How will the EU look like in 2020?

How will the EU look like in 2020?

Darker.

Germany against Europe, again. Do us a favor and go away

The UK, Italy and France will secede after massive populist wins.

Burdened by the increasing amount of Syrian (African) immigrants, Germany will double down on its rhetoric and force all member countries to house "refugees" who will not contribute to the economy for at least 5 years if at all.

The euro will have heavily depreciated and signs of collapse will show significantly.

Investors will flock away and as the death toll chimes Trump will be reelected for President.

With many less stars.

Oh shit, Satan confirms!

Italian trips have spoken

cucked to max

non existent

probably something like Yugoslavia unless the member states secede through democracy.

If a populist party wins the UK parliament then we'll know the EU is truly dead.

The technocrats will fight back from every corner though just like they did in Greece.

Perhaps Italy will be the first domino but the North is going to push back hard against that. For Italy to go populist, you need to rally the South and convince them that jobs will come back to that region.

Like this

Forgot my image. It shows you what Italians abroad overwhelmingly voted for in the referendum.

Perhaps a sign of countries that will fight back against the EU?

Europe in 2020? You mean the Sultanate of Eurostan? Dude, Merkel keeps ruining everything. We will all learn Arab by the end of the 2018. Just watch. The Syrians are already a great minority in Swedistan and Belgium. It will most likely ruin Christianity and we will go pray to Allan Snackbar

Could Merkel be called out for genocide?
[Genocide is intentional action to destroy a group of people (usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group) in whole or in part]

if only we could have leaders as competent as this guy

protip: the EU army is for its own citizens.

non existent.

Check these dubbels

Not sure about 2020, but I predict 2030 will be like this.

imokaywiththis

How would Ireland be part of the UK?

Full of Paki Muslims, oh wait...

It would be more attractive for Ireland to join a more culturally familiar anglosphere instead of the EU. I think they'll leave EU eventually and sign some sort of pact with UK.

split EU into eastern and western and you probably have something almost possible.

Eh, maybe. I suppose as time goes on the young people have less bitterness about the troubles. I hope you're right.

> Switzerland in EU

Yeah, that will never happen. If you speak to the average Swiss or Swiss politician, we'd rather all die than be in the EU.

Those countries would be in a lot of trouble without all the EU welfare that they receive.

Beggars don't get a say, sadly. France uncucking and breaking up the Franco-German axis is the best chance we have.

You kind of are in EU already though. You're in schengen, single market and you pay into EU budget. It's a matter of time before you'll become a full member.