New Secretary At Work Is A Fucking OLD Trap

Pic related (from his e-resume), the guy that showed up today for work.

I work at an autobody shop. We've had the same secretary for the past 7 years. She was the best, but she had to quit (actually retired) because she needed hip surgery. My boss apparently did the interviews over the weekend for some reason, and last Monday this is what was sitting behind the secretary's desk.

At first I thought he was just a really fucking ugly old woman, but as soon as he spoke I could tell it was a man dressed like an old woman. What the actual fuck. He held out his hand to shake, I shook it, and his skin was disgustingly soft and sort of clammy.

He did a shit job his first week too. Constantly taking bathroom breaks for some reason, extremely long ones, in the private "women's" washroom that was literally only used by our old secretary.

The most fucked up thing is the smell. He always smells strongly of baby powder, but it's like there is this rank fish odor behind it. I wonder if the talcum powder is trying to mask the fish stench?

My met him before all of my co-workers, and most of them come in through the back door rather than the front (it's near the smoking area), and when I told them the new secretary was a dude in drag they didn't believe me.

I'm thinking of misgendering him until he quits. Thoughts?

Do it.

Be subtle.

the toilet breaks are to air out his cock and balls. He tucks them in so they heat up and stink up really fucking bad. That fish smell is its balls brah...

Isn't it literally against the law in Canada to "misgender" someone? I heard they appended the bit to hate crime legislation recently.

Careful, OP, he's going to get a trillion in funding from cucks around the world if he makes a video about it or something, and he'll have the law on his side.

Ask him what he thinks about your sexual identity as attack helicopter and show him your main gun

>That fish smell is its balls brah...
pretty much thisd.,

>misgendering
That's a crime in Canada , specifically on a work environment

You will lose your job

CANADA YES

>I'm thinking of misgendering him until he quits. Thoughts?
>see flag
i think you're the one that will have to resign if you "misgendered" him even once , and you'll probably get sued as well not sure if it is as bad as america , but you could lose your shit

>this thing works at a body shop

kek

>autobody shop
his sexual fantasy involves getting gang banged by the hunky mechanics

What the fuck, start applying elsewhere and just leave. Probly has hep C also

Does he sound like Fred Flintstone?
He looks like he sounds like Fred Flintstone.

I don't believe the OP or the claim the photo is an actual photo of someone he works with. No one would be that stupid

So, I believe this entire load of bull is a way of reinforcing the gender 'laws' that idiotic always wrong Canada has imposed

In other words, it's (((them))) trying to scare people in favour of trans

Cut it out

Haha funny I was just drunkenly displaying my power level last night saying that Trans people are mentally ill gays

And my friend whom is kind of a provocoteur I guess sent videos of me saying it to people on snapchat I think but I'm not that worried

They've even got a special enforcement division.

But then this nig I barely know tried to catch me on video to expose me I think and he acts all friendly but is fake as fuck

K keep me posted

Why don't you mind your own fucking business you cunt? There's a fucking reason Trans people live in much higher rates of severe poverty, it's because pieces of shit like you keep sabotaging their workplace or firing them (which it's basically legal to do indiscrimately).

>trap
Traps have to be passable and fuckable. That's what makes them traps. There's no trap here. Just ugly and, as you note, obvious maleness.

Also since you're a leaf, please view this awoo butt in return for your shitty thread.

>Thoughts?

He's probably more competetent than whoever else was competing for the job.

Your boss managed to hire a white man that counts as a minority. This means he can hire more white men without government infetterence.

Kinda looks like my ex Mother in law.

Get him fired. Leave little seeds for your boss that will blossom into hatred for the new employee. Also make false complaints from home.

Trans people can't be fired. That's discrimination in Canada

That fish smell is what happens when you jack off alot and don't wash your peepee.

Explains the long breaks, probably cranking it over your tight ass, leaf-o.

Well, the biggest issue I have she/he would bee doing shit work. I don't care about rest. Smell is bit annoying, guess could ask him about it politely. For bathroom brakes there could be multiple reasons such as diabetes incontinence etc. , but now that you mentioned foul fish smell...
>Fish Odor Syndrome (Trimethylaminuria)
Anyways the best way is for now observe situation.

the natural reaction to traps is disgust. why try to suppress whats natural?

Enjoy jail

You're gonna get fired for being a faggot OP. There is a reason why we hide our power levels.

No chance a 20-something Canadian's arse is still tight, mate.

Can't see how they would police that if you just act stupid and say 'what? Clearly it's a man... It's difficult to ignore reality'

Stop splitting your post

Then you are found guilty.

The victims eyewitness account is all they need to convict you

I'm not OP you tards

Enjoy jail

This is a good example of retarded conservatism. OP, it's faggot cunts like you that make it so bad for the rest of us. The rest of us non-autistic conservatives have real problems to worry about, like the Muslim take-over of Europe.

No one gives a shit if a sad old man dresses up as a woman, and no one gives a shit if a secretary is a tranny as long as he can do the job. How much do you interact with your secretary, holy shit, and you're not even the boss so wtf do you care? I'd rather have a competent tranny secretary than some hot chunky/thicc latina that can't do her job.

You make other conservatives look bad, you "alt-right" cuck. Fuck off.

I'm not going to jail

>not using soap as lubricant
>your dick is sparkling clean after each wank
More likely buttsex with another ugloid faggot instead of just jacking off.

Enjoy jail

Your cuck laws are published and you like to act tough on Sup Forums and make up but you won't say shit.

You are Sweden tier.

>literally cannot tell one leaf shitposter from the other, despite ID's

That's when you know your country is a laughing stock and pathetic meme.

Ugly Fat sow

Firstly the law isn't a law yet, secondly I would just be fined, third I'm not OP and I think you're Somalian

I can't tell if you're Australia or New Zealand half the time because of your shitty ugly flags

leave it alone pilgrim

this is more trouble then your asking for

your right about everything

but he/she/it will fuck your shit up somehow

most likely via social media

do not mess with the unstable

What a fucking leaf.

Jill stein has gained a few pounds, probably pigging out on all the no refund donations

Yeah, (((you)))'d love us to believe that, wouldn't (((you))).

Please ignore this post, it's just another attempt to scare us into believing there's an all-powerful controlling influence using the internet for social engineering, so we're too afraid to resist (((them))).

Anonymous didn't even write the post himself.

dont be a cunt, probably a good bloke that needs help to fit in with the lads. some good work banter like calling him a shit cunt is what I suggest (see my flag for credentials)

>ex Mother in law
>ex
What, did she stop being your wife's mother? Canada's a funny place.

damn...this post is redpilled to hell. I salute you my U.K. friend

kekek

Whatever tough guy, I bet you cower in fear from sjws

> 1 post by this ID

That's not a trap, it's an ambush.

your boss loves to suck limp tranny cocks

>misgendering someone
>canada

enjoy your mandatory ten year prison sentence, bigot

you work at a garage. who cares who makes shit money along side you. dont be a dick ask if she has daughters.