#PIZZAGATE BREAKTHROUGH

(For the record: I want to be wrong on this. If this is vetted and the evidence leads to a Pedo connection than this is bigger than pizzagate. If this is vetted and I’m wrong and its one big coincidence, I will sleep much better at night)

They say, you fish where the fish are. And if you are into children, what better place to fish than to own an adoption center or a foster care agency. You get to pick and choose the best candidates and sell it off to the highest bidder.

Researching FBIAnon, saying don’t focus on the pizza places, there are much bigger areas to focus on , and seeing the pedo swirl logo pop up in different places I began to expand my horizons. If I were a Pedo, where would I go? After researching and finding some clues, adoption centers not keeping records, going unchecked, I found the target…

I also came to the conclusion that the 2007 FBI report was of logos from that day. 9 years is a lot of time. Being a graphics designer, I know logos have improved tremendously over this period of time. We have to assume that since the 2007 FBI report on PEDO logos that some of the top brass would have caught win and relayed it to the more high profile targets. Adoption Centers and Foster Cares would be that type of target, not a shitty protected pizza place a half block from the white house. So Its understandable why Besta still had it in their logo.

Thru google image searching and using wayback I found a few logos that have been updated. This was the most obvious to me. Family Services of NW PA logo here logotypes101.com/logos/244/41CE55BCB614B2EBD39D0A862A8B47D2/FamilyServicesofNWPA.pngPNG clearly shows the Young Boy Lover Swirl Logo in the background. The new logo has 3 circles on a tree. fsnwpa.org/ Using this as a Rosetta Stone, I included in my search any logo that had 3 circles, and there were A LOT!

Other urls found in this thread:

childwelfare.gov/nfcad
lifelinechild.org/
fsaphoenix.org/
newlifepregnancy.com/
abcsfostercare.com/fc
arizonaschildren.org/
abetterwayinc.net/
olivecrest.org/
africancradle.org/
adoptionhelp.org
web.archive.org/web/20050131093614/http://www.adoptionhelp.org/
accreditationguru.com/tag/foster-care/
senado.pr.gov/Ponencias/ps 734 Policia de Puerto Rico Anejo.pdf
pastebin.com/2WTS9DZS
claims-portal.com/dbs/ocpsites/wcc/files/2010seminarinvite.pdf
archive.is/azQ1e
theblaze.com/news/2016/12/04/armed-man-enters-dc-pizza-parlor-inspired-by-fake-news/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-127836/Chinese-cloned-30-human-embryos.html
google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=GktFWNj0DcyqsgGG3oToDw&q=similar logos&oq=similar logos&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.3..0i19k1l5.3159.9865.0.10258.26.20.2.1.1.0.457.2082.0j2j5j0j1.8.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..17.8.1646.0..0j0j0i30k1j0i13k1j0i13i30k1.S8i1XupGrKQ
archive.is/eZPwd
archive.is/jrWVK
archive.is/RTgz0
archive.is/L0wk8
archive.is/lz5i8
archive.is/k0iK1
archive.is/kRiYu
archive.is/OXDic
archive.is/87fWN
archive.is/qVD3e
archive.is/846ZI
archive.is/6hbmQ
archive.is/i32mw
archive.is/KK3x
archive.is/jYODm
archive.is/HIJmZ
archive.is/x29Oi
archive.is/6IDg4
archive.is/rtrjn
archive.is/6XLpb
archive.is/US18Q
archive.is/mMDOp
archive.is/iphSf
archive.is/IzGvH
archive.is/3x1Ud
archive.is/JbQ6c
archive.is/4lYz7
archive.is/mDpTU
archive.is/bUHcc
archive.is/dam2O
archive.is/A9AiL
archive.is/xLbZi
archive.is/CqBIC
archive.is/W9yeQ
archive.is/akh14
archive.is/Q9AX3
archive.is/e4YIW
archive.is/Up1i8
archive.is/eWT1y
archive.is/78Udv
archive.is/BaFH6
archive.is/nrZiB
archive.is/pxjjZ
archive.is/RfXKJ
archive.is/GmTme
archive.is/TBtFo
archive.is/4mhEn
archive.is/yaf6v
archive.is/Eht6r
savethechildren.org.uk/about-us/who-we-work-with/corporate-partnerships/our-partners/unilever
unilever.com/brands/our-brands/heartbrand.html
archive.is/Pwkp0
archive.is/xSkzu
archive.is/mgNUO
archive.is/YFWSL
archive.is/20Tzk
archive.is/qEBsO
archive.is/3WdrX
archive.is/i68m
archive.is/ES7PF
archive.is/HKlzP
archive.is/smNjM
archive.is/VgSAi
archive.is/kPscd
archive.is/qZ6Ph
archive.is/hAEbn
archive.is/1oHIE
archive.is/e4jDn
archive.is/VzQau
archive.is/BTwe6
archive.is/GhTCo
archive.is/lMCJC
archive.is/366kK
archive.is/clU0m
archive.is/NOXlK
archive.is/XRIw
archive.is/lGvAp
archive.is/OdfEb
archive.is/bvKq3
archive.is/gAehE
archive.is/1O0OL
archive.is/qxvLS
archive.is/mmRI6
archive.is/jeSG1
archive.is/Izt11
archive.is/YQCOe
archive.is/uSo5n
archive.is/TLNyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here was Methodology

I went to childwelfare.gov/nfcad to find the list of every adoption center and foster care in each state, I checked the proper boxes, and did a search.

For each state I opened up the website, I looked at the logo and compared it to the FBI chart from 2007. I was looking for anything that had a logo that used 2 hearts, the Young Boy Lover Swirl Logo, any Butterfly Logo and I also added in 3 circles, and few tree logos that had hearts.

If I found an exact match I put it down.

If I found it being close I went to the wayback machine and compared how the logo evolved. If it was consistent or didn’t show up (happened a lot) I put it down, if it was a non-incriminating logo in the wayback I did not post it.

If I saw a hint of it being on the radar I did a wayback, mostly I did not put it down, but a couple times I did see an obvious pedo logo that they changed in the past, so I put it on the list.

Only 10% of the logos I saw made it on this list.

ME: I’m a graphic designer, web developer, researcher, and truther. I have helped many clients start companies with branding, websites and content development. There is a lot of coping in any industry, you see what works and you try to model yourself after that. Its called a ME2 website. That is normal. The one thing you don’t do is copy their logo. Your logo is your brand. The fact that so many of these businesses have almost the same logo does not make any sense to me at all. This does not happen in any industry. This smells funny and knowing what we know about Pizzagate it is worth investigating.

Here is the LIST:

Alabama

Lifeline Children Services - Heart inside Heart Logo lifelinechild.org/

Arizona

FSA - Heart Inside Heart (Wayback more defined) fsaphoenix.org/

New Life Pregnancy - 2 Hearts newlifepregnancy.com/ Arms of Love Foster Care – Combo heart with little boy logo abcsfostercare.com/fc Arizona Children Center - 2 Heart Modified arizonaschildren.org/

California

A better Way – Heart inside in Heart - abetterwayinc.net/

Olive Crest – Little Boy Lover Logo “O” olivecrest.org/

African Cradle – Little boy with heart in middle - africancradle.org/

Independent Adoption Center – 3 hearts. CLEAR boy lover logo in babies hair in the wayback machine current site adoptionhelp.org - WAYBACK web.archive.org/web/20050131093614/http://www.adoptionhelp.org/

Lilliput Children’s Services – heart inside heart - accreditationguru.com/tag/foster-care/

Here is v the logo pdf in full. senado.pr.gov/Ponencias/ps 734 Policia de Puerto Rico Anejo.pdf

wtf.

archive this right fucking now user, seriously. Brilliant work + methodology. Keep it up.

Im trying to put the rest of the list on but it thinks its spam.

My god, OP. This is interesting shit right here

Think of the children user!

Conspiratard """evidence""": Similar logos using similar basic, elementary shapes (such as circles and spirals) are evidence of a conspiracy across multiple independent organizations to commit a crime that most people find repugnant for no clear gain or motivation.

Do you crazy people know what Occam's razor is?

Pastebin that shit familam.

Archive everything and post to imgur, pastebin. Someone. Spread around so more people have it.

No social media or pleb sites. Someone check the abuse child ration or missing child in the areas these places are

Bump.

Good stuff burger man

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY HERE IS THE FULL LIST. ENJOY AND KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE WHILE YOU'RE LOOKING.
pastebin.com/2WTS9DZS

you stupid bastard, kids shouldnt be any where near razors!

Remember to share the link with as many as possible.

Bump

Your link is dead

Your not wrong OP, youve just unlocked a redpill

are no kids safe@!!?!?!??!

Ignore this, it's somehow a different John Podesta. Unless they fucked up and used someone else's image.

That being said, it may be worth looking into some of the kid-related foundations listed on page 32.
>claims-portal.com/dbs/ocpsites/wcc/files/2010seminarinvite.pdf

>West Coast Casualty’s Construction Defect program, “Buy A Banner, Support A Charity” sponsorship program has helped over a 100 charitable organizations which proudly include, but are not limited to:
>The City of Hope, Los Angeles Firefighters’ Widows and Orphans Fund, Interval House Crisis Centers for Battered Women and Children of Long Beach, Shriners’ Hospital, The Los Angeles Mission, Disabled American Veterans of Orange County, The American Parkinson’s Association, Blind Children’s Learning Center of Santa Ana, AIDS Walk Los Angeles, Susan G. Komen Walk for the Cure, Girl Scouts USA, USO, Smile Train, American Cancer Society, St Vincent De Paul Villages, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Orangewood Children’s Foundation, Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation, UNICEF, Alameda County Community Food Bank, CASA Foundation, 999 for Kids, Los Angeles Children’s Hospital, Olive Crest Children’s Home, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Kindness, Inc. and Habitat for Humanity.

obama should send in da troops just to be safe

Right on time, leafster!
Derail 'em boy!

C H A R I T Y F R A U D

I personally know a high ranking attorney connected to the Democrats and construction companies, who runs charity marathons for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and is faking having cancer. Probably connected to money laundering with the CF somehow, all those charities.

Bump

OP you should cooperate with eightchan's independent investigation(the whole cannibalism tribe.net thing)

A R C H I V E
R
C
H
I
V
E

this rabbit hole is deeper than you can imagine

You are doing god's work, user. Archive this right now, save it on your computer, everyone save it on theirs too. I would if I wasn't such a pussy.

THIS IS BIG.

Bump

Daily reminder that you are all fucking insane degenerates who will make anything into a conspiracy to pass the time

redpill me on pizzagate, Sup Forums

> >inb4 deleted

> >inb4 Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses,

Uh, holy shit?

hehe, that talented actor is acting perplexed! let's laugh!

the fuck is this?

bump

daily reminder that you wasted an hour creating this GIF that no one cared about.
daily reminder that you gave me an excuse to bump the thread.

ties Comet Pizza directly to ancient pizza joint pedo ring in Gobekli Tepe. they found child skeletons scattered in the rubble around 20,000 year old ovens

>the pedo triangle swirl is now any swirl
>still no proof besides assumptions

When are you faggots getting banned from Sup Forums for sliding threads.

>Researching FBIAnon

stopped reading there

if you research all the larpers you are retarded

pizzatards are cancer

kys op

bump, please keep this thread alive

also this

Lol the thailand guy still at it. You are such a creepy pedo fuck off pls

Your pages r being deleted. Hope you archived them.

Oh I did.
pastebin.com/2WTS9DZS

Also this.

I got the epic shill here leaf.

can you make a side by side comparison of the old pedo logos and the new ones for lazy people who dont want to go through the wayback machine?

You need to archive the links.
use archive.is
They aren't safe from being deleted/altered.

There we go.
archive.is/azQ1e

lmao just admit you cant leave us alone and are interested in its development, its flagrantly apparent

I meant each individual link.
If, for example, lifelinechild.org/ gets changed, we'll have no way to prove it.
It's tedious but necessary with what we are up against.

I think they're cloning the kids with the PAX2 gene and harvesting their blood for transfusions to keep themselves "healthy".

Oldschool Jewish Blood Libel with a modern twist....makes sense considering how prolific the Israeli Black Market Organ Trade is. All the pedo shit is done on the side I think - if it happens at all (which is likely because kikes)

The last page has a few links.

Can you post this with pastebin stuff and archive link to voat too?

>PAX2 gene

hello fellow voat bro

Assholes

theblaze.com/news/2016/12/04/armed-man-enters-dc-pizza-parlor-inspired-by-fake-news/

Nice falseflag.

>one thing you dont do is copy a logo

This is the statement you rest your hypothesis on? And you say youre a researcher... Okay mate.

I swear one Day one of you fucks are gonna walk into comet pizza and shoot up the place.... Oh wait.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-127836/Chinese-cloned-30-human-embryos.html

Assume our biotech shit is 2-3 decades ahead of the chinks....and they probably hacked a bunch of shit to get where they are. Cloning people is definitely within the realm of possibility. I'm not including that in the pic because there's not enough evidence......

I don't use voat, is there shit on there about the PAX2 thing? I guess I need to get an account now.

I love how irrelevent this shit is...who gives a fuck if somebody tried to shoot the place up when we have all of this evidence and "coincidences"?

>we have all of this evidence
Funny because you don't actually have any evidence apart from the dots you have connected in your fruity little mind.

Mods do your job and shut this shit down before these stupid reddit fucks kill this site.

so guilty holy fuckin shittt

Also
>google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=GktFWNj0DcyqsgGG3oToDw&q=similar logos&oq=similar logos&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.3..0i19k1l5.3159.9865.0.10258.26.20.2.1.1.0.457.2082.0j2j5j0j1.8.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..17.8.1646.0..0j0j0i30k1j0i13k1j0i13i30k1.S8i1XupGrKQ

Can't you pizzagate faggots get your shit organised and fucking get to the point.

You blab on for ages about nothing.

I'm done with you and so is the public because of this shit.

Just post facts and not your autistic screeching opinions/speculations.

found this the other day, i'm expecting this to be MUCH bigger than we initially thought

Wow. I'll look into this. Was this your observation? If so you are very astute user. What is your background?

>I don't use voat, is there shit on there about the PAX2 thing? I guess I need to get an account now.

here you go nigga, jump on board as soon

v o a t .
co
/ v /
pizzagate /

Some voat guy did this

archive.is/eZPwd
archive.is/jrWVK
archive.is/RTgz0
archive.is/L0wk8
archive.is/lz5i8
archive.is/k0iK1
archive.is/kRiYu
archive.is/OXDic
archive.is/87fWN
archive.is/qVD3e
archive.is/846ZI
archive.is/6hbmQ
archive.is/i32mw
archive.is/KK3x
archive.is/jYODm
archive.is/HIJmZ
archive.is/x29Oi
archive.is/6IDg4
archive.is/rtrjn
archive.is/6XLpb
archive.is/US18Q
archive.is/mMDOp
archive.is/iphSf
archive.is/IzGvH
archive.is/3x1Ud
archive.is/JbQ6c
archive.is/4lYz7
archive.is/mDpTU
archive.is/bUHcc
archive.is/dam2O
archive.is/A9AiL
archive.is/xLbZi
archive.is/CqBIC
archive.is/W9yeQ
archive.is/akh14
archive.is/Q9AX3
archive.is/e4YIW
archive.is/Up1i8
archive.is/eWT1y
archive.is/78Udv
archive.is/BaFH6
archive.is/nrZiB
archive.is/pxjjZ
archive.is/RfXKJ
archive.is/GmTme
archive.is/TBtFo
archive.is/4mhEn
archive.is/yaf6v
archive.is/Eht6r
That's just up alphabetically to New Jersey.

Thiiiiiis

You guys dont have shit, Nothing at all except some Strange emails, that is probably just banter between friends.

This is not a thing

link to pic
>savethechildren.org.uk/about-us/who-we-work-with/corporate-partnerships/our-partners/unilever
please note
a) similarity of save the children's logo to those discussed in OP
b) unilever's unapologetic global presence
c) wall's (or Heartbrand's) use of the 'girl-lover' pedo logo

pic related is Good Humor not even hiding it
>unilever.com/brands/our-brands/heartbrand.html

shills pls go, just shift click the fucking thread and don't come back if you have nothing to add

you fags don't even realizing you're bumping the thread you're so new

I invest.......mostly silicon valley style tech but I love biotech and trade it on the side when I see a good play

thanks...does this mean that she's sterile?

Bampen, doing gods work anons

HAIL VICTORY BROTHERS

>Researching FBIAnon, saying don’t focus on the pizza places

Which archive does he say that?

Can you clarify for me. Are you saying that all of these sites changed their logo around the time the FBI issued the warning on pedo logos?

We have tons of evidence. Just no proof. There's a difference between the two.
You gather evidence and when you have enough you can see the combined evidence as proof. If you don't have enough you keep searching for more and harder evidence. The fact that the evidence we have right now is not conclusive yet means we are likely on to something and must go deeper. NOT that it's fake.

I too have this question

>thanks...does this mean that she's sterile?

not sure, read the thread I linked, that area of the iris Madeline has has something to do with PAX2 genome that is related to (reversing), againg. Soros has same discoloration of iris

bump for justice

It's called Coloboma.

Hidden in plain sight, dick wad

archive.is/Pwkp0
archive.is/xSkzu
archive.is/mgNUO
archive.is/YFWSL
archive.is/20Tzk
archive.is/qEBsO
archive.is/3WdrX
archive.is/i68m
archive.is/ES7PF
archive.is/HKlzP
archive.is/smNjM
archive.is/VgSAi
archive.is/kPscd
archive.is/qZ6Ph
archive.is/hAEbn
archive.is/1oHIE
archive.is/e4jDn
archive.is/VzQau
archive.is/BTwe6
archive.is/GhTCo
archive.is/lMCJC
archive.is/366kK
archive.is/clU0m
archive.is/NOXlK
archive.is/XRIw
archive.is/lGvAp
archive.is/OdfEb
archive.is/bvKq3
archive.is/gAehE
archive.is/1O0OL
archive.is/qxvLS
archive.is/mmRI6
archive.is/jeSG1
archive.is/Izt11
archive.is/YQCOe
archive.is/uSo5n
archive.is/TLNyo
That's it. Unfortunately some didn't make it.

good man

Oh no. They still have the logos. I was just archiving them all.

>that is probably just banter between friends.
when i read those emails all i see is normal workplace talk about lunch. it's all these people that have never had jobs that see a sinister plot to rape children.

I dont Care about bumping your thread should know of this underage b& "private eye" bullshit.

A guy WALKED IN AND STARTED SHOOTING.

And apparently there is no such place.. :(

>I dont Care about bumping your thread should know of this underage b& "private eye" bullshit.

mmm your anger is delicious

Exactly

Its not proof
Its BARELY evidence
Its merely a clue/coincidence. It could lead to actual evidence or nothing it all. Either way you're just being a useless faggot. Or you're an actual pedo, in which case great b8 pls kill yourself.

>Plot twist
>That report is the fake news
Ironic

do you not think it's vaguely possible that some of these places have the logo by happenstance and decided to change it to not be associated with this filth?

>We have tons of evidence. Just no proof
Is that how evidence works is it?

You guys are fucking retards. Get the fuck out of here.

You say the guy at Comet Pizza was a false flag, yet there have been multiple people in these threads before saying they were going there. Half you fucks are clearly spergs so it's no suprise one of you went too far.

If anyone in these threads are shills it's the fucking shits posting these threads, I have said all along this whole thing was just nonsense to make us look stupid and allow 'fake news' to be censored.

Congratulations you fucking tards.