Tip off: they are moving the basement kids tomorrow

Comet pong is closed tomorrow. Too cl much attention is on their pedo joint. They will be moving the children out tomorrow above ground but mostly through the tunnels underneath. If any of you want to be Heros now is the time they have already begun moving kids out. Well whatever's left of them some might still be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg
logotypes101.com/logos/244/41CE55BCB614B2EBD39D0A862A8B47D2/FamilyServicesofNWPA.pngPNG
fsnwpa.org/
childwelfare.gov/nfcad
foxnews.com/us/2016/12/05/man-with-rifle-arrested-at-dc-restaurant-targeted-by-fake-news-conspiracy-theories.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg
>i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg
i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg

^THE FACTS ABOUT PIZZAGATE

Don't listen to this shill up here. I'd do something my self but have no gun and live far far away.

Your threadly reminder that Pizza Gate is an out of controlled Sup Forums troll that branched off from newfags who didn't know Sup Forums was using the Pedesta Spirit Cooking weirdness to scare the Hispanics from voting for Hillary Clinton.

You are either from God Like Production, Before Its News, or some other mentally disturbed part of the internet, or you false flagging to pinned this whole pizza gate shooting on Sup Forums.

Whatever you are doing, fuck off.

L o fucking l how much do they pay you to try and sway public opinion on Sup Forums boards honestly.

>he disagrees with my worldview
>therefore he's a shill
Never gets old.

Your shits weak bro we all see through you hahahahaha. I didn't know James alefontis chills on Sup Forums. Haven't met a pedophile online b4 great new experience. Sike wtf you're disgusting man

We need boots on the ground watching CPP and any known exit to the tunnels

Hahahhahahahahahahha sooo desperate to sway public opinion m it's so sad you think it works lol hahahahaha you know nobody falls for that bullshit anymore over half the world knows pizzagate is real and the FBI has an entire wing dedicated to bringing Podesta and co. To justice hahahah soooo fuckin weak man lol.

This smells like bait.

remember to bring real firearms.

>gun
>boots on the ground
>firearms

It's like you newfags want the FBI to ask the courts to subpoena Sup Forums's severs.

20000 threads with nothing

fucking google it and kill yourself worthless shitstain

pizzatards are the cancer

Yo imma be honest idk if what I posted is true or not but if I had too much negative attention on any kind of business I would get the fuck out of there and move my ass. The American shill with the kn starting tag is definitely a paid shill they're paid nip threads in the bud by being the first to comment on pizzagate threads so people don't respond. It's all fucking damage control the shills have a lot of money and can pay these fools to block the boards 24/7 all day long. They know if they can "try" to control the boards which are the few high traffic uncensored places on the internet they can "maybe" try and shut us up and nip this thing in the bud. Problem is they are too late and we all fucking know now. It's iust sucks we have to combat shills 24/7 to explain our posts are valid cuz they rush to post first and cry fake news when its a quality thread that could unzip pizzagate. -My two cents.

Quit baiting. Safer to buy a Pizzagate Special Investigators starter kit from Ebay. Includes toy gun with orange tip, plastic handcuffs, and a tin star shaped badge with "save the lolis" inscribed around a line drawing of a smiling young girl.

Dude when are you going to give up FBI is looking for these people as well your most likely on their hit list as a pedophile trying to protect public image. FBI happen to be the homies that saved the US why the fuck would they go after people trying to expose the injustices of the elites. I know someone who works in the FBI and they wouldn't touch Sup Forums anons with a 20 foot pool plus they can't because 4chans servers aren't in America anyways ya dumb pedophile fuck.

I was starting to believe you were just trolling but what that much autism in this post it seems you really are serious.

How long have you been on Sup Forums, and why don't you go back to your conspiracy ridden websites?

You pizzatards are literally this retarded.

>Thru google image searching and using wayback I found a few logos that have been updated. This was the most obvious to me. Family Services of NW PA logo here logotypes101.com/logos/244/41CE55BCB614B2EBD39D0A862A8B47D2/FamilyServicesofNWPA.pngPNG clearly shows the Young Boy Lover Swirl Logo in the background. The new logo has 3 circles on a tree. fsnwpa.org/ Using this as a Rosetta Stone, I included in my search any logo that had 3 circles, and there were A LOT!
>I went to childwelfare.gov/nfcad to find the list of every adoption center and foster care in each state, I checked the proper boxes, and did a search.
>For each state I opened up the website, I looked at the logo and compared it to the FBI chart from 2007. I was looking for anything that had a logo that used 2 hearts, the Young Boy Lover Swirl Logo, any Butterfly Logo and I also added in 3 circles, and few tree logos that had hearts.
>If I found an exact match I put it down.
>If I found it being close I went to the wayback machine and compared how the logo evolved. If it was consistent or didn’t show up (happened a lot) I put it down, if it was a non-incriminating logo in the wayback I did not post it.
>If I saw a hint of it being on the radar I did a wayback, mostly I did not put it down, but a couple times I did see an obvious pedo logo that they changed in the past, so I put it on the list.
>Only 10% of the logos I saw made it on this list.

Go to sleep jamal

TL;DR: The logos of adoption agencies all have children and they look like the secret images pedohiles uses ("artsy" swirls and stylized hearts) and that means they are conspiring to sell children to pedophiles.

To add: This is the the epitome of this whole pizza nonsense. An unrelated thing looks similar to something else or have some element in common therefore they are the related.

Shill do u ever get tired of 8 bucks an hour in a basement with a catheter hooked up to your dick so u can nonstop cry fake news 24/7 on potential pizzagate threads that could destroy your whole pedo operation. Hope you like pissing all over yourself all day. Guess you at least got a kid to suck your dick in between shill posts.

You literally try so hard everyone is fucking laughing at you man. Hahahhahahahhaa

You must really think people on this thread are stupid. You forgot trump supporters aren't on welfare and have solid jobs.

Nice try shill. This shit literally goes back tens of thousands of years. Coincidence? I think not.

user, you'll never get through to these people. However, i'm stuck in the middle. There is no fucking way I can discredit everything I've seen, but at the same time, this might just be the biggest fucking case of confirmation bias in the modern era.

fuck off

This things about a week away before some hacker finds something so disgusting it will be hard not to go on a witch hunt. They're working alon huge bounties for hackers who provide the video smoking guns. As soon as those come out so will the hackers who fear for their lives. Just wait give it a week before all hell breaks loose.

What am I look it at? It looks like a frog.

Praise kek, xD!

Do you people actually, genuinely believe Hillary Clinton and Podesta abuse kids in an underground compound beneath a pizzeria?

Seriously?

I've been waiting friend. I thought two weeks ago it hit maximum hype, then this shooter thing happens. The thing that sucked me back in was how conveniently, the camera that was in view of the establishment was moved like the day before. I know it was a planned project, just why move it? None of the articles I saw showed why the cameras were moved. I work for the my city, and there's usually a very detailed explanation as to why traffic lights are moved or updated.

that block was found on the stall of a bread and cheese merchant at the ancient site of Gobekli Tepe. notice the pedo swirls surrounding the frog? this is some next level shit, it indicates a tradition of pedophilic pizza makers going back thousands of years.

Bill Clinton is a known pedophile he's been to Jeffrey Epsteins sex space island 27 times. You can find the flight logs anywhere on the Internet

didn't someone at one point say they had a "pizza boat" or something that they cruise to epstein's in?
if so, that's where they took them (i highly doubt they are moving them today, they probably got rid of them as soon as the heat started turning up)

Sooo desperate to sway public opinion hahahahaha u look a fuckin retard. Should I just out u and let everyone know ur James alefontis hahahahhaha

Trump has also been on the Lolita Express numerous times, but I suppose that means nothing to you.

And that proves nothing about Hillary and Podesta having a secret underground molestation ring.

It's obvious why it was moved. It's just like the missing video tapes from the OKC bombing. But they are getting better at hiding their tracks. The camera was moved so they could set up a false flag lone gunman incident against Comet Pizza so they could justify expanding the Patriot Act and censor non main stream news media outlets like Sup Forums.

fact is, since I started posting that image I have had three deeply concerned inquiries into what it means. you retards are such morons. mk ultra cia nsa fbi pedo death cults aliens holohoax chupacabra....god, is there anything you fucktards won't fall for?

they are up to something bizarre

there is too much evidence of weird fuckery going on, but I don't know if its actually code word for kids

its probably money laundering and/or drugs

Yeah, an Italian man having a curious attachment to Italian food isn't weird you foil hatted moron.

Come back with a shred of primary evidence of this Pizzagate controlled opposition bullshit.

im not saying trump is 100% clean either but 3 visits on Lolita is not numerous. 3 times equals a mistake. 27 equals addiction. also, if James alefontis wasn't guilty he would sue but he's not cuz he's a known pedophile that doesn't want his business opened up for everyone to see what really goes on. Also, it's hard to find physical evidence when all your basement killings are vaulted shit for only a few to see. Ya dumb motherfucker.

I honestly wouldn't give a fuck if they dealt cocaine at least they're not fucking and murdering babies and toddlers sick fucks

Do you think it even passes in in their mind the thought of what they do is bad?

They traffic kids. Do they literally just shrug it off?

Very much so they just shrug it off. It's an occult the whole religion is about not feeling self remorse and eliminating certain feelings to feel more empowered. Straight Sarah's minions at work.

Why is it a blurry mess?

try refreshing

foxnews.com/us/2016/12/05/man-with-rifle-arrested-at-dc-restaurant-targeted-by-fake-news-conspiracy-theories.html

someone should teach faux news a lesson about lying.. they forget so quigly

I'm on your side, you hyperaggresive retard.

There is no reason for there to be as much communication about a pizza place in the emails, are there has been.

If you think politicians don't launder money and drugs, then you are incredibly naive.

>Well whatever's left of them

surviving pizzas?