Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

How should those who abuse animals be punished?

youtube.com/watch?v=b2kpHwS77OI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for great justice.

Did you show this to Sup Forums?

Let a horse or an ox mount them.

Nigga was just trying to get some cat soup baka

Anyone know who did this?

The kitten was recovered from a drug den, so it's highly improbable the people who did this can be identified.

have them restrained legs arm firmly . .
if a guy make them wear tight full panties full of fire ants !

they deserve what they did to the animals

Im so anthropocentric I couldnt care less. I have a difficult time trying to even understand why people care about abused animals. It isnt even yours. I get it if someone abused YOUR animal. But a wild animal or a stray? Nah.

I get way more pissed at any one who throws acid in someones face.

Minimum 10 year sentence of hard labour plus never being allowed to own an animal for life with several annual suprise visits by authorities to check they don't have any animals in their house once released.

This, I am a firm believer of doing unto people as they have done onto others.

> How should those who abuse animals be punished?

Bullet to the back of the head. Sociopaths need to be culled from the human race.

i'm just the opposite. i cant care about sniveling humans.

if counseling doesn't work, then physical beating is appropriate

no permanent damage though, at the end of the day a man is a man, even a cruel and sadistic one

the animal is not his equal

A man that boils a kitten is not a man. He is a piece of shit that deserves death.

They should not.

Who here has never eaten meat? Thats right we are all murderers. I dont care because I fucking love beef, pork and white meat (birds).

Pointless cruelty and abuse? Yes

Abuse that is the byproduct of using animals for human benefit? While it is to be discouraged and prevented where possible, the activities that provide the human benefits should not cease on account of it.

You're a retard. Humans throw acid. Animals don't. Humans are the cruelest creatures of all and are therefore the least deserving of sympathy. I sympathize with animals far more than humans.

I think we should force animal abusers to have sex with animals until they learn to respect them.

>Thats how they roll on vietnam.

You're just a psychopath is all

the world is an endless storm of cruelty and death, to have a goal of redemption requires realism

just as a pureblood nigger can never become as noble as a white man, so people who have cruelty and violence in their heart aren't going away

you have to create solutions that work, not ones that make you feel better

First we'll use them to take care of the lefists, then you may dispose of them as you wish.

I understand what you mean, but I still feel terrible regret for all abused animals. I have spent hours dwelling on the suffering of animals and humans. For baby animals it is all the more terrible.

All mammals certainly feel as we do, and remember pain as we do. I cannot help but try to imagine what the poor kitten in OP must have felt, being immersed in a boiling liquid. It fills me with incredible sadness. This animal did nothing to deserve suffering.

I have two cats and could not imagine harming them. When I have accidentally kicked them or otherwise done them harm, it always troubles me greatly.

As Thomas Aquinas put it, while animals have no inherent rights, we must always treat them with mercy, and not be cruel to them, lest that cruel nature carry over into cruelty to humans, as it often does.

You do know that sociopaths almost always have the most sympathy for animals, and the opposite towards humans.

So how do these 2 animals abusers get redemption?

there's a difference

Polar bears kill for sport. Many animals rape.

Humans do way more good than animals do.

>sniveling humans

This comment pisses me off. I could understand if you hated violent people for the violent things they do. But hating a human because they would rather hide, while defending an animal whos usual response is to hide when there is danger is just silly.

ayyy, this retard doesnt knows wasps

you animal faggots are so ignorant

Pretty common on Sup Forums desu family.

who gives a fuck? ever seen what goes on in a slaughter house?

fucking hypocrites

>wasps
>animal

They should have to endure whatever they did to the animal.

Anybody who harms an animal for absolutely no reason other than to hurt something is a textbook psychopath. Psychopaths should be required to be removed from society.

Yeah where they boil the pigs and cows alive, right?

Moron.

Getting off from hurting the innocent is one of the worst forms of degeneracy. This includes innocent animals.

what if torturing animals is fun for me? is that benefit enough?
what if I just really enjoy raping dogs in the ass?
or what if it just helps me relieve boredom or feel less weak because I am able to terrorize this weak thing?

eating meat / dairy isnt necessary for human survival, so I dont see any difference really

Would that be why most serial killers start off torturing animals before they move on to humans?

I dont think you know what that word means

I understand feeling bad for an animal if it is yours. You care for it like a family member. You both rely on each other, you both give value to each other.

I think of it this way, I dont hate chinese for eating dogs. Just like I dont hate americans for eating chickens. I hate the chinese for giving other chinese disgusting food that is clearly rotting or worse.

pretty sure living in a meat farm is a far worse fate than being some kitten that happened to be boiled once, you anally prolapsing faggot

Textbook sociopaths show empathy for animals and babies 9 times out of 10, and none for any other humans.

and here comes the vegan retard, this thread is bait

Animal cruelty for the sake of it are the result of either a mental disorder or just overall unhappiness/misery. But dont you tell me some guy should get 10 years for killing a fucking bird!

There is one critical exception. Imagine some guy is strolling and all of a sudden faces a big dog in the street. The dog plunges into him and the guy is armed and defends himself, killing the dog.
Given a situation where animals have rights the guy is automatically considered a criminal. Its the same thing as a cop killing a run away criminal or some person killing a home invader.

You fags damn well know that it doesnt end well for the guy that defended himself. Thats why I oppose giving them rights. I can already imagine the accuser (dog's owner) showing up with a ton of witnesses testifying about how such a "good dog" it was and whatnot while the defendant is utterly fucked.

pretty sure you don't know what the fuck you are talking about

They don't even use these terms anymore and stay away from my cat.

Inflict on them what they did on the animal.
A little prospective goes a long way.

For me that caring extended beyond my immediate cats though. I feel compelled to adopt another, simply because I could afford it and because I could raise it to be healthy and happy. I would KNOW it was happy and healthy.

As for the Chinese, I feel terrible about their slaughtering practices. They are absolutely barbaric, in all the videos I have seen. In America at least, we go to great pains to ease the suffering of the animal leading up to the point of slaughter, and take precautions to stun the animal before we bleed it.

I try to eat more chicken and fish though, because those are some incredibly primitive animals that I'm not convinced feel things the way mammals do. Chickens are basically dinosaurs.

Even those things though, I would never advocate the torture of. Decapitation seems sufficient to kill them quickly with minimal suffering.

I happen to love animals very much, nor do I wish undue harm unto humans. I'm not a sociopath. I'm just saying you're a fucking retard is all.

No, you are retarded. You are a hippie, not a psychologist, I'm presuming?

>I think of it this way, I dont hate chinese for eating dogs. Just like I dont hate americans for eating chickens. I hate the chinese for giving other chinese disgusting food that is clearly rotting or worse.
>Caring about apathetic subhumans over animals that feel visceral pain

You're retarded beyond repair, apply 9mm to the head until you feel the effects is all I can advise.

we should lower them down into the ocean in capsules. Slowly slowly inch by inch untill the pressure destroys them entirely

Stop calling them retards. You love animals more than people, so i guess you are a sociopathic retard.

I thought I was still in the "How do we solve the nigger problem" thread and was about to agree with you.

If someone beats an animal nearly to death, let the same happen to the person. Hurting animals for pleasure is a sick thing

Let me guess, you're all anti-war too?

Abusing animals is an act of cowardice that inflicts suffering on creatures that have done nothing wrong for no good reason other then pleasing whatever sickness caused the person in question to abuse.

I don't believe in capital punishment or the death sentence but I would hope police would look the other way in cases of vigilante justice against the worse kinds of animal abusers. I think I would, if I were in their shoes.

Hippy. Funny. All niggers and Jews belong in ovens. This is not a contradiction to my past statement, considering both are less than animals.
Sound like a hippy to you? Fucking idiot. Go look up what a sociopath is.

>humans dont feel visceral pain
>all chinese are apathetic

Nice bait user.

I understand how you feel about chickens. They are clearly lesser. I have actually given a lot of thought to hierarchy when it comes to life and I can even respect an advanced alien civilization that would see and treat humans as chickens.

I think it is interesting that you would go out of your way to find another cat to care for. I mean, if you can afford it and it makes you happy, by all means, do you. I just dont really get it.

My brother rescued a dog from a shelter. It is the dumbest, most broken creature I have ever had the displeasure of sharing a roof with. And I would not go out of my way to cause it discomfort, but to love it? To enjoy it? No.

Imagine actually defending cunts who abuse animals like that lads.

what needs to happen is they need to be locked up. potentially forever.

it may seem ridiculous, but someone who kills and abuses animals "for fun" will do it to humans too, in time. there is no curing this disease. prisons are for locking up the most violent people, because capital punishment is unconscionable when imprisonment is possible.

that being said, they should put all the really sick people in one prison with minimal security and let the problem sort itself out.

If people are abusing animals, then God has already decided for them a life of punishment. No animal abuser will ever surmount to much. Their minds and hearts are dark places.

we got some of them ITT

sad!

Treat them how they treated the animal

Allah ackbar

This entire thread is confusing and contradictory.

delete this

No, you're just a fucking retard who doesn't know what a sociopath is.

in the 2nd video

Whats this barbecue sauce they put on the cat

I think ive seen it used on humans as well, i assume its like disinfectant

Apparently.

>society should stoop to their level

you delegitimize yourself in the eyes of good people when you commit acts categorized as bad as retribution.

They should simply be executed.

Tell me, Sup Forumssters, in this non-bait thread. How do you feel about hunting?

>pic related

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! FUCK!

Believe it's a numbing agent/disinfectant. I think it's the same gel they use on your gums when they shoot you up with lidocaine.

It looks like a type of povidone iodine, which is generally an antiseptic.

just why?

>I think it is interesting that you would go out of your way to find another cat to care for. I mean, if you can afford it and it makes you happy, by all means, do you. I just dont really get it.

It may sound ridiculous, but if the purpose of life is happiness, then I consider it a good deed, even repentance for sins, to provide a good life to a living thing for no reason except it's alive. I don't have children so a cute higher-order mammal of small size will do.

I would get a dog, but they require much more facetime than I could give them. Also, I'm not into walking around outside every goddamn day. Cats are the obvious choice.

Unreal. The human condition is so deeply flawed.

Because they are gore-posters who are really sick and enjoy gory stuff.

This is perfect for what I am talking about. I dont feel bad for the puppies or kittens or what ever they are. I feel bad for the person. There is clearly something in them that is broken that they would devote so much time to something so beneath them. I get context is everything so I wouldnt call this girl bad because she is killing animals, I would call her bad because for what ever reason she has decided that killing the animals is an effective outlet.

What exactly do you think happens in a slaughterhouse? Because for some animals that's more or less what happens.

>tfw probably most of you eat meat
It's not ok if it's a cute puppy but who cares if pigs get stunned with a nail in the head and then thrown in scalding hot water by the thousands? Both are horrendous

No, she's a horrible human being for killing those animals. She is displaying a callous disregard for life, which is abhorrent in it's own right and a sign of trouble later on, when animal abuse evokes no feeling whatsoever, not even the mild titillation she gets from chucking puppies in rivers.

She should be locked up, I'd say for a few years, with release on good behavior contingent on counseling.

>not wanting to kill her with your bear hands
This calls for some slav justice
HRVOJE ITS TIME TO PLUG JASENOVAC BACK IN

Good when doing it for food or population control.
Those who do it for shit and giggles thinking they are tough for shooting an animal one km are faggots.

The perfect solution would be to wait until lab-grown meat becomes a standard, but that is a pipe dream at this point.

In any scenario, I think the perfect compromise would be to give livestock the best lives they can possibly have, with open fields, a chance to frolic and when the time comes, to put them down as humanely as possible, with no pain or glorification in it.

Not me
Clean since birth

I get the happiness part, and the good deed part. Not so much the sin part. And for the children part, to me it sounds like you are trying to fill a hole inside you as a replacement. I would rather have kids than a dog. Not that that is bad. I respect your choices. As a human I firmly believe that if you want to devote your time to loving animals then by all means, do it. For me though, I would rather see to the comforts of other humans before animals.

I'm more wondering why shes doing that. maybe its a litter they couldn't take care of and would die anyway. I know cats/dogs can be invasive. easier to do than shooting them or smashing wish a shovel I suppose.

these people are fucked up and all, but is it really any different from a crocodile tearing a mother in half while shes giving birth to a calf? then going underwater and drowning both.

nature is ruthless.

But what if that boiled pig is used to make puppy food? This makes the puppy a...bad dog...bbbbbad daawg!

Absolutely disgusting for pure 'sport'.

If you're hunting for food or in an attempt to control the population, then they are completely justified and rational means.

Yes but thats why either god or evolution gave us common sense and a brain greater than any animal, so that we DONT act like common animals

This is a pretty neat issue to dissect.
Obviously our society tolerates certain animals being killed for specific purposes. Food, medical research, protecting habitats, population control. Though we all tend to have a guttural response of disgust when people harm animals like cats or dogs.

We value these species because they live in close proximity to us, we generally don't view them as a food source, we see them more as friends, or family in some cases. We don't necessarily view them as being valued equally or greater than another human, but we agree that people who harm them are inherently lesser beings, even if we can't fully articulate why. At a subconscious level we understand that is the action itself that is repulsive. Its not merely the fact that they're hurting an animal which we respond to, it is the fact that we recognize this person is capable of doing something they should illicit a response of repulsion, and they enjoy it. We innately understand that these elements in our society are disgusting and destructive.

I'd say in fact that we see child abusers and animals abusers on equal level, even though the law currently does not. We understand subconsciously that these people cannot belong in our society. We don't have to be able to fully articulated it to understand the feeling.
Perhaps then we also at a certain level understand that cats and dogs are a necessary part of our society, just as children being protected is necessary.

Okay, so this doesn't bother any of you?

>Pic related

I agree she is troubled, and displaying signs for what might be trouble later on, but only because it negatively effects others humans. Even seeing the reactions in this thread. I feel more for you guys then I do for the animals. Every person in here who feels disgust or hatred, I would not want any human to feel that.

>How should those who abuse animals be punished?
With painful death. The moment they showed inhumanity is the moment they became non-persons. Non-persons are neither people nor animals. They lost their rights to be treated humanely.

That goes for pedos as well.

On April 24, Order of the Prussian Ministry of the Interior was enacted regarding the slaughter of poikilotherms.[10] Germany was the first nation to ban vivisection.[11] A law imposing total ban on vivisection was enacted on August 16, 1933, by Hermann Göring as the prime minister of Prussia.[12] He announced an end to the "unbearable torture and suffering in animal experiments" and said that those who "still think they can continue to treat animals as inanimate property" will be sent to concentration camps.[8] On August 28, 1933, Göring announced in a radio broadcast:[13]

An absolute and permanent ban on vivisection is not only a necessary law to protect animals and to show sympathy with their pain, but it is also a law for humanity itself.... I have therefore announced the immediate prohibition of vivisection and have made the practice a punishable offense in Prussia. Until such time as punishment is pronounced the culprit shall be lodged in a concentration camp.[13]

Göring also banned commercial animal trapping, imposed severe restrictions on hunting, and prohibited the shoeing of horses. He prohibited boiling of lobsters and crabs. In one incident, he sent a fisherman to a concentration camp[13] for cutting up a bait frog.[11]

On November 24, 1933, Nazi Germany enacted another law called Reichstierschutzgesetz (Reich Animal Protection Act), for protection of animals.[14][15] This law listed many prohibitions against the use of animals, including their use for filmmaking and other public events causing pain or damage to health,[16] feeding fowls forcefully and tearing out the thighs of living frogs.[17] The two principals (Ministerialräte) of the German Ministry of the Interior, Clemens Giese and Waldemar Kahler, who were responsible for drafting the legislative text,[15] wrote in their juridical comment from 1939, that by the law the animal was to be "protected for itself" ("um seiner selbst willen geschützt"), and made "an object of protection going far beyond the hitherto existing law" ("Objekt eines weit über die bisherigen Bestimmungen hinausgehenden Schutzes").[18]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

it's obvious, we put them in concentration camps

Yes it does
Where do you get the idea that just because someone doesent like animal torturers also doesent like humans?

Do the same thing to them.