Norwegian news anchor has been sleeping with jihadist terrorist for years

Pic related

TV2 has recently appointed its long-term employees crime reporter Karianne Solbrække as news editor. She was revealed as the girlfriend of the radical jihadists Arfan Bhatti Quadeer when he was convicted of complicity in the terrorist attack on the synagogue in Oslo.

Solbrække initiated relations with Bhatti when he already had gone from being a criminal to jihadist. All indicators should light. Bhatti had a long criminal record. He put down a shopkeeper when he was 15 years and was sentenced for having shot a person in 1998. He is one of Norway's most notorious criminals and has been in and out of prison several years. What makes a seasoned crime reporter to initiate a relationship with such a man?

frieord.no/innenriks/nyhetsredaktor-tv2-kjaereste-radikal-jihadist/

Other urls found in this thread:

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diskusjon:Karianne_Solbrække
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-finland-idUSKCN0VL0UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NORWAY YES!

Fucking hell someone gets wood and oil.

Why are scandicucks so cucked?

Wtf is wrong with your women user...
I mean you guys are hot as fuck, why would any woman commit such bestiality? Is she the type Norwegian men reject or what

Fucking traitor.

My gentlemen
>Scandinavian women

She probably won't face consequences like social shaming.

NORGE JA

The Eternal Female

And people here wonder why I chose an asian woman

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

DON'T LET HER GET AWAY WITH IT

PROTEST IN THE STREETS

DO ANYTHING TO BRING THIS SCANDAL TO PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

REMEMBER THAT MSM WILL BE AGAINST YOU

That is the face of a manipulative woman, look into those eyes and say you would trust her.

Nobody wants to marry a guaranteed problem. They both need to be sentenced to a wicker man as an example.

Come on now I am female too.
Never touched anything other than white European man and never will.
My girls are the same, we are all disgusted of shitskins and mudslimes.

You guys have more stories regarding the islam and refugees in Norway?

Then you are just as disgusting as this gorilla-fucker.
You could find a nice conservative Slavic or Finnish woman if none are left in Norway.

The west is being soft couped. Best be doing something bout this before it's too late. Expose the network.

More important than pizza.

She has the slut eyes, yes.
But still she could go slut it up with her own men wtf.

I am really sick of the backlash when a guy points out women love to date psychos and pass over men who would be stable affectionate providers and good fathers

Are we sure this story is real? It could be another pizza fiasco.

My mother is Norwegian, from a not-too-big town and her side of the family complains constantly about the Somalian ghetto they have in there. Thieves and rapists.

I find brown people not fuckable at all.
Muslims especially disgusts me as they treat my kind like shit.

t. female

We are not all degenerate leftist trying to virtue signal by opening their cunts for brown terrorists and criminals.

We still wonder.
Daily reminder that white men are the worst race-mixers.

Wouldn't say that's an improvement, swedish girls are a scourge I know. But Scandinavians arnt all like that, Finnish girls are pretty based, like such

lol

Unfortunatly, womens are destroying our race

i need a [source]

>Hello, a female woman vagina here

South African girls are quite based too, i visited there in 2008, everyone was based except the Cape shitlibs. How are things there now, did the kaffirs turn Gauteng into another Zimbabwe yet?

Good job sweden
Be sure to teach white woman that its ok to beat. Rob. Murders. Rape other whites in the name of islam
Who am i kidding. I know you already too well sweden

"slut eyes", no she's soulless.

you can tell by just looking at her picture that she's lost.

she's being photographed and is trying to smile / be happy, and her interpretation of showcasing happiness is to be soulless (dead inside) expression with her eyes and her lips emoting a smile.

some bitches deserve to be banished to arabia, same shit like those bong sluts fucking everyone in calais jungle or w/e the fuck it is called. Those type of cunts produce offspring with weak and tainted souls, who later rise in politics and become treasonous to their own nations - i bet you fayv dolla.

Norway... how could you let this happen?
Your news anchors are cucking you with Bin Laden.
And why did you keep letting the fuck out of jail after murdering someone twice?
Did he escape from cozy norwegian five star hotel prison?

>sweden

Please redpill as many of your friends and relatives that you can, you're needed even if some of us won't tell you outright. Oh and tits or gtfo

You take what you know. I've never been to Finland or Norway (or the baltic states) so I'd assume they were the same. I have been to Thailand however, and that is where I learned that asian women are FAR superior to our local ones. I'm not going to sacrifice myself on the altar of purity, I'd rather live a happy life.

I remember this. She was slut shamed nationally for it years ago. I don't really see the outrage now so many years later.

updates to her wiki bio with the details are being deleted
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diskusjon:Karianne_Solbrække

You too >

>crime reporter
>in relationship with a terrorist
Kek this reads like a parody made by Sup Forums

Context of the picture please?
I know it's something about refugees wasting taxpayers or something

Need to redpill someone

She is probably a psycho bitch and a jihadist with a gun in his hand is the only thing that can keep her in line.

I feel sorry for the achmed.

This is true of women everywhere. There is always a segment of women out there that fall in love with murders.

WTF? I thought norway was based vikangz??

F

>Western women

Just burn them all

So what? People shouldn't get in the way of people's sex life.

see

>What makes a seasoned crime reporter to initiate a relationship with such a man?

a thrill for emotions obviously
women don't care about looks, they care about action and adrenaline. This man was probably always carrying a gun and threatening someone so at the time I'm sure she was suffering of the medical condition called dripping wet pussy

I redpill the saner liberals all the time.

You do realize that this bitch needs to be shamed and ostracized by society?

You do realize that her monkey "boyfriend" needs to be shot like an animal, not imprisoned for the 4th time or so?

>What makes a seasoned crime reporter to initiate a relationship with such a man?
Because violence, crime etc. are all desirable qualities in a man.

This isn't b you newfag autist

Fuck off you greasy Guido
You are half a notch above the shitskins with your swarthiness

Dont you count as an asian woman?

Ivan gets it. Why are Russians so woke on women?

A woman is what her environment tells her it's oke to be.

She could go bang Breivik or some other Norwegian murderer then

good work keep it up and we will too

This is the internet you virgin faggots. You ain't getting pussy by being nice guys, there's a reason for that rule.

Agree. There's no better way to show that you're a complete fucking loser then parading around a shit colored woman half your size, and a bunch of piss colored kids.

The only Finns who marry and breed with the yellow gnomes are the 50 something divorced losers with fat bellies.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Ugly /r9k/ virgins chimping out again and projecting their weird cuck fantasies

How do we deal with the /r9k/ reddit problem?

OH SHIT!

>also checked

Asking a question like we don't give the same answer to all questions. Gas them.

You are just jelly Finns are more based than you Sven

MSM is full of insane left wing scum.

Did she buy the dick or did she get it for free?

>Repeating intergers confirms

When White men race mix, they usually go for high IQ East Asian ethnicities. It still should be frowned upon, but you'd be intellectually dishonest to compare White males with Yellow fever to White women who are attracted to certain races for their degenerate traits like Black men or Arabs, who are slowly destroying Europe. I'd be more than happy if White women intent on destroying their white genes , would instead pick Asian males, but we both know that'll never happen as Asian men aren't degenerate enough for these women.

No, but imagine if she had relations with member of the far right. Then this could have come under investigation and been judged highly problematic for sure.

We had the same problem with MSM, they always hid the ethnicity of rapefugees and other shitskin criminals.

But some folks started up a right wing news outlet where they doxxed the hell out of criminal 3rd world scum, and reporting all the crime news in full detail so everyone started reading that
MSM was forced to compete and start reporting ethnicities and descriptions of the criminals, and the full names of those that got busted by the police.

3DPD women are a fucking meme

You Scandinavians ought to genocide your women. I'm completely serious. Just kill them all and import poor asian women or something. A generation of hapas would be better than giving birth to more disloyal and evil white women. Either you kill them or they'll kill you with their treachery and collusion with third world invaders.

We made them feel very unwelcome German bro

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-finland-idUSKCN0VL0UE

it feels like reality is becoming a parody of itself

BTFO kike
Take your racemixing propaganda elsewhere. Only a small percentage of women racemix in Scandinavia, none outside of big cities.
Fuck you and your racemixing plots

GODDAM IT POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
news is literally propaganda in case there are 5 people left here that havn't figured this out.
stop wondering why the mainstrem news doesn't cover refugee crime, paints it in the best light if they have to, why the news seems so different from the peoples thoughts,
IT'S BECAUSE THE REPORTERS ARE LITERETLLY FUCKING THE JIHADISTS.
THAT WOMEN READING THE STORY ABOUT THE ART CRAFT PROJECT THE REFUGEES DID FOR THE COMMUTY? SHES BENDING OVER THE COUCH AND ASKING A TERROIST TO PLOW HER, SHES ON HER KNEES SUCKING CUM OUT OF A TERRORISTS DICK, SHES WAKING UP IN THE MORNING AND DROPPING HER PANTIES AT THE BREAKFEST TABLE SO SHE CAN GET SOME ANTI-WHITE MUDSLIME CUM POUNDED INTOHER WHILE HE PULLS HER HAIR BEFORE SHE GOES TO WORK AND REPORTS ABOUT THE PEACFUL DOCTORS SEEKING ASYLUM
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
REEEEEEEEEEE

Sounds like a German news anchor, they're all disgusting shitlibs.

En usko hetkeäkään, että oot muija.

fpbp

>they treat my kind like shit.
Isnt this precisely the reason why you (((girls))) aim for those?

>woman
>trust
lol my 1337-get friend, lol

I find them disgusting, cause
1) They are NOT WHITE and can't sire white children
2) They have a savage barbaric religion
3) Their countries are total shitholes, which means they are inferior scum who failed to build a civilization

White race is dwindling down thanks to the jews.
Keep in mind either your children (if you ever have white ones) or your grandchildren will have large difficulties finding white and good ones to have families with.

You seem to be under the impression that there are tons of shitskins here in Finland.
You'd be wrong.
The ones that exist here are primarily located in our capital, and they will be all removed soon enough.

We Finns are tribal people, and you won't see us forsaking our own lands to foreign invaders.

Not anytime soon in Finland
If Finland gets too infested I will move to Estonia.
Baltic states should stay white for decades to come since they have no social welfare and rapefugees avoid non-welfare countries like a plague

THERE IS NO WAY THAT PIC IS REAL OMG AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH

This makes my blood boil.

When will we finally make women pay for their treason? I mean the #refugeeswelcome chick in Germany at least paid the price, but punishment needs to be the norm, not the exception.

I understand that currently the hippy elite is reigning in Europe, but this needs to stop. Now.

whats that you say?

Fastest 9 year old. Simply amazing.

>old, childless, crazy eyes, works as a gullible fool in the propaganda industry...

Wtf is wrong these fucking cucked europeans. My God. We're not talking about fucking Costa Rican. These savages....these sand niggers will begin to openly slaughter indigenous Europeans when their numbers increasingly exceed the local population.

norway is basically saudi-arabia of europe

be the poorest shit fucking country in all of europe.
suddenly find oil. pretend you're civilized and achieved something when in reality it's just oil money buying foreign civilization knowledge.
The day the era of oil ends on this globe chaos will get the upper hand for some time. I know the first thing to happen in europe is other countries going to take norways oil fund by force because what are they gonna do about it?

>indigenous Europeans

No such thing today.

Just hold the more time it takes the better the gassings will be.

I predict the breaking point will be within 10 years.

Just shave her head, bukake her, then lynch her on a live feed web cam. Seems like good enough punishment to me.

but she would enjoy the bukake