cruel sadistic animal abuser.

If you release your catch because of size limits or for cultivation (leaving large fish can help battle overpopulation) you're ok.

Wtf that cat looks like a huge lymax/eel combo

Damn, you really have your panties in a bunch about carp, don't you?

>but even the aquaculture Karpfen needs to be "watered" in order to be enjoyable.
No, it doesn't. Noone does this shit in the picture, it's just our version of the gopnik meme.

My Russian great-grandma supposedly did this
I thought it was because she was a crazy slav lady...

cleaning out the tank again huh?

it's literally called a fishing cat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishing_cat

to reduce water quality and cause erosion.
Carp also get a bad rap for their taste, with a commonly held opinion that carp taste pretty much like mud.
But according to Gippsland businessman Keith Bell - who has built a livelihood catching, processing and selling Australian carp to the world - the fish's reputation for tasting terrible is undeserved.
"Everybody says they live in the mud, they taste like mud," says Keith Bell. But Keith says that's not true and the 'muddy' taste associated with carp can be avoided.

i think its the shared delight in idling

>Huns
>White

Calm down, Attila.

Magyar posts - best posts

FUUUUUUCK it took me forever to find this in my unorganized shit.
Definitely understand.
Cut the mudvein

>sell Australian carp
>no more

Are you a slav import? Ive never heard of it until this thread. Sounds tasty though.

I never understand how people can eat cat fish

Or fishing cats

Plug your nose and do the alphabet

>have Scottish, English and German family going back to Colonial era
>grandfather is Hungarian

just fucked my shit up senpai. he taught me how to cook, or in Hungarian terms, how to use paprika

>Noone does this shit in the picture
You're not from a big, multicultural city, are you?

Fried catfish is really good.

>tfw love fishing but dont eat fish
>always have to wait for my friends to get broke so we go catch dinner
its even funnier considering its expected of me to eat all sorts of seafood being from louisiana

side note:why the fuck is my legacy captchas second word "Calle" 99% of the time

learn how to green text newfag

That really made me think I guess I'm a #BrownMissile

I usually just keep mine on a tether in the water until I'm done for the day, and throw em in a bucket of freshwater before I head home.

>Poles
>White
Shitty, mudshit fish eating subhumans.

Is this a cartoon of your cousin.

Christmas carp.

It's too early, Magyar.

We keep them in the tub and kill them to prepare for christmas dinner, this way it's ensured that they are fresh.

It's mostly and old folk tradition, my family haven't had the tub carp since forever.

Only rural or old people do that shit.

>eating meat
Just primitive things.

You are not white and never will be.

carp are actually a good game fish because they fight like hell.

Well duh, but why the fuck does he have them in a bath tub?

But why the fuckin tub though?

Even rednecks don't do that over here. They sell tanks for that shit.

If you do not eat or know what this is you are most certainly NOT white.

jews do this too. there are a bunch of shtetl stories about it.

Fucking beats me man.

Half of Poles find this tradition weird, it will probably die out soon because our generation.

My guess might be that it's either there's no space in commie blocks and they have to put them somewhere, OR it's more convienient to put them in the tub because you can just change or drain the water without making a mess.

that's an awful lot of jelly for the amount of eel in that serving.

Where I live people will keep them in a kid pool, cooler, or trough but not everyone will have something like that it but everyone sure as fuck has a bathtub so it makes sense.

Some form of brit lutefisk?

Heh, even I know they do this every holiday season and I'm not even a cracker

They have to take care of the fish for a certain number of days culminating in a feast on christmas. The spanish do the same with a block of wood, except they don't eat it, they literally beat the shit out of it on christmas day

They call this log the "great shitter"

But you also let them starve. That's not nice.

jellied eel nigga

Why keep them alive in your nice bathtub you mongol? Just process them and put in the freezer.

So, the jelly is made from a form of fish fat? Therfore, similar to lutefisk. How could I be a nigger and know what lutefisk is?

Out of everything that comes out of your ass-backwards side of the world, Brits allowing child rapes/trafficking, Sweden and Germany doing their best to destroy themselves, France being complete pushovers and literal laws defending cuckoldry and making tests illegal, this disturbs me the most.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Is it the metric system? Is it the lack of freedom? Why are you people such a fucking tragic joke in every observable angle of your pathetic lives?

They're fish, PETA funded a study that ended up showing they're too stupid to even perceive pain.

Because it won't fit in the sink..

What a stupid question

I keep my carp in an aquarium desu, and I don't eat them.

That's what real whites do.

>not being able of getting your fish fresh every day
I don't envy you land locked slavshits.

>((((PETA))))
Nice try.
Link an actually credible study. I have heard that before, but I'm not sure I buy it. They have sensors in their body just like we do. They have nerve endings used for touch and as a consequence, pain.

We can barely afford the fish you nigger. No one buys unnecessary crap here.

idk how it's made, it's fucking disgusting and only cockneys eat it.

>t. uncultured burger, have fun with your tim hortons :^)

>Poland
>landlocked

Is that fish for christmas?

Still tons of time man, and that keeping fish in a tub thing was only because of shortages so you'd buy it 3 weeks early.

Why do fuck do poles even gotta eat carp for christmas is beyond me, its a shit fish

Kek, do you even know one of the main reasons why Germany wanted to annex us?
Portugal education, man.

I didn't claim they didn't respond to stimuli. Anything alive does. You really think they're pea sized brain that keeps them making swimming motions for minutes after severing their head has a function beyond "toward food, away from non food, spawn, repeat"?

that user probably is

the jelly is gelatin, from the connective tissue of the eels.

lutefisk is not fatty at all, in fact, fat in lutefisk is a fault that would cause it to taste soapy. lutefisk is dried cod that's been soaked in lye.

You're right, my family always got some other kind of fish for Christmas.
Carps are bottom feeders, they taste like fucking mud.

>slimy riverfish
>white

Fish can be taught tricks, and koi fish are known for having a wide range of emotions.

And still no study. I'm waiting.

>rinsing out carp for Xmas
>white

Hell no, that's slav shit yo

Eels boy live eels wriggling around inside your belly exploring your organs like internal black wangers.

You're talking nonsense mate. If your fish doesn't literally come from a dirty swamp it'll be enjoyable.

And this is the best kind of fish. Only faggots think otherwise.

lol now we wouldn't even want to touch your smelly shithole country

Carps are a shit-tier fishes. They taste like mud and are way to hard to kill.

noice

It's boiled, after being soaked in lye. Unless you're actually in Scandinavia where frying is more common.

You've obviously never made any. There's still fat remaining in it, how else would it be gelatinous and stick to anything it isn't cleaned from? Fish meat is mostly fat.

Overcooking it is how it gets soapy. It's soaked in water, then lye, then water again and parboiled or fried before eating.