Why do British people call this man 'asian'?

Why do British people call this man 'asian'?

Because they're too afraid to admit every crime is committed by a "middle-eastern man".

Because the Middle East is located on the continent of Asia, so they're technically not wrong, but they're purpose in using the word "Asian" to identify people like him in most cases is to be disingenuous shills to avoid pointing directly at the sand people and allowing the British people to see how they are ruining their country.

The Middle East is in Asia

He looks quintessentially British to me.

No idea who he is but he doesn't even look Asian, looks like a Londoner to me

Most educated people use "asian" as a way of referring to people by geography. It's not a Jewish trick. The Brits know exactly what they mean by it when they say it.

It's better to call the middle eastern """"""asians"""" arabs.

Syrian asian? Arab
Egyptian asian? Arab
Arab asian? Arab

This.

To obscure the fact of who exactly keeps raping people and committing terrorism. They say 'asian' so 'Middle Eastern' or 'Northern African' doesn't start to mean scumbag in the mind of the public.

Of course, they wouldn't have to do this if they WEREN'T actual scumbags constantly raping women and children and blowing things up.

Someone get this man a beer.

They've always been called asian in the UK. It's not some "daesh"-tier censorship effort.
Chinks and japs were called orientals before the PC brigade said it was offensive.

No. You're wrong.

I've had this discussion on here before.

If you say Asian to the average Joe in the UK they'll think Japanese, chinese, korean etc.

If you say Paki, Middle Eastern, Arab, Indian then thats what we'll think.

It's not that saying Asian is wrong, technically it's right, it's just the word conjures up everything but rapefugees from shithole countries.

India and Pakistan are located in Asia
The Middle East is located in Asia.

They're technically correct.

Well, fair enough. Just depends on the context, I suppose.

Most of the middle east falls under Asia.

No you're wrong. Asian is used pretty interchangeably for South Asian ie Indians/and east asian ie Chinese.
In the US only the E Asians are called asian.

>If you say Asian to the average Joe in the UK they'll think Japanese
No

we don't, we call them pakis while the BBC calls them Asian while being terribly afraid of showing their face

He's from "over there"

Because cba making such distinctions when thats the word most brits use it forces others to use it.

He doesn't even look like a flip let alone any other Asian race

So are Russia and Israel but you don't call them Asian.

The truth is that in bongistan, Asian means the part of Asia they colonized like India and Pakistan. The slants are called orientals. When you say asian, they know that you mean paki.

why middle east arab terrorist saying "asian terrorist"?

Yes.

I dont know where you're from (I'll guess Birmingham or Tower Hamlets) but not here.

Abstraction of details is an effective and lawful way to deceive someone.
Middle east is in asia, so why not call them asians?

That's why I said technically correct.

But Pakistanis are not Arabic.

Pakis are south asian, not arabs, and we had more contact with them and poo in loos than chinks due to the empire. We used to call Chinks orientals but the PC brigades stopped that.

Where the fuck are you from? Here in somerset (which is literally 98% white) asian means pakis.

We've always called these people "Asians", fuckwits.

>If you say Asian to the average Joe in the UK they'll think Japanese, chinese, korean etc.

Wrong.

98.5% white. Dont sell yourself short bro.

Scotland here. Asian has always meant chinks, pakis are anyone from that general vicinity/ethnicity/religion/has a tan/might tan if the sun comes out.

I guess it's just a regional thing then?
Despite what it means here I have no doubt cunts like the BBC and graun use asian over pakistani for all the pedo gangs on purpose.

Their actually the biggest cucks in Europe. Just nobody is talking about because we're so used to it.
Think of it, boys getting raped by the hundreds and nobody says anything.

Because, technically, that would be correct. Asia covers areas from China to India.

But they are middle eastern..

First of all, theyre not all middle eastern. Second, not all middle easterners are Arab.

We have fuck all Chinamen in the UK but we have a load of Indian type asians because we used to own India hence they got the label rather than a load of people we never see outside of opium deals and palace wrecking.

Are you actually retarded...?

Look at him. He's from the subcontinent, not the middle east. He's Asian

how things work outside this echo chamber:
A - Sup Forumslack B - regular guy in US/EU/Aus

A : I like Asian girls
B : Gotcha bro, tomorrow is your birthday and you're a virgin, you need to get laid
(24 hrs later)
B : You're in luck, I got you 2 lonely girls. Meet Parvati and Ai'shah
A : Nooooooooo

Orientals are not Asian ffs Kys

This.