Amy Schumer set for title role in Barbie movie

Looks like this one is a more direct body positive shit, targeting young girls. We'll see how worse than ghostbusters it will be

theguardian.com/film/2016/dec/03/amy-schumer-barbie-movie-set-for-title-role

>The film, which will be released in summer 2018, is an Enchanted-style mix of animation and live-action which sees Schumer evicted from Barbieland for eccentricities.

>She then has an adventure in the real world, and, according to Deadline, realises that “perfection comes on the inside, not the outside, and that the key to happiness is belief in oneself, free of the obligation to adhere to some unattainable standard of perfection”. Her character then returns to her homeland to save her fellow dolls.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Pascal
digitalspy.com/movies/news/a815996/amy-schumer-is-already-being-body-shamed-for-wanting-to-play-barbie-in-the-barbie-movie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not gay but I'd rather have a hung ebony shemale from Detroit tie me up to a radiator and rape me until I submit sexually to a bear named Tyrone than hold hands with Amy Schumer.

Look, you weren't going to see it anyway. Are you really going to spend time getting angry over this?

>Amy Pascal

Same woman who greenlit Ghostbusters.

I was gonna say this was a joke, but it may actually be real.

Is it impossible to be fired once you get powerful enough? How is Amy Pascal working at all?

they didnt get the message from the colossal failure of ghostbusters?

>Making a barbie movie
>With literally the ugliest actress Hollywood can muster
Feminism needs to die.

At least Michelle Obama and Tyrone wouldn't eat your arm.

>Are you really going to spend time getting angry over this?
Yes. I don't want kids growing up with being narcissists

Why did they choose a pigfaced old woman ?

It will flop harder than Ghostbusters

looks nothing like Barbie

They must confused, I'm sure Schumer stars as the woman who accidentally eats her Barbie doll after it gets splashed with gravy.

>(((Amy Pascal)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Pascal

>In August 2014, in the wake of the 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict, alongside more than 190 members of the Hollywood entertainment industry, she signed a petition condemning Hamas started by Creative Community for Peace, a pro-Israeli non-profit organization.

In the spirit of the current year, Barbie should really be played by a black man

>Look, you weren't going to see it anyway. Are you really going to spend time getting angry over this?

I'm not angry, just upset. I took them shitting on Ghostbusters more personally because I liked the first movie.

But it's not even shitting on legacy or casting miss Piggy as Barbie, it's the deliberate narrative they're pushing. Ugly is beautiful, war is peace, unfunny will make you laugh - or else.

Plus the year or so of getting told we're so awful and society is so shit and FUCKING WHITE MALES are ruining Barbie (????) because we didn't go to see it.

If this doesn't die in development, you know that it's coming.

And you know the perverse world view these people are pushing, you've seen it over and over. That's worth getting upset about. The Barbie movie in itself is just another straw on the broken back of the camel.

they want you to get pissed off

they literally lose nothing by pissing off men. This movie was already boycotted by all men cause it's barbie.

They might stand to gain something, though.

I'd suggest a black transgender muslim woman

Holy shit is Freddie PrinzeJr going to be in it?

>they want you to get pissed off
>they literally lose nothing by pissing off men. This movie was already boycotted by all men cause it's barbie.

It's not about the movie for fucks sake. It'll lose money. Just like Ghostbusters.

The thing is, they don't care. They're not making rational financial decisions here, they're pushing a narrative.

And they are afforded the chance to do so because they own people high up in the right places. And by the fact that most people don't protest this. The grey masses are swayed by their shield of "but we just want equality" or "why do you hate women".

With the consent of the silent masses they are free to push this shit because nobody fights back.

So no, they don't want me pissed off, and they don't want you pissed off. They want you to keep bending over and taking it without protest. That's how they've won so far.

>little girs finally get to see their favourite princess embodied by an actress
>they get miss piggy
>they get mad
>their mothers get mad
>moms against amy happens
>feminism collapses
>mom death squads hang feminists by trees because they hurt their precious snowflakes feelings

men weren't going. An odd one might have, if they had cast some bombshell that would be fun to watch, and made ken someone funny, but now they have guaranteed it.

You've already done all you can to harm it by not going, so unless you are planning a murder rampage, that's it.

But what if it's just voice acting? I still find her voice annoying and don't think it's anywhere near feminine enough for a barbie character, but in that case it wouldn't matter how ugly she was.

>thw my favorite working comedian, Jim Norton, white knights for this incomprehensibly unfunny untalented cunt

I'm not even shitting on her political views, or the fact that she is a fat slob. None of that matters. Her job is to be funny and entertaining, and she is the antithesis of both...

>She then has an adventure in the real world, and, according to Deadline, realises that “perfection comes on the inside, not the outside, and that the key to happiness is belief in oneself
Choosing one of the pissiest and unhappy people ever to represent "inner beauty"?

Good job.

>men weren't going.

I explicitly tell you it's not about the movie and you still talk about the movie.

Are you retarded?

so they're trying to make another ghostbusters

Except she's an atrocious person both in and out, and should not be considered a role model for anyone in any sense.

I think this one will have a stronger feminit agenda

Why is Barbie thin and pretty ?
Because it sells. No one wants to buy a fat, old and ugly Barbie. Why ? Because she's a fantasy proxie, and everyone would like to be young, pretty and thin.

Barbie collectors and little girls don't want to have Barbie impersonnated by a fat pig.

It's going to bomb.

She is equally ugly on the inside as she is on the outside. Special woman.

>person both in and out
especially out

Would have to be some mighty strong trees

You can't tell me what it's about mister

EVERY TIME
FUCK

>Barbie and the Burger King

Kill yourself, we really should just bury our heads in the sand huh

I wish the Hillary is President timeline would stop leaking into ours

keke. but seriously, bitch is horrendous.

Sight of her in real life can turn a man blind.

haha yep.

>She then has an adventure in the real world, and, according to Deadline, realises that “perfection comes on the inside, not the outside, and that the key to happiness is belief in oneself, free of the obligation to adhere to some unattainable standard of perfection

>also VAGINA HAHAHAH OH NO IVE FALLEN AND I CANT GET UP HAHA VAGINA HAHAHA

Yeah but the point is that if it's kids watching this shit they're not going to care about the voice actor or the voice actors' shitty social/political views or personality. They won't be searching the end credits to find out who it is, they're only going to soak up the script. And if the script is nothing but leftist propaganda than at that point it doesn't matter who plays barbie anyway.

She was fired, from Sony, in 2015. She has her own production company now.

Get this - she bought the rights to Zoe Quinn's story, and is going to make Gamergate.

Her career might not survive that.

She had a couple of big hits at Columbia, A League Of Our Own, Groundhog Day, and Awakenings, but she produced a lot of shit at Sony - which is why she's gone. She wont be losing Sony's money on Barbie.

She's the reason Spiderman sucked at Sony.

>amy pascal
the women who wrecked several high cash franchises like fantastic four and ghostbusters. i can't believe she's still allowed to produce movies.

Thank fuck this bitch has cancelled her NZ tour visit. She's a special kind of ugly, this one. Both excruciatingly ugly inside and out; I can guarantee that if Barbie was modeled on this fat pig literally no person would buy it. Apart from fat SJW lesbians, maybe. But they're not really people.

This is a brilliant idea.

How can you photoshop an entire movie ?

TLDR: CGI incoming

>Gonna need deep blue on this one

God, that just ended up sounding like the summary of a Nazi or Soviet propaganda film.

She's not - not at the big studios, anyway. Sony fired her.

She's risking private money on this one. And she'd gonna lose a lot of money on it. Just the license to Mattel alone makes it a movie that has to be a blockbuster to make any money.

>She's risking private money on this one.
that's great news, so she finally will ruin herself. good!

Can this please be a thing

>Barbie movie

Taking bets: Ken will be a nigger.

What is your problem?
And I liked the new Ghostbusters, btw.

I'm mortified that Barbie - an icon of beauty - is being played by a white woman.

What we should do is make sure the directors know that to restore confidence in people of colour is to make Barbie be played by a person of colour.

#BarbieBeBlack

That is so interesting.
And will you be posting your image so we can criticise your looks?

Good idea, I like

>I'm mortified that Barbie - an icon of beauty - is being played by a white woman.

Barbie should be played by Harambe.

I'd rather have a thin, young and pretty brown Barbie than that pig.

can we find some BLM actress that we can push to play barbie? #BarbieBeBlack #JasminaForBarbie

Looks like it's happening

Where's our African queen Barbie you cisgender privledge fat cow?

So aside from not starring Amy Schumer what would a GOOD live action Barbie feature film consist of? There have been multiple animated ones of her various weird fantasy shit already.

You think it'd still have the Enchanted plotline or something else? If it were a nice family romp kinda thing I'd take my daughter to see it.

I thought the same thing. Screen cap this and we'll smoke a cigar on opening night

I'd guess if she had any self respect, she would reject this role.

Then again, money makes people do funny stuff.

Well, not literally funny. Look at her standup, for instance.

Leaf

now that would fit her role better.

here is the correct barbie (on the right)

>The film, to be released in summer 2018, is an Enchanted-style mix of animation and live action
>mix of animation and live action

LEROY!

Any ideas on who to suggest?

Gotta look past the idiocy of this movie.

This is the best her agent could get her.

THE BEST PART.

A kid's movie.

That's not what new, rising stars make. They make blockbusters, with big stars, big budgets.

They don't make movies about a toy. Pixar could pull off a toy movie - Pascal fucked up Spiderman. Amy chewed up the scenery in Trainwreck, is cancelling live shows left and right, and her IMDB lists a movie with Goldie Hawn. Goldie fucking Hawn. And it's in post production and it doesn't have a title, and there is NO word on it - which means it's gonna get shelved. Goldie fucking Hawn. She was supposed to make a movie with Jennifer Lawrence. That's off, rumor is because Amy couldnt keep her fat mouth shut about it, and gossiped about Jennifer, and she cut her fat ass loose.

The BIG STAR has only this Barbie movie...maybe. It's not official yet, the deal isn't done, and they don't even have it as pre-production yet, which means they havent started anything. And it's set for 2018.

What about 2017 Amy?

Where's your show? On hiatus. Where's your standup? Cancelled. Your book is old news. Trainwreck is ignored.

And all you have is...Barbie.

She's done. It's over. She has to pull the Hail mary of all Hail Mary's right now - her career is nosing down towards the desert floor at high speed.

And everyone knows it, but the media is still fighting for her. WHY.

digitalspy.com/movies/news/a815996/amy-schumer-is-already-being-body-shamed-for-wanting-to-play-barbie-in-the-barbie-movie/

"Now introducing the limited edition Barbie complete with a fupa and even less self awareness than before!"

A GIRL posted that on Twitter.

Buh bye, Amy.

The perfect Barbie would have Reese Witherspoon, 15 years ago.

Why isn't she playing an autistic cabbage patch kid instead? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry could only find this...

kek

Pascal started her own production company, with a four-year contract for funding and distribution via Sony Pictures Entertainment.[28][29][33] The company, called Pascal Pictures, hired Rachel O'Connor as production chief and Ian Dalrymple to open and run a New York branch. Pascal Pictures was expected to continue Amy Pascal's "book-friendly" focus, and Dalrymple's office was expected to facilitate this.[34] She produced the Ghostbusters reboot film and will produce the new Marvel Studios-produced Spider-Man: Homecoming,[35] in addition to theatre and television work.[33] TriStar president Hannah Minghella obtained rights to Maestra by L. S. Hilton with the intent for Pascal to produce the film.[36] Pascal Pictures made a winning bid for a memoir by Zoë Quinn about "Gamergate" called Crash Override: How to Save The Internet From Itself, which was sold to Touchstone/Simon & Schuster for publication in September 2016.[37] Pascal and Elizabeth Cantillon optioned rights for a TriStar TV series based on books by Eve Babitz set in 1960s-1970s Los Angeles.[38] For a sum in the "mid-six to seven figures", Pascal made a deal for Michael Diliberti's Athena, about a descendant of the goddess Athena who is recruited to a secret organization.[39] Together with Sony, Pascal obtained rights for the TV crime drama Darktown, which she plans to executive produce with Jamie Foxx.[40]

She looks like a thumb with feet.

Start the petition. Go go go!

heh

The American far left goes crazy and then acts surprised when a complete idiot like Trump wins.

Holy shit, what I read didn't say she was Sony financed.

She has to have dirt on someone, for Sony to still be giving her money.

What the fuck is wrong with Sony? They can't make decent movies!

Looks like Ivanka with Hillary.

>a contemporary spin on beauty, feminism and identity

Not really. You're only telling us to objectify another set of "beauty" standards. And she's sure carrying a lot of this new beauty.

>not a young Elisha Cuthbert.

Stop.

She'll do.

>African queen

She is starring in that movie Move Your Nigger Asses Back To Africa You Fucking Coons. Showing exclusively in Kenya. Go see it.

Are we going to meme this movie to failure like Ghostbusters?

Uhh.. Should we give a shit?

to be fair, aspiring to be a fat disgusting degenerate slob is a more realistic goal for american girls, given the track record so far.

See

Just imagine, what "normal" girls would feel, when they see this. If we got thermonuclear explosion from "we need to add main char STRUNG GURL, nigger and hugeeared emo as main evil" to star wars, then you'll see their reaction upon this. It would be most beautiful rage ever seen by humanity.

>Fat Barbie movie in 2018.
That shit's going to crash harder than any plane Schumer boards.

Why? That Amy Schumer doesn't seem to be a trans or anything.

There's just like a shitload of girls, who think, that their look is important, even if they say it's not. And just imagine - girl spends a shitload of time and money to get herself look better, than all of her female friends and, suddently, the idea, that look isn't important anymore, and all girls, expecially "that ugly nerd" is now in better position, then that spending tons of time girl.

Wow, almost every project of hers is feminist.

The moral of the movie will be "It's okay to be fat".

Mothers who take their daughters to see this will think "I don't want my daughter to be fat. She'll be unhealthy and miserable."

This movie, if it ever gets made, will close it's first week in the theater.

Pascal tried to make a fat woman a super hero. It didn't work, either.

Absolutely disgusting

A, I got it. It's all because she's kinda fat

i assume she's a shitty actor anyway lmao

this