Sup Forums BTFO!

Sup Forums BTFO!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

>Sup Forums
>Alt-right

Yeah but Sup Forums has never been alt-right I've never seen anyone say Sup Forums is alt-right who isn't an obvious newfag.

Sup Forums is far right and isn't ashamed of it. You can't shame Sup Forums by calling us nazis because the vast majority here would support the nazi regime if they could have voted for it. The vast vast majority.

Haha yeah pol can't defend this can they!

HAHAH Sup Forums BTFO

Not gonna lie, former alt-righter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the alt-right crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this group get the nuclear codes!

>Sup Forums
>alt-right

First of all, pol has a wide variety of opinions due to it's user base. It's not a hivemind.

Secondly, pol is fucking nazi++ if anything. Here it's about being a butthurt contrarian, so it's completely impossible to make pol fit any mold.

Really low quality bait. You should learn from Australia or Canada.

>The vast vast majority.
yeah thats horseshit and you know that

>citing fake news such as Wikipedia

Fucking lol.

Here we have a prime example of a dumb drumpf voter.

Reminder that Clinton almost 3 million more votes than drumpf did, even though a lot of illegals voted for drumpf.

yo fuck off ahmed

Confirmed. Everything I memed so hard for is gone. Blessed that my OC and Pepes are on a HD safe and sound... it's as if I have awoken from a dream filled with Jackboots and Wheat.... to be standing now in poverty of shitposts.

The article forgot to mention that alt-righters are meninists

>even though a lot of illegals voted for drumpf.

>alt-right
>"far-right"

KEK

Bretty accurate desu.

>be athiest
>think you're redpilled
>try to redpill others by shitting on christianity
>end up destroying society

>even the introduction admits it's not an actual group or ideology
When will libs finally admit it's just a stupid label they came up with.

This is what happens when you ignore the rules and publicize your god'damn power level.

This is some Sup Forums tier shit right here.

Fuck off Osama Binfuckingtoomanychildren.

Nobody follows rules 1 and 2 anymore...

Now /r/The_Donald talks about Sup Forums openly all the time and believes there is nothing wrong with that.

Sup Forums has never been alt-right, but you're a fucking fag if you push this ''no one called themselves alt-right'' bullshit.

There were some, there have always been some.
You can check the archived posts from years ago and see that there were some people who did call themselves alt-right, except alt-right was different then than it is now.

The old Sup Forums alt-right (who were a minority desu senpai) were just Jared Taylor fans who believed in white nationalism, and segregation.

The new alt-right is some sort of a weird civic nationalist movement, and it sucks dick.

The term is cancer now and will be abandoned by everyone. It died when Spencer made his faggy logo for it that is really just an abstract merchant

>Forcing the Bretibart meme.
>MSM scared of its growing influence.

I think it was dead since day 1. It's just a PR move to rebrand white nationalism.
I like Richard Spencer, but he isn't good at PR.

The only good thing about alt-right is that it has become a very vague boogeyman that no one outside of older Sup Forums users understand.
Media just call everything they don't like alt-right, and I don't think it's working. It's just dumb.

It seems like Richard Spencer has accidentally created disinfo to confuse our opposition.

>2 year old image

do it again, Fascism would overtake libertarianism

>even though a lot of illegals voted for drumpf.
Illegals voted en masse for the candidate who vowed as a cornerstone promise of his campaign to deport them.
I used to give credit to Sweden for at least not being stupid.
Used to.

Two years ago I was at the height of my Bitcoin-stacking days, I would have voted lolbertarian, but not today.

An article so perfect, they had to lock it.