Mandela Effect

Alright Sup Forums I never bought into this bullshit before because most of it sounded retarded, but I am 100% fucking sure that Salieri completed Mozart's Requiem in D Minor. Now they're saying Sussmayr did. I've seen you posting about "this timeline" being the one Trump got elected in. How did this change? Could this Mandela shit may, in fact, real?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confabulation
walkers.co.uk/faq/brands-flavours
google.co.uk/maps/place/New Zealand/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenhan_experiment
newyorker.com/tech/elements/the-psychiatric-drug-crisis
psychologydebunked.com/thesituation.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

berenstein universe reporting in

Didn't study music history all that much, but I recall about 10 years ago that there wasn't distinctive proof that Salieri and Mozart even met, even though it was the plot for a movie.

sagittarius arm earth universe reporting in

>retards forget things
>retarded enough to also believe in alternate realities

It's like a perfect storm.

The berenstein vs stain shit does bother me though, I have books that say stein.

Think of the reality everyone experiences together as like a cloud save file, with your own memories being a local saved copies of your own experiences in that reality.

Some very powerful and educated people are able to modify that cloud file through their own local files (magic). The more people pushing modified versions to the cloud the stronger and quicker the effect.

Like any kind of software patch, however, glitches and unpredicted effects often arise as a result of any changes.

Pretty sure I remember Salieri doing it as well, weird.

Also I was nearly positive Julius Caesar's nickname as a child was "Caligula" and was murdered by members of the Senate stabbing him. Turns out now there are two different Julius Caesars and they both got murdered by Senate stabbings... weird

>i know it was salarery but now it is snuffmeyer dwee dwee dwerr, I listen to harpsichords and lute warbling
lol, who cares, get a life nerd
even nerdy girls won't fuck you, go wet your fingers and play with your glass armonica

>You too, Brutus?!

dat pic doe

Damn, that's the least intelligent post I've ever seen from Japan. I always hold you in high regard for wit, banter, and analysis but this just disappoints me. I hope it's just a proxy, lest your ancestors be ashamef

Das der shoop doe

Yeah, of all things Salieri finishing Mozart's Requiem is the one thing that I am certain of. Berenstain/stein, JC Penney/Penny, etc. can all be chalked up to shit memory/misremembering/false memories. This is the only really compelling piece I've seen to make me contemplate entertaining this even a little bit.
Ignore it and it goes away. Shitposters aren't people.

multiverse theory is a legit theory

mandela effect is pure autism though

>not being amused by the reference to a glass armonica
Benjamin Franklin would grab your nuts and just twist them right the fuck off, you realize that don't you?

CHINK ON THE BRINK
BANTS OF THE YEAR

I can't produce the direct sources I had at the time but I remember it being an actual controversy because of the movie amadeus. It's the center of the plot, so no wonder that's the assumption.

"bernstein.." you have to go back, asshole.

i have a tape that says stain

>Also I was nearly positive Julius Caesar's nickname as a child was "Caligula" and was murdered by members of the Senate stabbing him.

And then you wonder why you're the joke of the word.

Hmm, odd. Can't produce my books, they're at my parent's house and I'm not a neet nor did I take pictures of them.

no fucking way.

take a pic that can't be found on google and we'll talk

>I have books that say stein.
please, show one? take a picture. The book covers were in cursive dumb fuck, which is hardly ever used, and "berenstain" is a weird jew name whereas "-stein" isn't, so you had teachers anxious not to insult kikes by pronouncing the name as "STAIN."

It's the fact that it was written in cursive combined with it being a very odd jew name. It's no great mystery, other than leddit cancer.

So you don't have any proof.
It's always been -stain. All my books have said -stain. This tape has -stain. It's BerenSTAIN. It always has been.

Just gave the reason I don't have a pic right now, I'm not a neet fag and didn't think "mandella" effect stuff would exist when I was a child. I'll take a picture next time a visit my parents for the inevitable future multiverse threads

>Can't produce my books
how odd. If it bothered you that fucking much, you couldn't go get them? Have them mailed? Shit, have your parents send you a photo.

You entire "bernSTAIN" people are fucking shitSTAINS on this site and really need to go back.

they merged with the emergence of the general public getting access to the internet and subtle differences in our realities were discussed and the universe had to accommodate both.
we will see many new ones emerge as the election of trump was not meant for our timeline and keks will has permanently altered space-time and our part in it

Thinking my teachers would read jew shit or that I couldn't read before school. Must be trickery of my brain becuase of these multiple threads every day.

>wrong pic

I don't remember that, at all - and I've always been into classical music.

The bear thing is fucking typos, or an optical illusion - certain comboes of letters "read" wierdly in the brain, I'm a print designer, I run into that shit all the time. Most of the time, we scan words, especially on packaging, and a name can be misspelled, something you use every day, but because you're scanning the letters for pattern recognition to save time, the misspelled word looks right.

The "Mandela Effect' is pure, unadulterated bullshit, written by conmen and people with WAY too much time on their hands, and their fans are the simple minded, gullible fools who fell for "pyramid power" in the 70's. It's snake oil, and you fucking buy it. Get a fucking grip.

Do you unironically have down syndrome?

I'll take one next time I visit them bong. They live too far away to get a picture of a children's book in the early morning for no reason. Shit would be archived by the time I got even halfway there, not every country is a rainy island.

Funny how every time i hear of Mandela effect, it's always two things that sound extremely similar.
It's almost like it has something to do with our shitty unreliable long term memory.
Huh.

Thanks for proving my point

Yes. My extra chromosome can only be calmed by Mozart. Now are you going to discuss stuff or just be a nigger?

In psychiatry, confabulation (verb: confabulate) is a disturbance of memory, defined as the production of fabricated, distorted or misinterpreted memories about oneself or the world, without the conscious intention to deceive. Individuals who confabulate present incorrect memories ranging from "subtle alterations to bizarre fabrications", and are generally very confident about their recollections, despite contradictory evidence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confabulation

OP literally has below 100 IQ or is a degenerate autist who believes in fairy tales

>sussmayr and salieri are similar
So are French and firetruck, eh dumbass?

>i just can't believe my mind is fallible
>i must be a different universe
This is how plebs actually think.

> I listen to harpsichords and lute warbling
>go wet your fingers and play with your glass armonica

Holy fuckin kek

>picture

Don't worry friend, they cant all be as evolved as us.
If they were, there wouldn't be any favouritism in this world.

>you now realize the entire stein vs stain argument was caused by people being too retarded to differentiate between cursive "e" and "a"

I agree it's likely a mental trick due to long term memory. Just swear they said that but it's also been over 20 years since I've read a bear book for kids. I will check it out with books I know are older. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, not betting my life on it.

the people who made it recognised people pronounced it stain even though its spelt stein so they changed the spelling on some of the books

sorry to ruin the magic

PLuse, look at the writing of the name on the books. It LOOKS like "berenstein", so our brains fill in that name for us, and we have to look closer to see it's not the name we EXPECT.

Like I said, I run into this in publishing all the time. Reading is pattern recognition, and our brains want to recognize that pattern as "stein".

Only lunatics would build a conspiracy over that.

>dilemna
these are just retards

I'll see with shit I know is likely first printings as it's old enough. I'll even share pics if it's different in a future thread. Like others said, misreading cursive could have caused it too.

Doubling down on autism, gotcha.

I'm not disagreeing. My family always pronounced it stein, could just be a mental trick from misreading cursive. I'm not "ooh spoopy" about it, just remember it being pronounced stein (steen) at a minimum.

>some people are bad at spelling
>hard proof of a massive interdimensional conspiracy

With multiple levels of deception surrounding the Requiem's completion, a natural outcome is the mythologizing which subsequently occurred. One series of myths surrounding the Requiem involves the role Antonio Salieri played in the commissioning and completion of the Requiem (and in Mozart's death generally). While the most recent retelling of this myth is Peter Shaffer's play Amadeus and the movie made from it, it is important to note that the source of misinformation was actually a 19th-century play by Alexander Pushkin, Mozart and Salieri, which was turned into an opera by Rimsky-Korsakov and subsequently used as the framework for Amadeus.[13]

Fucking moron.

>Agreeing with the validity of your supposition is doubling down.

It's not something I can view with physical evidence at this moment.

I suggest you do a bit of reading on how your brain remembers words and concepts.

By interpreting each letter and it's vague position you end up with a specific pattern which closely matches several known terms and phrases. You then (unconsciously) select the one that makes most sense. That's exactly why you can glance over sentences like "I have a dig bick" and not even notice that it's misspelled. It's also why names like Sussmayr and Salieri are similar, as they are both classical composer with vaguely similar names. The patterns that identify the two have very little distinction.
What also happens is that every time you remember something, that memory is reformed and can potentially be distorted. This is especially important over a long time period, since the irregular "refreshing" of that memory can lead to either loss of detail or (in the case of Mandella effect) distortions.

So yes. To your brain, the words Sussmayr and Salieri are very similar.

Hey fellow Britbong, do you remember when Walkers Salt and Vinegar was blue and Cheese and Onion was green?

No you don't because that never happened.walkers.co.uk/faq/brands-flavours

But maybe you're just bad at spelling.

I'm the joke of the... world? Not trying to focus on your typo but just trying to figure out what you're saying

And if that's the case, why does my statement make me a joke? Seems pretty reasonable

This is silly, most of those are brand names. Although I think many are correct, companies do this shit all the time. I am confused though, what the Fuck is Mandela effect, A combination of simulation and alternate reality theories?

people thought Mandela was dead
..and then he wasn't

If you really want to confirm user, check out where New Zealand is on this timeline. I can promise you, it was never so far away and south of Australia in the Pre-Trump dimension

google.co.uk/maps/place/New Zealand/

Well if I wake up and Hitler won, jfk dodged a couple bullets, niggers are gone, etc etc I'll believe. Hell I'm rooting for you ;)

Not a single person who thought this can say who his successor was.

I remember my mother reading them to me like it was yesterday and it was always stain.

misspelling ones are weak sauce

>Mandela Effect
you fucking basement dwellers need to get out more, fucking idiots.

Anyone remember Tostinos Pizza rolls?

Cause they're Totinos. Could've sworn there was an s in there

T. I smoke too much weed

>..and then he wasn't
and then he was

nah man, it creates new neuron pathways and expands your consciousness.
its as if you don't want to see the big picture

fucking sheeple

>waaah I remembered something incorrectly so it's mandela effect!

Psychiatry is a meme and a tentacle of MKultra experiments which the first head of the psychiatric association was part of electrocuting and drugging people into blank states

Before that the uh...(((profession))) or the precursor was engaged in mass warehousing and torture of non conformists

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenhan_experiment

newyorker.com/tech/elements/the-psychiatric-drug-crisis

psychologydebunked.com/thesituation.htm

Someone has to tell the OP

that mandela effect is total bullshit

You want magic

find a job

really. Not easy. But easier than validating ridiculous mandela effect which is really old anyway

This might come as a shock to you but your brain isn't perfect. It gets things wrong sometimes.

Crazy, I know

Pic unrelated but must be obeyed anyway

You're retarded Salieri did not do that Salieri never did that.

Nobody has. Sussmayr's completion is awful and contains little original content. Although I suppose he does deserve credit for the Lacrymosa, because Mozart only wrote the first few bars and the completion is extremely beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs

>be american
>watch a movie
>belive it's reality
>don't know shit about history
>would rather belive history changed than belive you were wrong

and this is why the world is a shithole

Bernstein universe reporting.

>Well, that pic

Biggest Mandela for me is the position of South America. It makes me physically uneasy by how wrong it looks.

The only one that really gets me is Dan Akroyd. I honestly could have sworn it didn't have that second y...wtf.

It's almost as if memory isn't perfect. Wow, really made me think....

I know right.
Another one is Volvo's logo, it never had the arrow in the top right, I drove a Volvo for many years and it had the logo on the steering wheel.
It's changed for sure.

that pic is repulsive to look at oh god. deja vu and shit. My parents enthusiastically pushed these on me as a kid and used to pronounce it bearensteen, which made the whole mandela thing reaally stand out when I first heard about it.
Another one I more recently noticed was the line on the VW logo. I remember staring at it all the time as a kid.
That's not true, the bears are named after the writers.
It doesn't look like stein at all, you couldn't possibly make that mistake because it's cursive.
yes, steen was the most common pronunciation I heard for it growing up, even on the cartoon they made, not that I watched it much, I mostly read the books because of how much the bears were total cunts.

Speaking of Car Logos. Where the fuck did the loop on the F come from? I thought the logo had just changed but the last time it didn't have a loop was in 1909 apparently.

That doesn't explain the changes in the KJV Bible. I grew up with it hammered into me and I'm certain the verse was "judge not lest ye be judged". I'm also certain it was a lion laying with a lamb.

>itt : some people are taking a meme seriously

Chick-fil-a not what I remember

Good. Good. The experiment seems to have reached catalyst. Now the second leg of work may begin.

I don't blame you for not understanding, you are from a different timeline, I would mock retards who are getting this shit wrong too.

But one day, you are going to find out something you know is false. I don't mean, you remember a line from a movie wrong or you thought a logo was different. One day you will find out something you were absolutely sure of was false.

You will laugh at your friends for not remembering that Walkers salt and vinegar and cheese and onion switched colours. Then one will look it up on her phone and casually tell you that it never happened. You will find out that memory of pulling a bag of salt and vinegar walkers crisps out of the draw at your grandparents house was wrong. The emotions you felt when discovering they changed the packet (because lets be honest salt and vinegar suits blue better and cheese and onion suits green better), were false.

I hope it breaks you like it did me, I hope you cry like I did. Mandela effect is a load of shit, but those crisps were different colours goddamnit.

OP just played stein;gate 0

>Everyone is on their fucking phone
Line doesn't even seem that long.

>Mandela Effect

Keit-ai really did find a way.

>waaah I'm not wrong, the world is wrong

Don't you have a safe space to go to?

>I don't remember that, at all - and I've always been into classical music.

Salieri completing the requiem is part of the plot of Amadeus, a fictional movie loosely based on the lives of the two.

People are just remembering the movie as though it was real.

Your experience was minor. Mine was traumatic. Traumatic. I'm digested by you weakling. You need to rethink some things and come back here whole. Make yourself helpful.

Is the trad out yet ?

Anyone remember this show as a kid? I remember the names being a LOT different

I think this is the only timeline where I didn't kill myself. Trump actually saved my life

been out since the 25th for you and 29th for us, if you're referring to the fan one idk

Oh damn I had no idea. Thanks user. Have a picture of my sisters.

WHITE OUT CHECKING IN.